[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SSRIs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: prozac.jpg (24KB, 360x235px) Image search: [Google]
prozac.jpg
24KB, 360x235px
Have you ever been on anti-depressants?
How did they make you feel?
>>
>>34409758
ive been on antidepressants since i was 17. im 28 now.
prozac, effexor, cymbalta, prozac again then zoloft.
prozac made me unable to cum for the first three weeks. it was great because i had a gf back then and i could last a lot of time while having sex. i also saw white spots and felt nausea and lost appetite.
i didnt notice any difference in my depression, same with effexor.
cymbalta helped but was too expensive thats why we went back to fluoxetine then to zoloft.
im only on 50mg of zoloft now (just started taking it) so far i notice no difference apart from having slightly less suicidal thoughts
>>
>>34410030
Do most of the side-effects end after a certain time, or are they there more or less all the time? I've read conflicting stories.
>>
>>34410140
in my case they diminished with time and eventually disappeared
>>
>>34409758
I'm on sari (lexapro)

First few months I felt worse ... more suicidal crazy anxiety etc but that gave me access to Benzos and ambien

Now I feel great, no more social anxiety
I'm basically Chad status.

I never realized I had depression until I became stable. It might be your only resort out of robot dom

The only neg is that I'm a lot more bold like borderline psychopathic bold
>>
I get depressed. Read the list of side-effect for SSRIs
>no way am I getting involved in that
go to psychiatrist and get diagnosed for adhd instead. Ritalin is awesome it keeps me away all day I can study or play games or do anything I want to even leaving the house is possible. Doesn't help me talk to people IRL though but that is probably not due to depression.

Only problem is if you wanted to kill yourself ritalin would probably help you get the energy.
>>
>>34410255
>Only problem is if you wanted to kill yourself ritalin would probably help you get the energy.

To commit suicide?
>>
my parents stuck me on prozac before I was ten. I quit it recently, at 21, as I still wanted to kill myself. Without it, the only real difference is I'm more aware, and can learn things I never could before, like languages, art, math. IMO it couldn't hurt to try something like that. Just don't stick someone on it from a young age or you will completely fuck them up.
>>
>>34410255
>go to psychiatrist and get diagnosed for adhd instead.
care to explain how that went through?
>>
Only Zoloft for 2 months. undesirable side effects pushed me away

Got tested for ADHD some months later and now have Adderall.

I know people say not to judge them based on 1 but I know many people who've taken 4 different ssri brands and they still have some nasty depressed and anxiety filled habits. I'm not trying to go in circles like that

I took one adderall and I had no over thinking moments. I weren't afraid to talk and assert myself. No more stupid tired body No poor choices or problems with being places on time. Best of all I never have a thought of killing myself and the daydreaming is gone. I have 100% control and I cant hear myself think at all ever.

I dont understand why I cant hear myself think anymore though. Its there but I just can't vividly imagine the voice like before.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.