[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"How'd you lose your virginity, anon?"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 13

File: 1455753709248.jpg (37KB, 540x378px) Image search: [Google]
1455753709248.jpg
37KB, 540x378px
>"How'd you lose your virginity, anon?"
>>
>>34407224
Woods with ugly 15 yr old when I was 17
She asked me out
>>
With a girl who drove 1100 miles to see me in my bed.

I usually omit my age though as I was 23 (almost 24) when I lost it
>>
Reminder for all of our young lurkers a woman either likes you or she doesn't. There is no way to win a woman over. If this is ever the case it is because she previously had some form of attraction to you already. You win some; you lose some, but you live to fap another day. Now let's get out there and play some FOOTBALL EH?
>>
File: wojak_smug.png (129KB, 724x611px) Image search: [Google]
wojak_smug.png
129KB, 724x611px
>>34407224
I lost it by fucking your mom.
>>
>>34407224
You don't need to use quotation marks when you're already quoting.

It's obvious that they don't help to convey the desired meaning of your post, given the responses in this thread.
>>
>>34407224
Just make up an elaborate yet not too elaborate so it's believable story

ex:
>When I was at a New Year's Eve party with this German girl named Mercedes
>>
>>34407403
I actually huffed and grinned at this
>>
I was 16 she was 15. In the woods behind her apartment complex.

I leave out the part where it lasted maybe 30 seconds before her sister caught us and went to tell or that I'm 23 and haven't had sex yet alone talked to a girl ever since.

I actually don't leave out anything because no normal conversation leads to this question.
>>
>>34407347

Yeah game is a meme.

Just say 'Can I fuck your brains out?' Works just fine if you are hot enough
>>
"I fucked my cat in the asshole"
>>
Ive fapped so many times ive lost my virginity to my hand.
>>
Prostitute.

original comment original bloc
>>
>>34407353
There is no appropriate syntax for greentext other than omitting the fact that you are taking what is being cited as an implication. If you were to quote someone while already within a quote you would use apostrophes.
>>
I ask this questions and I'm a virgin myself kek.
>>
I contacted a tranny on a dating site using a fake profile, showed him my 7.5 inches dick, he liked it. Told him i wasnt the one in the pictures and showed him real ones, he came to my house half an hour later (he looked like a 7 in the pics but was a 4-5 in person desu)
Made out for like 1 min, put a condom on me with a bj and fucked him like 3 mins max, he tried to get it up again but by the time I came I realized what I was actually doing. He left and we never contacted each other again. This was exactly a year ago iirc. Do not fall for the tranny meme unless he's like 5'3 or shorter and doesnt have a big dick and manly features, that fucking killed it for me.
>>
File: 1452637205573.jpg (36KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1452637205573.jpg
36KB, 657x527px
I raped by tall girl when i was 14 she was bigger than me at that time
>>
>>34407633
That is fucking disgusting, I cannot imagine how awful having sex with a dude is compared to an actual woman.
>>
>>34407273
Are you me? You have to be me. I have doubts that you're me, but the details are just too real.
>>
>>34407224
>implying
Fucking normies REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
>>
>>34407674
Oh afterwards I couldnt get his ugly smell off me and spent two hours in the shower scrubbing my whole body thinking about the failure that was/is my life.
Oreg
>>
File: IMG_1510.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1510.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>34407224
I was a virgin all throughout high school. Even had a gf junior year but the only thing we did was kiss.

A month before graduation I lost my virginity to a girl who was going to the same college as me. It was awkward, nothing special and she didn't become my gf but it made sure I wasn't awkward/autistic in college.

To all the hs seniors and other underages lurking rn, take your chances and try to lose your virginity before college. It'll set you up in the same boat as many other incoming freshman and will ensure your college experience is somewhat enjoyable.
>>
Check deez quads netopian BOYOOOOOO
>>
>>34407633
You are a disgrace to your people. I would consider killing myself after an action like this.

You can fap to tranny as many as you want but never fuck one, because, then you lost. You just did the wrong thing, you are now official declared as a subhuman.

