[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop wanting to be a women so much? I actually have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 15

File: 1483865607211.jpg (22KB, 405x405px) Image search: [Google]
1483865607211.jpg
22KB, 405x405px
How do I stop wanting to be a women so much? I actually have gender dysphoria and it sucks badly. Is there even a way to feel better or do I pretty much have to transition to feel better?

Just gonna type stuff so people that have filters don't have to see this trap tranny trans
>>
Why do you identify with such a pathetic vice?
>>
/r/GenderCritical
>>
>>34405374
Just transition and be my gf.
>>
>>34405374
Suicide would work, so please do so
>>
be my girlfriend so i can take you out on dates and buy you clothes and cuddle and kiss you and reassure you about how cute you are and tell you i love you
>>
File: 1485299848749.jpg (87KB, 475x638px) Image search: [Google]
1485299848749.jpg
87KB, 475x638px
>>34405374
you take lots of drugs
cry a lot
start to transition
vomit a lot and develop an eating disorder
transition and feel a little better about yourself
realise it was a mistake because even tho you feel a little better you're still unstable
cry more
cut yourself lots
don't leave the house for 6 months
go days without eating
waste away in your room until you finally man up and kill yourself

im on step 4 atm senpai
>>
File: 1485239291507-r9k.jpg (202KB, 600x638px)
1485239291507-r9k.jpg
202KB, 600x638px
I get this feel a lot too. Used to constantly shave my legs. I play females in games a lot, helps me express myself a bit. Growing my hair out irl. not going much further than that, though. To be a trap is to become an abomination, so I'm just enjoying being a white male now that God Emperor Trump has become elected.
>>
Not sure how many times I have to say this, but you're a real girl, anon. I've said it once and I'll say it again: trans girls are real girls. Trans girls are female. Trans girls are women born women. Just wanted to let all the lovely trans ladies on here to know this. And this is coming from a cis girl (born with a vagina, still identify as female.) I'm not any more of a girl than you are just because I have a vagina, OP.
Daily reminder that if you disagree then you see men and women as walking genitals, which is extremely bizarre, wrong, and creepy. Have a nice day.
>>
If you have legitimate sexual dysphoria start taking hormones in order to give your body what it needs.
>>
>>34405487

I believe I may have seen you on /pol/ a few days ago! It was a thread about trannies and their degeneracy.
>>
>>34405416
I hate reddit with all of my heart.

>>34405451
I'm on step 2 but I have done some other steps on this list. I rarely leave my house and have been wasting away in my room for awhile.

>>34405487
I play as girls in every video game I play I have long hair and shave and its not enough. I don't think traps are abominations but I just don't know if I could transition. My life would literally get flipped upside down.

>>34405526
Thank you that was really nice to say but I'm basically a 21 year old kinda womanly looking man was still really nice of you to say though

>>34405542
I do have actual gender dysphoria it sucks so badly but is transitioning actually the only way? I respect people that transition a lot but idk it seems like there has to be another way maybe there isn't though.
>>
>>34405608
You're not a man, anon. And no problem at all, just being honest. You're a real girl, and a cute one at that. Have a great day, femanon.
>>
>>34405374
Transition, then kill yourself a year or two later like all trannies do. Everyone wins
>>
Fucking OP. He asks how he can stop wishing he was a girl and then he keeps insisting that he is actually a girl in a man's body.
>>
Try to get hormones, depending on your country it can take quite a while.
That journey will tell you something.
I mean you trade the change of being happy against what your life?
worst things that could happen is beeing an unpassing tranny. I think it's fine if you aren't 1.80m like me
>>
>>34405374

You want to be a woman because you spend most of your time online, watching anime and doing other effeminate things. You see how easy women have it in western society, then you compare it to how bad you and other men have it.

