[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone ever tried putting condom on? I got a pack of condoms

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 12

File: du.jpg (74KB, 324x324px) Image search: [Google]
du.jpg
74KB, 324x324px
anyone ever tried putting condom on? I got a pack of condoms from my dad on my 18 birthday, he probably thought I'll be ever having sex or so. I tried to put it on, but I couldn't get hard and failed, so I abandoned that idea.
Haven't had any condoms since.
this was 5 years ago
>>
durex are fucking tiny
>>
File: 1480600898062.jpg (46KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1480600898062.jpg
46KB, 500x280px
I like the tightness around the base of my dick
>tfw cum faster with a condom than without
>>
Wait, you never put one on a banana in middle-/high school health class?
>>
File: 1446087761570.jpg (6KB, 250x243px) Image search: [Google]
1446087761570.jpg
6KB, 250x243px
>buy a bunch of cheap condoms
>train to put them in a smooth manner that looks like a habit
>won't appear awkward in case of action
>>
>>34408403
I was homeschooled so I never had sex ed, thus I never learned how to put a condom on.

But to be honest, I wouldn't even want to have sex with one on. You shouldn't be having sex with girls you suspect could have STD's and quite frankly you shouldn't really be having sex unless you're prepared to care for children because condoms can break.
>>
>>34408545
>tfw cum faster with a condom than without
Me too, brother. I'm scared of cumming in two seconds if I ever get to have sex because I cum immediately when I masturbate with a condom on. The tightness is too much.
>>34408403
btw, is it normal to feel like the condom presses so much on your veins it fucks with the blood flow?
My dick isn't that big but rather girthy. I've been unable to put on some condoms because they were too narrow.
>>
How the fuck do condoms even work? Do they just expand when you cum inside? Looking at those stupid little rubber bags it just looks like the cum would slosh around in there and make a mess on your dick.
I'm genuinely curious.
>>
>>34408403
I didn't lose my virginity until I was 21 but when I was younger I jacked off with one on a few times to try it out. I stopped using them with my current gf but even a few times after that I'd put one on and Jack off. Then I'd keep it on and use my cum as lube inside the condom to jake off a few more times.
>>
File: 124_condoomgebruik_stap7.jpg (15KB, 570x428px) Image search: [Google]
124_condoomgebruik_stap7.jpg
15KB, 570x428px
>>34408728
Condoms have room for a teaspoon full at the top.
>>
File: 1392417829869.jpg (9KB, 298x212px) Image search: [Google]
1392417829869.jpg
9KB, 298x212px
>>34408403
Once found 2 packet of condoms in my room as a teen. Jerked off once while wearing one. The other expired in 2017 so i thought i had plenty of time to lose my virginity. I have 3 months and am i still kissless
>>
>>34408789
pic related would be a whole lot of cum
>>
>>34408403
I cannot for the life of me put condoms on. My dick isn't that big, but i guess i've got a big head or something because they refuse to roll. down. I raw dog out of sheer embarrassment
>>
File: 92Q62wf.jpg (21KB, 277x329px) Image search: [Google]
92Q62wf.jpg
21KB, 277x329px
>>34408793
>tfw condoms expire
>>
>>34408728
>>34408789
>>34408806
I always over fill the reservoir so it fills the condom and gets cum all over up the shaft of my dick. It feels really gross.
>>
No. I've never even seen a condom before.
>>
>>34409240
Creampie. It's better anyways.
>>
>>34409343
One time I saw a nurse handing them out at college, but that was it.
>>
>>34408403
turns out i have a thicker than average dick. i never knew this was the case. first time i tried having sex i couldnt get the regular condoms around my dick and thought i was just being retarded..
turns out i was too thick for my girlfriend as well because we were only able to have sex in certain positions without my dick hurting her.
>>
>>34408403
I got a few over the years. One in HS and a couple of others in college. It's really practical for masturbation.
>>
>>34409427
>tried sex
>stop reading
>>
>>34408882
They're meant to be hard to roll down you complete autist. If they rolled on smoothly then they'd come off just as easily, which you don't want.
>>
>>34408703
>I've been unable to put on some condoms because they were too narrow.
just get bigger condoms...
>>
>have big vein on dick
>wearing condom looks like its crushing that vein
>get paranoid that ill get a fucking blood clot or some shit

sweatypepe.jpg
>>
>>34408698
>what are abortions
>>
>>34408728
Its about keeping cum outside a chick to prevent pregnancy (and prevent bodily fluids from being exchanged), not about being tidy.