Bad anon, bad.
>>
I MEAN DEEZ QUADS NETOPIAN BOYOOOOO
>>
>>34407744
Fuck you norman
fuck you
FUCK YOU
FUCK U
go fuck yourself fuck off normalfagnman

im in my last months of college and still a wirgin
>>
File: 1475559004789.jpg (28KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
1475559004789.jpg
28KB, 500x374px
>>34407224
I'd just reveal my power level

idgaf what the normies think
>>
>>34407840
Go to a party and tell some random slut that you're a virgin. Let her dominate you. If you're so desperate I mean.
>>
>>34407872
my mommy dont let me out the house after 8
>>
File: f50.jpg (41KB, 794x794px) Image search: [Google]
f50.jpg
41KB, 794x794px
>>34407224
*teleports behind you*
*pushes you onto the ground*
*shits on you*
*stomps your head*
-Heh, nothin personel kid-
>>
File: 1441672272758.gif (94KB, 384x408px) Image search: [Google]
1441672272758.gif
94KB, 384x408px
>>34407638

T-tell us more anon was she cute
>>
>>34407350
LMAO

origoianalliul
>>
>>34407224
"What a stupid question. The same way everyone did"
>>
>>34407224

Sister's chubby older friend basically raped me. It wasn't bad and would do it again.
>>
>>34407273

>losing his virginity at an optimal age

Normie
>>
>>34407927
She was pretty asshole to me

I was left alone in school 5pm
But she was lefted in school too
I accidently met her and that happens i can't even resistence. At that time i was horny jerks who curious at sex

It is still mystery why she did that
>>
Never. Just one more year untill I'm a wizard.
>>
>>34407529

most robot way to lose your virginity desu.
>>
Fucked a girl doggy in a friends bathroom when we were both 15. I came about 4 times in 10 mins. I'll always remember that feeling of getting my dick wet for the first time.
>>
>>34408442
>I came about 4 times in 10 mins.
wouldn't that fucking hurt? or do you have an ungodly low refractory period
>>
>>34408495
It was my first time ever getting pussy & I was young. In my household jerking off was hard to get away with so I'd maybe only jerked it once a week at that time. Maybe that factored in.
>>
At my girlfriends place when she was 16 and I was 18. Dominated her like an animal, we fucked til she lost all feeling in her legs.
I still dom her to this day.
She's been trained into a good pet.
>>
I smashed a stripper in the hotel with my chains on
Bling blaugh
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 412x627px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 412x627px
>>34407224
By my THICC wife.
>three years ago
>I'm kinda sleeping, gf at the time is next to me
>she's the big spoon
>I'm half n half asleep
>feel her hand slide down my shorts and she slips her hand in my underwear
>I feel her caressing me and kissing my neck
>I get hard instantly
>she's trying to be quiet and I'm still acting like I'm alsleep
>she pulls my shorts off and pull my dick out from my underwear hole
>she moves out from behind me and turns me on my back
>I open my eyes just enough to see what she's doing but not enough to let her notice
>she's taking off her panties and stands over me
>next, she gets on top of me and guides my cock into her
>after that I "wake up" and she puts her hands over my mouth to keep me quiet
>she rides until I make her cum
>I flip her over doing doggy and I cum
True shit and it blows my mind on why she'd ever pick me. Oh well.
>>
>>34407687
Oh my god fuck off Kyle.
>>
>howd you lose you virginity

I-is this a joke?
>>
First year of college, kinda drunk. Used a condom for about 1 min and realized it sucked and now I never use them and just freak out about potentially getting an STD instead. Fucked a junkie chick (goes to shoot up in the MIDDLE of fucking) raw a ton recently and on her period a bunch too and bugged for 6 weeks waiting until it had been long enough to get the HIV test
>>
>>34408575
And I just go home and play video games every day.
>>
Only once has someone straight up asked me this, and just told them the truth. They just smirked and shook their head.

To be honest, being a virgin doesn't bother me anymore, I hardly think about. The fact that I've never kissed a girl or even held hands with one when 95% of the population does that by age 11 is the one pill too jagged to swallow.
>>
>>34407224
"I haven't yet"

It's as easy as that.
>>
File: 1381439911959.jpg (223KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1381439911959.jpg
223KB, 768x1024px
Myrtle Beach on spring break with my family when I was 15, she was a 16 year old softball player there for some kind of team camp. I lied and told her I was 16 too kek. The hotel was big, they had a bunch of condos and other things. We met one night in the hot tub and she invited me to a party where we talked more and hooked up. I fucked her 3 times when her roommate was out of their room. Promised to stay in touch after, but didn't.