You will never be a woman, no matter how hard you try. Go outside and improve your life, then your feelings of autism will disappear. I promise.
>>
>>34405608
>I do have actual gender dysphoria it sucks so badly but is transitioning actually the only way? I respect people that transition a lot but idk it seems like there has to be another way maybe there isn't though.

you dont have to go the full way to alleviate some of the HRT, I'm 2 months on HRT atm and I feel way better than I did before and rarely feel dysphoric but idk if I'll ever fully transition

just b urself fempai
>>
File: 1454045233300.jpg (14KB, 251x251px)
1454045233300.jpg
14KB, 251x251px
>>34405526
>Biology is bizarre, wrong and creepy
>>
>>34405526

Hahahaaha. I don't know if this is better as bait or an authentic post. Sure, sjw, the tranny clown you see lumbering around with their five-o'clock shadows and fool-nobody facial structures are the exact same as women. Nevermind the penis either. Maybe I'm even married to one and don't even know it. Hahahahaha.

But on a serious note, all you cosplaying social rejects, you REALLY ARE a superhero ninja warrior. And the furries REALLY ARE pandas. Lollll.
>>
>>34405655
nope. nothing will save a tranny from despair.
I tried it, beeing a official in a self defence club, lots of activities with them. Lot's of sport.
Just gonna use another drug, if it's not anyme it's alcohol, if not this than sport or something else.
OP should visit a psychatrist get an antidepressiva. there are alot of things that could make one go tranny....
>>
>>34405655
>you see how easy women have it
>so you try and become a tranny - one of the most hated and disgusted groups of people in the world

hmmmmmm, this is a good theory....
>>
>>34405620
Thank you hope you have a great day too.

>>34405631
Nobody has told me any other ways to stop dysphoria. I'm pretty sure I'm not insisting I am a girl in a mans body though.

>>34405654
>>34405674
Maybe I will just have to take the plunge and start HRT.

>>34405655
I've had dysphoria long before I was a "degenerate" that used the internet all day everyday. I have thought about what its like to be a women since I was like 10 and it gradually evolved into wanting to be a women and is been getting even worse lately.
>>
>>34405713
>>34405674
don't believe the furryfag thought. There is no middle ground, you take hormones or you don't. really the only thing to debate is whether one wants bottom surgery.
>>
File: 1485315550248.png (28KB, 900x700px)
1485315550248.png
28KB, 900x700px
>>34405776
>Post pictures of cute dogs
>somehow a furry

?????

some people will never pass as good as others, and for some people just being feminine is enough to alleviate some of the dysphoria
>>
>It's another trans/gay/trap thread
Any alternatives to /r9k/? I enjoyed sharing feels here but there's just so many of these shit threads. Surely you people can take this shit to /lgbt/?
>>
>>34405865
Everyone on /lgbt/ will just tell me to transition I was trying to get other ways to cope with dysphoria. I posted all the filters so people that don't want to see this thread wouldn't have to.
>>
File: abbadon.jpg (20KB, 400x325px) Image search: [Google]
abbadon.jpg
20KB, 400x325px
>>34405882

>Everyone on /lgbt/ will just tell me to transition
Everyone in this thread has told you to either transition or kill yourself.
What advice do you expect? You either take hormones or you don't. You can't be this fucking stupid
>>
>>34405945
I was honestly hoping there were other ways to deal with dysphoria. Unlucky it seems transitioning is the only way though.
>>
File: 1465631901509.jpg (20KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1465631901509.jpg
20KB, 256x256px
>>34405970
Turns out you actually are that fucking stupid. Just take hormones and kill yourself by 30 and stop making such godawful threads.
>>
>>34406017
Hmmm thanks /pol/ how come you don't filter these threads and you take your time to join them?
>>
>>34406017
I literally typed
>Just gonna type stuff so people that have filters don't have to see this trap tranny trans
So people like you don't have to see this yet you're still here
>>
>>34405374
join the army
originalo
>>
>>34405702

No. It's called "MAN THE FUCK UP AND GET OVER YOURSELF". They don't need to transition or take anti-depressants. They were raised being told that everything they think is valid, but it's not.

