[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Physchadelic experiences

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (24KB, 640x615px)
image.jpg
24KB, 640x615px
Is it a bad idea to take either LSD, DMT, or Shrooms if I am in a bad mental state with a lot of insecurities, fears, and demons or would being in a bad place actually maximize the benefit of them?
>>
It effects everyone differently. But the majority will say no if you're in a bad mental state.

I've taken countless trips on acid/mushies and mesc. In bad mental states (depression and anxiety) I've only had one bad trip so far...but it was an amazing experience anyway afterwards.

People say to have a trip sitter..im more awkwarded out around sober people cause I feel like I'm on a different wavelength..so a majority of my trips have been solo.

Just remember its all in your head.

When you're peaking might I suggest just closing your eyes and listening to some Alan Watts lectures
>>
>>34406813
Fuck. I was going to do acid with a friend before going back to school(30th), but I pussed out. I should've done it :(
>>
>>34406709
It can make you see life in a totally different light, or it can be a total nightmare... Depends on how you react to it. In any case it will be life-changing with the right dose.

If you have an environment in which you feel safe and comfy, I would advise to take them. Just don't panic when it hits, it's all in your head.
>>
>>34406813
I've just been going back and forth debating taking up meditation and trying to find some type of inner peace and order before I do anything so I'm as balanced as possible already, or just going right in right away because it seems like the experiences you have on a trip are incredible and I don't want to miss out on that intensity when I'm in the hole that I am. Thanks for the reply anon.
>>
File: Alan Watts Photo Gallery(1).jpg (61KB, 726x452px) Image search: [Google]
Alan Watts Photo Gallery(1).jpg
61KB, 726x452px
>>34406931
Meditation takes time and practice. I used to meditate daily. But cant anymore because its a really loud house I live in.

It helps but I wouldn't say its necessary.

I've heard anecdotes of yogis, monks etc. Taking psychs. And with their decades of meditation and solitude say that's exactly what it feels like.

Alan Watts again, he was given dmt. And he described it in a magnificent way. It was like putting the universe into a gun and blowing your brains out with that.
>>
>>34406709
>bad mental state with a lot of insecurities, fears, and demons

Acid makes me feel 100x better despite all that. If longterm use didn't fuck you up, I'd do it every day.

Shrooms are fine, but not as good.

Can't speak to DMT tho.

But like people have said, it effects everyone differently. I've seen a completely confident chad type lose his shit on acid, and I've seen complete lunatics be fairly normal on it.

In my somewhat limited experience tho I've only seen one guy have a really bad trip out of maybe .. ~100 or so I've witnessed.

Most important thing is to just go with it.. maybe take some Xanax beforehand to ease into it if you're freaking out before even touching the stuff.

>i'm a scientist
>>
>>34406709
Do it with a friend and drink heavy. I had a maddening trip on LSD with a friend, I hate myself. It was a terrible expierience but it's something that bonded me and my friend.
I kept looking in the mirror and feeling disgust, so my friend helped me through it. Still feel shit though.
>>
>>34406923
Yup, once again. Remember its all in your head.
>>
>>34406709
lsd or dmt NO SHROOMS

at least with dmt its short lived, lsd does not hit as hard as shrooms and lsd is not so dependent on your environment

low doses
>TAKE LOW DOSES IF YOU ARE GONCERNED

youll be fine as long as you know your limits and know where you are/who you're with

NO SHROOMS THOUGH
>>
>>34406709
If your on a bad state shrooms will probably make it worse. Only take them when you're at a good point in your life.
>>
File: 1483820529951.png (339KB, 414x499px) Image search: [Google]
1483820529951.png
339KB, 414x499px
An acid trip will likely not be affected by your state of mind before hand, and might give some levity or positive critical thinking in the time after it wears off.

Mushrooms I would not recommend in such a state unless you had already tripped and knew how it affects you.

No experience with dmt. For me tripping is liberating and exciting and somewhat terrifying. I have horrible depression and anxiety and the trips usually give me a new outlook afterwords if even just for a day or two. But they can also be exhausting.
>>
>>34406709
It's risky, yeah. It could help you work your problems out or it could make them much worse. LSD is a more lighthearted and clearheaded trip, but it lasts really fucking long and towards the end of my trips, things usually started getting dark and miserable. I found seeing myself the way everyone else sees me to be unbearably painful and I wanted to kill myself for months after a few bad trips.

