[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Islam

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1024px-IslamSymbol.svg.png (34KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1024px-IslamSymbol.svg.png
34KB, 1024x1024px
What are your thoughts on Islam robots? Have you crossed the line where before you saw it as a threat to you and wanted to see all muslims dead, and now you hate modern west and women so much that you no longer care and just chuckle whenever you hear that shitskins raped some slut, who's probably liberal feminist?

Feminism single-handedly ruined western civ. Voting rights? Women are natural conformist parasites and always vote for big leftist government. The pill and joining the workforce? They esentially refused to have white children and families instead wanting to be wageslaves and hedonists. It goes on and on. Modern white women deserve way more suffering for their stupidity and betrayal than they get and if it's Islam that kills the west then at least they'll torture women and lgbt wackos to death when they do it. Hopefully in their last moments it will hit them with full strenght that it's entirely their own fault.
>>
>>34406790
>religion of peace

I kek every time
>>
>>>/pol/

This is a NEET man's board.
>>
Just you wait, kebabs.
You are all going to get deus vulte`d
>>
>>34406823
and this is a thread about NEET's opinions about Islam, I'm truly curious to what robots think considering that most of us are the way we are because of how the modern west is. Single mothers, degeneracy, hedonism, nihilism, materialism etc.
We hate society and would like nothing more than to see it burn down and all whores suffer.
But at the same time most of us are white, and know that we would lead normal lives if we were born in the old western civ with normal parents and strong values, and Islam might just destroy the west and whites completely.
>>
>>34406790

Muslim here. Islam is actually pretty awesome, as far as religions go. Way better sense of community.
>>
>>34406886

Islam actually adheres to the old western values. Just way more strictly.
>>
>>34406790
Muslim here AMA
>>
>>34406894
life in Islam is unimaginable for me. pretty much nothing is allowed. music? HARAM. art, sculptures, drawings? HARAM dogs? HARAM. what. the. fuck.

Life in worldwide islamic caliphate would be just beating your head againt the floor 5 times a day, reading the koran and working some shit job the rest of the time. No wonder muslims abuse their women so much, they have no other ways to release stress and enjoy life.
>>
File: 1482187053846.jpg (8KB, 194x259px)
1482187053846.jpg
8KB, 194x259px
>>34406790
I used to like Muslims as I was a bluepilled leftist.

I am now much more redpilled and I hate Muslims. I am still a leftist though because muh welfare etc.

Also I just read that Trump is actually going to restrict immigration from muslim countries. The absolute madman is actually going to do it, I am jealous.
>>
I'm Christian now fugg off
>>
>>34406894
If someone is gay, they die.
If someone is Christian or other religion, they pay a tax or die.
If someone leaves Islam, they die.

This is all in the Quran. Fuck you and your >sense of community
>>
>>34406894
Where do you live?
Muslim too here but I've mostly been threated like shit by other Muslims.
>>
>>34406940
That's true. We in the west would restart the fucking crusades before we let muslims take away our alcohol and other joys of life.
>>
File: Knife-Muslim-1.jpg (41KB, 430x550px)
Knife-Muslim-1.jpg
41KB, 430x550px
>>34406909
Such as culture, ethics, justice... at last I see the muslim man for the noble savage he truly is!
>>
fuck islam. it's high on the list of things I'd love to see removed from my country. prohibit that bullshit.
>>
Middle East is just going through what Europe went through. For most of its history its areas have been passed between empires, now there are so many independent states that never existed before. Europe had a lot of conflict but eventually learned its better to not kill each other. Since the Greeks its been the Persians then Alexander then his Generals took over then Rome rolled in, then Persians made a come back, then Arab Caliphate took over, then finally Ottomans before they fell apart and the modern Middle East was made.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.