[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can't be robot if you're white

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0631.jpg (35KB, 606x584px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0631.jpg
35KB, 606x584px
>tfw whites think they can be robots
How can you be a robot when you think/know you're better than everyone else and have instant ability to make friends (white nationalist groups, Nonwhite-Lynching Trump Rallies, Going to troll Shia Lebouf IRL, Trolling/Harassing Nonwhites IRL In Groups), plus the instant ability to get a qt azn gf?

It's like women who come here and claim to be "fembots" then brag about how they're not "bitter unaccepted losers like you boys". Why do you need to come here when you have all the IRL validation you need? Not to mention /Their Guy/ is officially in office now so they have no excuse anymore about "oh hur I'm white but I can't get a gf"/"oh geez I can't get a job because I'm white"-- Trump literally proved you can beat the odds if you're not a cuck

>tl;dr whites cant be robots and if you disagree with me then you admit I'm right
>>
>>34409439
Not only am I a white robot, but I'm a 6'2" white robot. Ask me anything.
>>
>>34409484
>white and 6'2"
>robot
Choose one (1).

Saying you're a white 6'2" robot is like a mexican saying he's an """""""""""""intellectual"""""""""""""""'. This is not up for debate.
>>
>>34409484
This desu. I am a 6ft Aryan with a BMI of ~22 with abs and a kv. (I got hug raped by some stoner chick who was teasing me)
Ama
>>
>>34409501
I'm fat, balding, anxious, awkward, and a 24-year-old KV.
>>
>>34409484
>Ask me anything.
attention whore
>>
>>34409511
>brah I'm like 6 feet tall and an aryan hyperborean Chadly demigod
>but I swear I'm so awkward and foreveralone haha THAT FACE WHEN AMIRIGHT MY FELLOW ALONELY DUDES
Fuck off, this is like when women claim they can be robots.

>>34409527
Women won't mind a fat balding man if he's white and 6'2", same with being """"""""""""anxious and awkward"""""""""". Shave your head and they'll confuse you for Chad Gosling. Or just join a neo-nazi/white nationalist group, they'll literally give you self-esteem for free
>>
>>34409439
>Oh boy...it's another if you're (insert qualities here that change every fucking week on this board) you're not a real robot) episode.
>>
>>34409601
>there are people on this board who wear their robot identity as a badge of pride
>>
>>34409601
>>34409616
>dude haha why do you WANNA be a robot lmao
It's like having stupid trust fund hipster libtards go hang under the bridge with homeless dudes.

>oh chyeah haha my brahs it sucks to live the street lifestyle huh gee it sure is hard out here for hobos like us
>oh fuck I gotta wake up early tomorrow to meet my dad at Raymond James so we can have the quarterly review of my trust fund, I cant drink MD 20/20 with the guys tonight
>>
>>34409565
>Women won't mind a fat balding man if he's white and 6'2", same with being """"""""""""anxious and awkward"""""""""".

Then why am I a KV who has never gotten female attemtion?
>>
>>34409730
Because, like women who want to get betabux/harvest beta orbiters, you actually have to put yourself out there.

You remind me of the women who come on here and ask "how can I get patreonbux/betabux without streaming or doing youtube videos or showing my face oh btw I'm 8/10 and have 38D boobs ree I'm sick of all the other girls getting betabux but not me lol"
>>
>>34409774
Four years of hgigj school and two years of college wasn't enough?

I freeze up and can't think of anything to say around girls.
>>
>>34409439
White people founded this community you absolute primitive faggot.
Fuck off.
>>
>>34410211
1.) Moot (and Randal Munroe, to a certain extent*) did. This "WE WUZ" shit isn't gonna fly here.
2.) Moot and Randal Munroe are both self-hating anti-white cucks, so that "WE WUZ" shit is even more irrelevant.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.