>>34405710

Trannies do not have it hard in western society just because cute white boys refuse to date you. You have politicians, the population and private entities shilling for you 24/7, all agreeing that you are """real women""" and that you deserve the same rights as everyone else.... with special recognition of course!

You do not have it hard.

>>34405713

So, you just admitted you use the internet every day all day. Of course you do, I already knew that. You see how hard you and other men have it and how easy women have it, and you're such a failure of a man that you want to "become" a woman so your life is easier. Loser.
>>
File: 1467483198008.jpg (52KB, 716x724px) Image search: [Google]
1467483198008.jpg
52KB, 716x724px
>>34406033
>Anyone who is tired of the of the faggots who could easily make the same shitty threads on other boards designed for that purpose is /pol/
Genius post, got me there
>>
>>34406061
Thanks /pol/friend I didn't read what you said but how is /pol/ now a days must suck since so many of you are here.
>>
>>34406061

t. person who has never felt dysphoria in their life

just get over it and b urself :)
>>
>>34406047
I literally typed
>Surely you people can take this shit to /lgbt/?
And you gave no reason as to why you couldn't yet your still here
>>
>>34406097
>Everyone on /lgbt/ will just tell me to transition I was trying to get other ways to cope with dysphoria.
kek I gave a reason though /pol/friend.
>>
You're going to have to accept it as an impossible fantasy and get on with your life.
>>
>>34406110
And there is no possible way that could have been posted on /LGBT/. This is the only board where that outcome was possble
>>
>>34406135
No but as a NEET loser that sits home all day everyday that browses a board with plenty of people that don't have an extremely biased opinion I figured I could post a question here like so many other do.
>>
>>34406061
are you projecting?
I was not raised like that, and I think little to no people have more willpower like I had.
Being a tranny is an error in the brain, it won't go away.

Most trannies don't wannt any attention, politics harm trannies acctually.
That is the differnce between transtrenders and transsexualls. A tranny will be a tranny even when raised on a single island, all alone.

>>34406135
LGBT is cancer, visit it once. People talking about nothing than their sexuality because litterally nothing else defines them as a person.
>>
>>34406074

Fuck OFF with your Jewish degeneracy you kike puppet shill.

>>34406076

No, you get over yourself and realize you are a loser and not everything you think is correct just because YOU think it.

>>34406191

No. That's the way you all are. You were all raised being told all your thoughts and emotions are valid. Therefore, if you want to be a fucking woman, everyone encourages you to do so, because we live in a DEGENERATE society and you want to have it as easy as women have it.