>Her name was Anna.
>>
Why are you asking me this? Are you trying to mock me?
>>
>>34408822
That story got me aroused, thanks anon.

>tfw no quirk of fate enables you to achieve pleasure
>>
File: 1477407235594.gif (41KB, 159x178px) Image search: [Google]
1477407235594.gif
41KB, 159x178px
>>34407350
XDDDDDDDDDDD LMAOOOOOOOOOOO SO FUNNY MY SIDES!
>>
File: 1484270935116.jpg (100KB, 392x409px) Image search: [Google]
1484270935116.jpg
100KB, 392x409px
>>34408272
You're a foreigner using a internet translator aren't you?
>>
>>34409084

(Oregano does it?)
>>
File: 1440541031110.jpg (413KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1440541031110.jpg
413KB, 1280x1920px
>>34408914
For me, it was during my freshman year at college. I joined a few clubs to try and meet new people, one of them was a kind of goofy adventure club. Our first "event" was a game of capture the flag, that's when I met Rachel. We only talked a little, but she seemed to like me. A week later, was a 'self-defense' lesson from a local karate guy. I only knew one person, so Rachel and I paired up on the grass to practice with everyone else. It was a really great way to break the touch barrier for me and get comfortable being physical with her. We kept chatting after the lesson, eventually making a circle around the whole campus just walking and talking. Somehow, we naturally seemed to end up by ourselves sitting on a little hill under the stars. We kept talking, lying next to each other and eventually she says something about how she loves the stars. So I kissed her. We kissed and held each other for a few minutes, then we went back to my room and had sex for the first time.

Later I ended up having sex with her best friend, too.
>>
File: 54174689.jpg (125KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
54174689.jpg
125KB, 400x400px
For me, it was during my freshman year at college. I joined a few clubs to try and meet new people, one of them was a kind of goofy adventure club. Our first "event" was a game of capture the flag, that's when I met Rachel. We only talked a little, but she seemed to like me. A week later, was a 'self-defense' lesson from a local karate guy. I only knew one person, so Rachel and I paired up on the grass to practice with everyone else. It was a really great way to break the touch barrier for me and get comfortable being physical with her. We kept chatting after the lesson, eventually making a circle around the whole campus just walking and talking. Somehow, we naturally seemed to end up by ourselves sitting on a little hill under the stars. We kept talking, lying next to each other and eventually she says something about how she loves the stars. So I kissed her. We kissed and held each other for a few minutes, then we went back to my room and had sex for the first time.

Sometime after I ended up having sex with her best friend, too.
>>
>"I didn't, I'm still a virgin."
There's no point of lying about this. I've accepted that I'll be a virgin forever, if people think I'm a weirdo so be it. If they don't care, they don't care.
>>
I actually have a pretty realistic story set up for whenever people ask me this question. Goes a little like this..
>be me at 14
>dad wanted to play poker with this family he was close to
>brought me over because they had a daughter
>don't think my dad knew how awkward I was around girls
>banging qt 9/10 named Cassandra, bout 2 years older than me
>get really bored and go up to her room, watching some reality show on her TV (she's not in the room at this point, I think she's hanging out with the poker players downstairs)
>She comes in. Sits on a chair next to her bed
>She engages conversation with me
>Don't even remember what the conversation was about. I think it involved time?
>Out of nowhere she kisses me
>Like, a hard kiss, basically forcing it on me
>imokaywiththis.jpeg
>stops and gives me a blowjob
>feel a little insecure because she's doing all the work, not to mention her extremely scary looking buff dad is right downstairs and I'm worried I'll get my ass kicked
>bust major load in her mouth
>she sits her vagoo on my face
>go to town on that clit
>wasn't even sure if i was doing it right
>first time seeing a pussy piercing
>first time smelling a pussy
>fuck her 2 more times on separate occasions and then she dumps me
>Never had sex since
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.