[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT i be nice to you if you post in this thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 20170125_051431.jpg (991KB, 2240x1344px) Image search: [Google]
20170125_051431.jpg
991KB, 2240x1344px
ITT i be nice to you if you post in this thread
>>
hey anon i hope you're having a nice day

pet the kitty for me
>>
>>34405967
Thank you.and i will.
>>
>>34405915
No man needs that much ramen

I like ur pussy tho
>>
>>34406019
Yeah well,it lasts a month. And thanks,i love my cat.
>>
>>34406072
>Yeah well,it lasts a month
I'm so sorry for your life situation. I hope you gain access to healthier meals soon.
>>
>>34406100
I know. I have been eating canned vegatables also,if that means anything.
>>
Self bump

Unmuted
>>
>>34405915

I'm feeling pretty down right now but anon I hope you are feeling good and in a good state of mind. I hope you don't hate me or look down upon me too because it seems like everyone just doesn't like me.
>>
>>34407332
I wouldn't. The fact that you opened like that tells me you are a good person. I know people can be mean but i think in the end what you need is to beleive in yourself. As long as you know who you are,and stay true to that you will be alright in the end.
>>
>>34407393

I can't believe in myself anon. I hate myself so much. That sometimes I would rather trust other people's opinion. And that lead me to have zero self worth and zero self esteem. I feel like my entire life have been living just to be accepted, and I feel like I have ultimately failed that because I feel detached from most people generally. And it really really sucks knowing you have to go through life alone.
>>
>>34407463
But you aren't alone. There are many,many people out there like you. And because of that there are always people with you. They are just strangers you don't know yet. You might not feel it,but you are a lot stronger than you let on to be. I mean it,i beleive you. I may not be able to keep in touch,but just know that someone out there cares about you.
>>
>>34407584

I know there are those people too, but they are probably disconnected from society like me. I wish I could meet them, but at the same time I know it's not possible. After all if you are like me, you put a guard to your feelings and trust no one, that way you won't learn to rely on anyone for fear that they might hurt you or betray you.

I wish I could care less about this issue and just move on with life, but unfortunately because of my hatred of myself, I really feel lonely most days.

But anyway let's stop talking about this, what about you do you feel good these days?
>>
>>34407714
I let spiders bite me. Want to move up to snakes but idk how i would go about doing that. It is kinda like geting high but less damaging to the brain.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.