But once you cum you supposed to remove the condom. If you thrust too much after you risk it coming out the base and coming in contact with the pussy.

If you are gonna continue after cumming youre supposed to wipe off the penis and replace the condom with a new one.
>>
>>34409429
This.

I like to use them to jerk off with. It helps that i have a latex fetish.

Sometimes i leave an inch hang off the top so the cum has extra room. Sometimes ill purposely have a "ruined orgasm"(where you edge but then cum without stimulation) first, then spin the cum filled tip around to rub the tip of my dick. Feels pretty good to me.

Ive also inflated the tip condom, so there was a big inflated area so when id cum i could watch my cum shoot.

Ive also seen people make "pocket pussies" from inflated condoms. It involves inflating one like a baloon, tying off the end, then using something like the lid to a pickle jar to press one end to the other (to create a tunnel), then twist the lid so it stays put. I saw a clip of someone fucking one, looked like itd be fun.
>>
File: 1467586765042.gif (2MB, 390x285px) Image search: [Google]
1467586765042.gif
2MB, 390x285px
>>34410149
>Ive also seen people make "pocket pussies" from inflated condoms. It involves inflating one like a baloon, tying off the end, then using something like the lid to a pickle jar to press one end to the other (to create a tunnel), then twist the lid so it stays put. I saw a clip of someone fucking one, looked like itd be fun.

i made this when i was 17 and it snaped and broke my dick
i have ED ever since
>>
>>34410191
This is why i never did it, to be honest.

Well, im more afraid that the twisting would come undone and fling a piece of metal at the tip of my dick.
>>
>>34408602
No we didn't. Never saw one till student union handed them out at uni.
>>
>>34409605
>They're meant to be hard to roll down
So they're meant to be painful, take minutes to put on properly (by which time your erection has gone and the mood is dead), and keep slipping off at the base anyway. Nah mate. Dicks come in different sizes and condoms don't. Thats the problem. Just invent the male pill already
>>
File: 1481721023572.jpg (72KB, 759x1092px) Image search: [Google]
1481721023572.jpg
72KB, 759x1092px
>tfw I'm 20 years old and I have never used a condom before
>>
>>34410254
They do come in different sizes.

Most stores dont sell anything besides normal and the "magnum" kind (which are only slightly wider/longer) though.
>>
>>34408882
People stretch a regular condom over their entire heads all the time. I'm sure you can get them over your dick.
>>
>>34410551
yeah alright. i'm just lying to you then. i have much to gain from these lies. no man has ever complained about condoms ever
>>
>>34410640
It's either bullshitting or you just don't know how to properly put one on.
>>
>>34410719
wlel that's the whole point of this thread
>>
File: condom-head.jpg (21KB, 374x500px) Image search: [Google]
condom-head.jpg
21KB, 374x500px
>>34410767
Then here ya go, champ. If people can't look up something as simple as that, for fuck sake make absolutely sure you wear condoms so the gene pool doesn't get any worse. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVirEBUoLDs
>>
>>34410230
my cheap pocket pussy was $10 on amazon i cant imagine being that jewish
>>
>>34408698
>autism
Condoms are good when you don't want to/aren't able to clean up. Cum does not stay inside of a pussy.
>>
>15 years old, with my younger cousin 13
>helping cleaning out our uncle's (neither of our dads) apartment
>we come upon an unopened box of condoms
>uncle gives the entire thing to my younger cousin
I guess I was always going to be a permavirgin and they knew it.
>>
>>34408403
I can't maintain an erection while putting on a condom. I probably could if a girl put it on for me.
>>
how difficult can it be? roll it on and go
>>
You're supposed to put it on AFTER you get hard.

I thought that would be obvious.
>>
File: catsu.jpg (8KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
catsu.jpg
8KB, 200x200px
>>34408698
>and quite frankly you shouldn't really be having sex unless you're prepared to care for children because condoms can break.

Condoms breaking is a fucking myth, so is the "le 1% chance of getting pregnant for condom usage". Its just lazy kids who lie about condom usage to avoid responsibility if someone gets pregnant or dick cancer.

>>34409891
Illegal now apparently.
>>
>>34408698
>get hard
>put condom on head
>roll it on
it's not rocket science
>>
I can't weat condoms, they're too tight.
Literally blew my first few chances to have sex
Turns out you can order them with more girth of the internet.
The law is so retarded, they make condoms that are lie 12 inches long no one will evre need, but they are all regulated to the same tiny thickness
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.