[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there any way to live with your mum and be cool/aesthetic?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: 1413824798987.jpg (30KB, 363x349px)
1413824798987.jpg
30KB, 363x349px
is there any way to live with your mum and be cool/aesthetic? is drinking the only way to appear "adult" when you live with your mum?
>>
Why do you need to be cool/aesthetic? Why do you think "drinking" is even adult?

If you're under 18 get over yourself and focus on leaving. If you're over 18 you have severe psychological issues if you want to be cool/aesthetic around your mom.
>>
>>34408936
I want to be the attractive kind of loser you see on TV, and not some kind of Chris Chan-esque sperg

I'm 24
>>
>>34408983
>attractive kind of loser
>See on TV

TV isn't real life. If you live with your mom past a certain age, regardless of your situation, you will be seen as a loser and no girl will want to touch your pee-pee

And add drinking onto that people will know you as, and refer to you as, "that drunken loser who lives with his mom"
>>
File: asdaw.png (778KB, 985x358px) Image search: [Google]
asdaw.png
778KB, 985x358px
>>34409011

I don't mind being a loser, I just don't want to be seen as the *autistic*/spergy kind of loser

I'd prefer to be the "drunken druggie failure who lives at home" than the "autistic nerd who lives with his mommy". there's a big difference

it's difficult to describe, so here's an image. I want to be the loser on the left rather than the loser on the right.
>>
File: WIN_20170113_02_26_29_Pro.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170113_02_26_29_Pro.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
>>34409089
that's not me on the right by the way, it's just an example of what I'm trying to avoid. This is me, where do I land on the spectrum?
>>
>>34409110
>>34409089

What does it matter what type of loser people see you as? A loser is still a loser in their eyes.
>>
>>34409110
There is no difference to them, there is no glorification of waste behavior. If you live with your mom there is no "druggie failure but kinda cool" its just autistic.
>>
>>34409130
nah, there's a difference between the druggie/failed normie types of losers and the autists. I can live with being a failed normie, but I don't want to be seen as some sperg who was fucked from day 1.
>>
>>34409172
>there's a difference between the druggie/failed normie types of losers and the autists.

And what are you going to do to convince them? Designated lawn days where you wake up in front of mom's house surrounded by liquor bottles and beer cans so they regard you as a loser alcoholic instead of just a sperg?
>>
File: image000000.jpg (20KB, 352x346px) Image search: [Google]
image000000.jpg
20KB, 352x346px
Just...do drugs?

>Am 24
>do morphine and smoke weed every day
>live with mom
>>
>>34409171

I don't think that's true. I think there's a difference between just being a deadbeat freeloader and a sperg who had no chance to begin with.
>>
>>34409089
You are are so low and so worthless that you are level with dirt. And can actually distinguish between 2 kinds of dirt. Even though everyone else just sees dirt.

I'm your mind you are loser A and not loser B.

To the world you are just "loser".

This is a pathetic dream you have. Go post a wagecuck thread to make yourself feel better.
>>
>>34409089
how to become a "cool" kind of failure as opposed to an "uncool" failure:
>step 1: be chad
>step 2: destroy your life (with drugs for example)
>done, that was easy wasn't it?
>>
How is it fair I'm considered a loser because I live at home when the cheapest apartments where I live are $1700+ a month which is my whole months pay AT BEST? My only option is to room with random normie savages that shit and piss and fart near me. How the fuck is that fair? You used to be able to move out making min wage.
>>
>>34408874
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4D5zScOFKU
>>
>>34409221
this is what I'm talking about mate, but do I have to start as *CHAD* to reach the level of "cool" I'm referring to? I know I'll still be a loser, but I want to be like, the Jesse Pinkman type of loser. The kind who "could've made it but fucked up". I don't want to be seen as a fucking mentally ill aspergers mommy's boy.
>>
>>34409238
Spoiler: life isn't fair
>>
>>34409246

There is literally no difference in normies eyes. A loser is still a loser.

Nobody will ever say "oh look at that alcoholic living with his mom. Yeah he's so cool. Shame he fucked his life up"

They will either completely ignore you or just refer to you as "that loser"
>>
>>34409217
you're wrong, there's a difference between "deadbeat loser" and "autistic loser". and you know it
>>
>>34409238
Because normies have friends they can move in with or the social skills to live with anybody and make it work, so they don't mind sharing an apartment and splitting a 1700$ rent.
>>
>>34409288

Yeah the autistic loser had no choice so people pity or ignore them.

The deadbeat everybody despises and feels disgusted thinking about
>>
File: wwda.png (924KB, 1339x480px) Image search: [Google]
wwda.png
924KB, 1339x480px
>>34409320

yes, this is what I'm talking about. I want people to look at me like I'm just an asshole, a freeloader, someone who's taking advantage of his mother/is a deadbeat piece of shit, and could've made it in the real world with effort. I don't want to be the fucking Chris Chan type of loser, there's a difference.

another side by side. I want to be the left, not the right. How do I attain this?
>>
>>34409110
sad, failed norman.
>>
>>34408874
If you're smart, dress nicely, and are at least a 6-7/10, you can get away with anything. Also, common excuses you give for living with mom should be along the lines of "I'm helping her out," or "getting back on my feet and going to college." Don't be edgy. Drinking is fine, but treating your mommy like shit is not. People will respect you no matter what as long as you appear to have a "good heart" and you "do the right thing."
>>
>>34409558
>People will respect you no matter what as long as you appear to have a "good heart" and you "do the right thing."
Did you get this from reddit or something because it's not fucking true
>t. 24 year old actually living with mom to help her

Literally everyone in my age group would rather respect Osama Bin Laden or Pol Pot before me, because I'm not Chad and I live at home with a 50 year old widow. REEally made me think.
>>
>>34409238
>You used to be able to move out making min wage.

Bernie Sanders forced Hillary Clinton to the left on the minimum wage issue during the primaries but you still picked Donald Trump because you thought racism was a funny meme.
>>
>>34408874
Drive. Drive people places. Act like an adult. Drive to parties and sleep on the sofa.

Driving is the sexiest thing ever to a 17 year old cunt.

Just drive. Even living with mummy on neetbux is acceptable at 18 if you can drive.
>>
>>34409645
Yeah let's elect Bernie sanders instead.

>15$ min wage
>Hooray!
>Everything else doubles in price
>How could this happen???
>>
>>34408936
Hang yourself normalfag
>>
Tell your mum to kill herself and post it on liveleak and reap the fame that comes after
>>
>yfw you're a dead beat alcoholic that lives with his mother and you've had long term relationships of over three years with beautiful and intelligent women, an deflowered another couple of them

You robots are doing something wrong, but I'm not telling you what it is. Keep on philosophizing and being clever.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.