Mushrooms don't last as long, but the trip is more intense and confusing. You won't get much coherent thinking done on them.
>>
>>34406709
It intensifies your emotions 10x, so no.
>>
>woah man shrooms will totally change your life dude
>take 15 grams of the strongest kind (truffles) on empty stomach
>lie in my bed in complete darkness
>just see a couple of eyes and shit for a while
>no life changing experience at all

How disappointing.
>>
>>34406709
If you have a bad trip, it can possibly be HORRIBLE, but honestly it cant get that bad if you remember your tripping. But even in my most brutal trips, I cant say I've ever walked away regretting it.
>>
File: 1484387238496.gif (2MB, 380x285px)
1484387238496.gif
2MB, 380x285px
>>34408476
>shrooms will totally change your life

People who say this are full of shit. However going in expecting an outcome, based solely on other people's experiences or what you've seen on tv/movies, and then being disappointed is equally retarded.

Also if you took 15 grams and felt very little you had bunk shit. And why would you lay in the dark? Listen to music or watch a favorite movie or go for a walk next time.
>>
>>34406709
I was really depressed from the age of 12 and had a serious suicide attempt at 16 that put me in the hospital for 2 weeks. I took shrooms first at 17 and from 19 to 21 I was taking a lot of lsd. One summer I was taking 3 to 7 hits every single weekend. Honestly it helped me a lot with my depression. I did EEG biofeedback therapy when I was 21 which did more for my depression than any of the dozens of medications medications I was put on over the years.

I'm 26 now and I wouldn't take lsd because I have a kid and I think I would freak out about all of my responsibilities but I'm glad I took all of that lsd when I was younger. I got kind of wonky in the head and I actually quit smoking pot for a few years because I'd have a flash back and freak out every time I smoked but I took lsd at least 60 times in a pretty short amount of time.
>>
>>34408476
this is such bullshit im almost crying with laughter

15grams would probably have you close to tripping for like a day and a half hard.. not to mention thats a half ounce of mushrooms..

I dont buy it.. not for a second.

>Unless you are as dumb as you sound, then id buy it
>>
>>34408743
>calling other people dumb
>not knowing the difference between truffles and shrooms

>>34408678
I didn't have any expectations. I only knew it could change your life like all those fags claimed, but nothing happened.

>And why would you lay in the dark?
Because I wanted the shamanistic experience instead of being an epic memer who does shit like watching dumb movies such as Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas and then claiming ''it actually made sense xD xD XD''
>>
>>34408942
why would you eat 15gs of truffles just say you ate 7gs of shrooms or w/e the fuck the dose was

>Did he even know the dosage? Thats even more retarded
>>
>>34409286
say you ate sorry about the autism.. didnt realize it was you replying either

JUST
>>
File: 132152624.jpg (24KB, 480x439px)
132152624.jpg
24KB, 480x439px
>>34409286
Because I ate 15 grams of truffles and not 7 grams of shrooms.
>>
>>34408678
>Listen to music or watch a favorite movie or go for a walk next time.

You are an idiot.

Why would you try to interfere with the substance in any way?

Sure, put american pie on and enjoy the jew infused shroom trip that you get from it.

Even if you take pussy amounts of shrooms or such, doing them in silent darkness is the best option. Not even music are you kidding me? you can listen to music at the coodown at the very end of the experience, but do yourself a favor and don't distrtact yourself with anything.
>>
>>34406709
the demons might be problematic, but everything else is usually solved or tends to fall away when you're tripping
>>
>>34409356
w-what were t-the do-dosages?-??

d-do you not know how much psiloscybin you were throwing doen

jesus.. what are you.. insane?
>>
>>34406813
Got an anxiety attack during New Years eve while tripping becouse i got unwanted visitors.
My brother told me that i am overreacting and said he will take care of them so i could lay down untill they would be gone.
Have someone with you who can act reasonable and you can trust while doing this shit and have an extra room to be alone, incase you start feeling overwhelmed.
After an hour i was coolheaded again and felt fine.
>>
>>34406709
shrooms- yes
lsd or dmt- no
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.