Just find your balls again and be a man. That's the solution.
>>
Been taking HRT but just living as a kinda fem guy for about a year now. It doesn't fix everything or make the dysphoria go away, but it's significantly better than nothing.
>>
>>34406363
You think it actually is significantly better than not being on HRT? I fucking hate life as it is and I just want dysphoria to go away. Can you still present well as male after a year? I don't know if I could socially transition even if I did start HRT.
>>
>>34406481
For one thing, I don't have to worry about getting even more masculine. And having small changes like softer skin and less dense and more slowly growing body hair are really nice. I can't really say anything about fat redistribution since I'm super underweight, but I'm sure that'd be nice too. HRT isn't magic. It's very unlikely to actually make you look like a girl if you weren't already girly looking. I dunno. Maybe fat redistribution on someone who's a more healthy weight with fat to actually redistribute might make a big difference as far as looking like a girl goes. Either way, I've avoided my worst case scenario so far, which is looking like a total freak. I've got no plans on socially transitioning either. I'm paranoid enough about how I look as it is.
>>
>>34406581
Yeah I assume I will never look like an actual girl or if I do i will look like an ugly girl(which would be ok) but if even taking HRT makes you feel better maybe it is worth getting on it.
>>
>>34405451
Why not deal with your instability?
Why not think through your problems and find healthy solutions for them?
Why keep telling yourself that you can't fix them or that it's other people's fault you're broken?
Why not just take fucking control of your life, Anon?
>>
>>34406730
Yeah I mean, it's definitely been an improvement. But I still think I'll probably end up killing myself and basically have no hope for ever really being happy, so it's not like it has fixed me either. I'd much rather be an ugly girl, but my bone structure alone wouldn't let me even be that.
>>
>>34406779
This shit really does suck huh? I really do feel like there is no escaping it. Good luck though hope somehow shit works out for you and you don't kill yourself.
>>
>>34406191
>LGBT is cancer, visit it once
I have, and yes it is a terrible board. However just because you don't like it doesn't mean that this thread doesn't belong there or mean you aren't shitting up the board with these threads.
Imagine if I made a pony there here just and justified it by saying "I don't like /mlp/"
>>
>>34407028
See but the point of my post was to see if anyone dealt with dysphoria or had a way to deal with dysphoria in a way that wasn't transitioning. Going to /lgbt/ to ask for advice about transitioning is like going to /pol/ to ask for advice on race mixing you would get very biased answers. Although it does seem the only thing you can really do is transition.
>>
>>34406885
Yeah it sucks a lot. I wish I could just hide away forever and lose myself in escapism. Maybe then it wouldn't be so bad. But thanks, anon. Hope you can get things to a manageable level as well.
>>
>>34407079
>Going to /lgbt/ to ask for advice about dysphoria*
>>
>>34407079
But literally half the threads on this board are about gays, traps and the like. And like I said, the answers were either to transition by that half of the board or kill yourself by everyone else. There is no way you didn't expect this
>>
>>34407218
I figured I would get mostly messages like that but I thought I might not get only messages like that. I did figure it was better to ask my question on neutral ground though.
>>
>>34407218
Not every single person told me to transition or kill myself though not that they were super helpful although they tried their best to help and I appreciate it. It honestly seems like the best way to go about things is to try to transition though.
>>
File: 1390062130904.png (376KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
1390062130904.png
376KB, 333x500px
>>34407297
The ground isn't neutral. No one gives a shit about this except the half of the board I mentioned. That half is essential the very same cancer you called /lgbt/.
I can't believe I'm even talking about this, just please stop making these threads, we have them literally all the time.
>>
>>34405374
Transitioning might worsen suicidal tendencies.
There was a paper published by a research team from Norway I think, and it said that dysphoria can be fixed with counseling and some sort of drug.
Look it up op.
>>
>>34407473
Hey /pol/friend some people care not everyone told me to kill myself or to transition. I'm sorry you don't believe that and I'm sorry you couldn't use filters that I put in my post so people like you didn't have to see it.
>>
>>34407534
>/pol/
Refer to this >>34406070
And again, the people that didn't are in the half of the board I mentioned many times.
Learn to read you dense faggot.
>>
>>34407495
I think most people that kill themselves after transitioning were going to kill themselves anyways to be honest but I'll try to look up the article you mentioned.
>>
>>34407583
>Transitioning might worsen suicidal tendencies.
>There was a paper published by a research team from Norway I think, and it said that dysphoria can be fixed with counseling and some sort of drug.
>Look it up op.
Well there is one for you. If you ant me to post all the ones that are neutral I can /pol/friend.
>>
>>34407583
Seriously dude if you keep posting /pol/ ideology its only right to assume you're from /pol/. You even completely ignore everything that doesn't prove your point just like /pol/ does. If you aren't trolling and you aren't from /pol/ maybe check out that board sometime you would fit in well.
>>
>>34407615
>>34406135
This is going in circles. The guy that posted it is the exact same cancer that I saw when I visited /LGBT/. I don't see why that board would be biased when the standard of replies you would see from there are the same ones I'm seeing now.
>>
What does 'feeling dysphoria' even mean? It is nonsense.
>>
>>34407680
>/pol/ ideology
I don't know or care about what this guy is going through, the only thing I've said is that it doesn't belong on this board. Seems like you're the one ignoring shit so you can throw your /pol/ boogeyman at me.
>>
>>34407792
We have anime threads that belong on /a/ we have video game threads that belong on /v/ we have so many different kinds of threads on this board that don't belong why not complain about them? I asked a question I felt comfortable asking on /r9k/ and you think everyone wants them to kill themselves when they don't I got plenty of answers to this question yet you think it doesn't belong here. You are ignoring most of the post and what board we are on and the answers because you don't like a certain type on thing being on /r9k/.
>>
>>34407871
I don't participate in those threads and if I saw as many of them as I see for this particular topic I would say the same thing. It's the quantity of them that confuses me.
>>
Just do it.
The world is a hugbox.
Even /r9k/ is. People who say they hate trannies still hugbox.
>>34407495
Straya.
It was used once in 96
The regret study had most of it skewed by pre 90s transitions, and has since been redacted.
There is no hope.
>>
>>34405526
>implying gender identity, biological sex, and sexuality vary independently
>this is a bi modal distribution
> gender disphoria is an anxiety and symptom of mental illness
>implying this trans mania that's exploded recently isn't because of the collapse of gender into a subjective identity instead of it's true deep rooted category in history and biology
>implying degeneracy and nihilism hasn't collapsed the most deeply rooted physiological categories that bind mankind together in the face of chaos

