[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being a Chad feels good!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1482072333963.jpg (79KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1482072333963.jpg
79KB, 1080x1349px
Hey robots, I kinda became a Chad. My goal was to get more confident and better with girls, but other than that I also became kinda chaddy

>used to be shy beta, liked traps but now I find it gay
>on the bus use 1,5 seats because manspreading feels good
>comfortably take up a lot of space when I walk, bump into people
>Always making funny insults it is veeeery good
>Ignore girls that text me because I'd rather watch movies of WW2
>eat chicken+rice, drink lots of water like a gymrat
>always call out people's bullshit
>just being alpha and stealing your girls
>>
>you're a fag from the start, you're a fag to the end
>you're so fat you have to take up that much space
>see previous point
>being a cyclical douche =\= having a sense of humour
>jerking off to hitler instead of texting your mom isn't alpha
>eating lots of chicken and rice won't make you strong if you don't lift any weights
>chads/normies are full of bullshit, you have to accept the bullshit to be one with them
>no you don't you faggot neckbeard
>>
>>34409255
What do you think her anus feels like? Do you think she moisturizes it?
>>
>>34409255

>90% looks, 10% speech.

You are on it OP! Keep the "hard work".
>>
File: annoyed.jpg (18KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
annoyed.jpg
18KB, 600x300px
>>34409255
>It's another neck beard roleplays as chad episode. Whoopty Fucking Doo....
>>
>>34409255
You just sound like an idiot to me, none of that sounds like Chad. Just some weird loser.
>>
>>34409255
>What's up guys I'm fucking gay

Why didn't you just say that instead of all the extra words you actually said?
>>
>>34409255
>>Always making funny insults it is veeeery good
Why do you write like a fucking fag?
>>
>>34409255
whoa, this is most closeted post i've seen, congrats, now screencap this and show it to your parents
>>
>>34409428

I'm more curious about what it smells like.

*sniff sniff*
>>
OP sounds more like an overcompensating virgin manlet than anything...
>>
File: 0e3.png (187KB, 600x339px) Image search: [Google]
0e3.png
187KB, 600x339px
>>34409255
thanks chad for making yourself in to a tool so I don't have to. I don't have the time entertain annoying bitches at work or to bother paying her child support for 18 years of my life. I don't have to put up with their shit because you do it for me. I can focus on my greatness and my investment on better things.
>>
>>34409255
>Bumping into people on the sidewalk
sure thing there "Chad". 2 ALPHA 4 ME.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.