[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ALL HAIL AUTISM !!!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

File: mods_from_underground_32_full.jpg (154KB, 525x700px) Image search: [Google]
mods_from_underground_32_full.jpg
154KB, 525x700px
ALL HAIL AUTISM!!

I'm sick of you faggots using "autism" as a derogatory word, and "autism kicked in" as a prelude of your worst life life moments.

Most of those autism moments are actually an excellent self-defense.

Case #1:
>be me
>guy parked his truck in the alley, blocking family car access
>went out and gently told him "please move away, this is private property"
>guy doesn't give a fuck and says: just a minute
>autism kicks in: repeated with same voice "please move away, this is private property"
>guy yells: hey, I only need a minute, what the fuck
>me again "please move away, this is private property"
>guy shouts: wtf when you'll need to park I'll go
>me again "please move away, this is private property" and picking my cellphone as if I was to call someone
>guy mumbles multiple wtf's and takes away his truck
>autism defeated an ill mannered rude faggot

Case #2:
>walmart
>mom picks junkshitfood
>gently tell her "I'll never eat that"
>she places it in the cart
>autism kicks in "I'll never eat that"
>she mumbles and goes on
>me again "I'll never eat that"
>she looks at me as if she wanted to stab me
>me again "I'll never eat that"
>she mumbles and removes shitjunkfood
>autism wins again

Case #3:
>customer comes and asks me to buy official manual of product #1234
>gently reply: we can't sell the manual only
>triggered dude tries to argue that the manual is actually a separate product
>autism kicks in: flooded him repeating many times the words manual and product: "the official manual is part of the product that includes the manual as part of the product because all the product have their own manuals and noone can buy a product without manual or a manual without a product because the product must include its own manual..."
>dude snaps and shouts some wtf wtf call the manager
>me still flooding nonstop manual-product-manual speech
>boss comes in
>boss gently tells him: we can't sell the manual only
>autism saved the day

tl,dr: autism is useful as self-defence
>>
>>34407112
>being a spoiled little shit with 0 (zero) social skills is something to be proud of
hmm.....
>>
>>34407112
I'm sick of you faggots using autism as an analogous term for being an annoying and stupid faggot.
>>
File: buddy-04.jpg (366KB, 1000x1565px) Image search: [Google]
buddy-04.jpg
366KB, 1000x1565px
>>34407136

/r9k/ is not your board, mr. Chad.
>>
>>34407112
Your 'tism did not help you at work tho... seemed handy in the other instances but angering custos is bad, mmkay?
>>
File: spasli_porosiyat_01_full.jpg (97KB, 700x468px) Image search: [Google]
spasli_porosiyat_01_full.jpg
97KB, 700x468px
>>34407209

I think he upset the gay customer without breaking the rules
>>
>>34407112
You don't have a self-concious; of course you don't fucking understand why these moments are humiliating and make most people feel like shit...

All 3 of those cases btw could have 50/50 ended in you being beaten into a pulp. You'd notice how your retardedness could have killed you if you ever bothered to develop a social imagination...
>>
>>34407112
you're a cringy idiot, honestly hope you get the shit beat out of you some day for pulling this garbage
>>
>>34407209
A certain percentage of customers are going to lose their shit no matter what. It's a customer service reality.
>>
File: ☭ COMMUNIST ☭ .jpg (111KB, 1191x951px) Image search: [Google]
☭ COMMUNIST ☭ .jpg
111KB, 1191x951px
former autistic communist faget becomes prime minister
>>
>>34407176
I want an ergonomic chair, can it work for pc too? Its positioning is wierd tho
>>
File: 1485287767596.png (106KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1485287767596.png
106KB, 645x773px
>>34407112
>Don't go out to clubs because autism
>Clubs get shot up
Autism saves the day
>>
>all these triggered faggots ITT

If social ineptitude angers you, dont come to 4chan
>>
Maybe your mom wanted to eat that junk food. You jerk!
>>
File: antennas.jpg (480KB, 1200x783px) Image search: [Google]
antennas.jpg
480KB, 1200x783px
>>34408391
correct - she actually wanted me to eat it.
>>
bumperino bumperello bumperuccio
>>
originite oregano oregonna
>>
File: zip-a-dee-doo-day.gif (2MB, 350x262px) Image search: [Google]
zip-a-dee-doo-day.gif
2MB, 350x262px
this thread needs more autism
>>
>>34407112

i think that this goes without saying op. autistic people miss social cues, occasionally to their benefit
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.