[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is god such an asshole?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: image_2.jpg (44KB, 975x600px) Image search: [Google]
image_2.jpg
44KB, 975x600px
Why is god such an asshole?
>>
God isn't real so he can't be an asshole.
>>
>>34407849

Nobody knows. God has his reasons for what he does. I think of God as a nice guy and a jerk at the same time. He is very pragmatic and goes along with situations, whatever they may be.
>>
imagine if god was real but then he used his powers to destroy himself after the whole jesus schtick and thats why the worlds goin to shit because he no longer exists

just a thought
>>
>>34407849

He's not

You have free will
>>
He's not. You simply have free will.

Everything bad on Earth has been caused by humans.
>>
>>34407849
Because you're such a pussy.
>>
>>34407849
>Gods making the human race
>"You get to be a chad, you're a chad, stacy, stacy, stacy, chad for you, another chad here, aaaaand a chad for the gentleman in seat 3 row 8.."
>"Huh, what do I do with these left overs and odds & ends?"
>"Whatever, you're an autist, you're a loser, loser, loser, loser, autist, autist, hahaha, fuck you, I rule."
>>
>>34407884
Oh shit anon. I'm >>34407890
dat hivemind
>>
>>34407884
>>34407890

Wow 14 sec hivemind
>>
>>34407849

I don't want to start any blasphemous rumours, but I think that god has a sick sense of humor. And when I die, I expect to find him laughing.
>>
File: 1476637059559.jpg (135KB, 1600x1177px) Image search: [Google]
1476637059559.jpg
135KB, 1600x1177px
>>34407890
>Everything bad on Earth has been caused by humans.
HOW CONVENIENT FOR OUR DEAR OLD GAWD IN HEVIN
>>
>>34407988
His free will given to us surpasses all other laws. He only interferes when it is asked. He only guides when it is sought after.
If you want to destroy the world or your fellow human beings, you work alone.
If you want to heal the world and your fellow human beings, He will be at your side.
>>
>>34407912
In his defense it would be pretty funny. I mean we put so much meaning into this reality which causes us to suffer. God probably created this all for fun and instead we take this shit super seriously which causes us to become depressed. If we all knew we would go to heaven after we died I think all suffering would disappear, but perhaps suffering is what makes the soul grow so I dunno.
>>
God isn't real you fucking retards.

"Humans" are just mutated apes with subpar intelligence.
>>
>>34407884
>>34407890
>deterministic universe
>free will
Kek, you have as much "free will" as a wave crashing into a cliff.
>>
>>34407849
There's no god, moron

Originally there's no god
>>
I know right? Cancer and small cocks. Kids with flippers for arms. I wouldn't have thought of that if I were God.
>>
>>34407849
Why don't you ask him OP, the bible says ask and it shall be given. Knock and the door shall be open. Ask him OP, and if he doesn't answer then...well...Y-YEW JUS GAHTTA HAF FAITH HUR DUR
>>
>>34407849
It's told in the bible that Satan is the prince/ god of this world so I'd much rather say that he's the asshole.
>inb4 well why doesn't god stop the suffering
Empathy and sympathy are consepts made by god so why the fuck would he be willing to be restricted by them...
>>
>>34407849
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

The world is shit because people are shit.
>>
>>34407873
first answer is usually the obvious answer, i'm not even an edgy fag but i don't know when it suddenly went back in style to be religious

if you value the social conservatism you can still have that said mindset without believing in some sky ghost
>>
>>34407849
Accepting yourself is the first step to enlightenment, Anon. Stop giving a shit and do whatever it takes to have fun. Sketching, hard drugs, something like that.
>>
>>34407884
>>34407890
free will disproven by hivemind
checkem ate keklings
>>
>4034 divided by 2
>people believe a literal magic man in the sky created earth and controls literally everything
This shit fucking baffles me how anyone could think this shit is remotely real.
Its fucking crazy talk
>>
>>34407890
>Natural disasters that kill thousands of people were created by humans
>Parasites were created by humans
>Diseases were created by humans

Haha lol it's a good thing that God only takes credit for the good things or else he would be thought of as a not-so-nice guy lmao. Thank goodness
>>
>>34407849

Cannot be so. Hes an imaginary figure.
>>
>>34409633
Have you been in a church lately? Damm.. These churches look better than an upper-class home dawg. I thought religion was for poorfags n shit, but these "houses of God" are straight fucken blasphemous. I thought Jesus said "y'all niggas get the fuck outta here with your merchandise - my dad's house ain't no muthafucken flea market"
>>
>>34410292
Those things happen because they happen.
In the end, you will realize how meaningless material reality is (including the death of the human body).
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.