roastie what will you do when being a women doesn't mean anything anymore :( if something means everything it means nothing
>>
File: 1485200297020.png (340KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485200297020.png
340KB, 640x720px
>>34405526
>Daily reminder that if you disagree then you see men and women as walking genitals, which is extremely bizarre, wrong, and creepy.

Then what are they? What are those categories supposed to mean? If you say it's not about the biology, then what is a woman? Is a woman just someone who does woman things? Why would you need to be a woman in order to like or do a specific thing? Isn't that just another reinforcement of strict gender roles?

Or else, what is the point of transitioning into a category if that category no longer has any meaning or requirements?
>>
File: 1484339341398.png (56KB, 170x219px) Image search: [Google]
1484339341398.png
56KB, 170x219px
>>34405374
For now I'd say transitioning is the best option we have. Gender dysphoria sucks and can hurt a lot but starting HRT does help a lot. But you can't just expect HRT to fix everything. You'll need to work on yourself too, and learn to accept and love yourself for who you are.

There will always be people super against it and super for it, and there will be trannies you see that kinda make their whole lives about transition. But you should do this for you.

Improve yourself, if HRT is on your path to improving yourself than do it. Just don't ignore all the other things you have to do as you journey down this path.

It'll be hard but I believe in you anon. I hope you'll be at peace with yourself one day. Lots of us transition happily, we just don't stick out as much as those who are radical about it.

Have a good day.
>>
File: 1480936606677-r9k.gif (436KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
1480936606677-r9k.gif
436KB, 500x338px
>>34405374
The way I see it you've got like 2 options

First you can choose stay the way you are. This saves you money and society won't look down on you. But you'll still have gender dysphoria and you'll have to live with that.

Second, you can transition. You'll (supposedly) be happier with your new self and feel comfortable in your body. However as time goes on and you get older it'll become more and more apparent that you're a tranny, which I'm sure you don't want.

This is a pretty shitty situation to be in friend; all three options are kinda bad. I hope ya find out what works best for ya. Best of luck femanon :)
>>
>>34408699
I dont know why I wrote "all three options"..
>>
get rapped by a friend. it will help for a while then you'll want girls again. you can fap everyday, it made me have no reaction to a girl flirting.
>>
>>34408656
Yeah I think I probably will just end up transitioning. I hope you have a great day too.

>>34408699
Thank you best of luck to you too.
>>
>>34405374
It's not worth it, just keep it to yourself and write works of fiction or draw dojin. You'll feel spot better about yourself because others won't lose respect for you.
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.