[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How 2 Cuck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1413825097626.jpg (84KB, 645x555px) Image search: [Google]
1413825097626.jpg
84KB, 645x555px
I met a girl at work. I'm dead sure she's into me, and I found out today she's dating someone else. How do I go about making her comfortable with the idea of cucking him?
>>
>>34408251
what makes you dead sure?
>>
>>34408251
1. Invite her over to your house.
2. Sleep with her

Don't ever verbally explicate on plans / ideas with women involving anything like this. They get turned off. You've got to guide them so they can pump their own head full of ideas. Women are their own worst enemy.
>>
>>34408251
dont think of it like that dumbass

just act like she doesn't have a boyfriend.. plus Im pretty sure women get soaking wet when you try to take them from their boyfriends
>>
>>34408266
I noticed her smiling at me during my lunch break today
>>
>>34408251
If the girl wants you she will fuck you. You don't have to convince her, she's already convinced. The boyfriend doesn't need to know shit.
>>
>>34408335
thats it?

>dead sure

w/e u say anon
>>
>>34408335
Low effort trolling

At least you aren't a namefag
>>
>>34408509
Why else would she give me a smile? are you dumb?

She even says hi to me in the morning
>>
>>34408564
LARPer

ravioli
>>
>>34408335
Bro, if that's all you have as evidence and you have to ask how you cuck someone, she's not gonna leave her bf for you. I haven't even met you, but you reek of beta.
>>
>>34408561
>>34408594
You retards have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. she keeps giving me glances and is especially kind to me, more than anyone else

Look, the part about her being into me is already guaranteed. I just need advicem on how to fuck her
>>
>>34408643
Maybe.. just maybe anon.

Shes. A. Nice. Person.

Try getting to know her before you ask to see her genitals.. jumping the gun in a working situation can go wrong so fast, you just need to slow down dude.
>>
>>34408643
Lol okay chad, calm down. My second point still stands. If you have to ask how to do it, you're most likely not going to succeed.

And you're the biggest retard here for asking this question on /r9k/ of all places.
>>
>>34408251
I'm in similar situation but you are probably full of shit. Post face or body so we can tell
>>
>>34408643
Everyone smiles at me at work. No big deal grow up
>>
>>34408251
Why do you want to cuck him? How would you feel if somebody cucked you?

And before somebody gives me some crap about being me being a moralfag and about survival of the fittest or some shit, if that's the case, you might as well just take any woman you want by force if its justified
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.