[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it thread.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: Letter.jpg (1MB, 3706x2470px) Image search: [Google]
Letter.jpg
1MB, 3706x2470px
Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it thread. I fell asleep when I came home before I could ever post in the last thread edition.
>>
i think you werent honest, you wanted to try and now that i found someone else you are a bit hurt

oh well
3some incoming
>>
>>34404837
Gtfo out dumb normie. Nobody cares that you can get a threesome with 2 other dumb normies. It's not an accomplishment. Go back to facebook with all the other indistinguishable normie scum.
>>
you are not and will never be female. you are a beta acneriddled manipulator and noone will ever love you or want your "girldick".
>>
When did the 7 days start? on the 17th? or the 20th?

wwhhaaaatttttt daaaaa ffuuuuuuuqqqqqqq
>>
File: 1414546051201 (2).jpg (191KB, 1032x774px) Image search: [Google]
1414546051201 (2).jpg
191KB, 1032x774px
I can't stand the sunlight during the day. It's too bright. I don't want to be on this planet. I really, really don't. Why can't you let me go? I've let people mangle me while I stand here and wait for you. How can you expect me to do this? I don't understand why you don't trust me. I lost something I loved very dearly because of this and I don't think I'll ever get it back. Why couldn't you let me have it? I told you I really needed it. Why wouldn't you let me? You thought when I became less detached I was cured and it made you happy and it makes me sick that you misunderstood so much. I loved where I was before. I was miserable because I was still here at the same time.
>>
Would it be cool if I posted pics of something I wrote instead? Would be easier desu
>>
>>34405244
Go for it.

orriginal
>>
>>34405244
I vote no, lets say what a third anon has to say though!
>>
>>34405244
neutral feelings
>>
File: KIMG0575.jpg (500KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
KIMG0575.jpg
500KB, 1920x1080px
>>34405244
Part 1/2

Hopefully you can read it
>>
>>34405594
If it's a picture you need to address the initials of who it's to, and your initials. Just like a letter. Then it might be okay.
>>
File: KIMG0576.jpg (415KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
KIMG0576.jpg
415KB, 1920x1080px
>>34405687
Part 2/2.

I would never show it to her.
>>
Honestly you're a fucking bitch and I really want to hate fuck you right now.
>>
I really don't care that you have a boyfriend now. I only ever said I liked you to try and inspire you to lose weight by treating a relationship with me as a carrot on a stick, but you were so fucking lazy and pathetic that you just chose to settle with some weedy beta male with bad facial hair who could handle your fat ass. If nothing else, I'm glad you're no longer my problem. You can keep getting fatter and fatter and hating yourself more and more.

Body positivity is a fucking lie, and the exact kind of lie I warned you about when you were younger. You deserve this.

P.S. Dragon Age sucks, your dog is a hideous little animal and your father never loved you.
>>
>>34405687
Pretty good handwriting for an autist
>>
I feel so empty and I wish you were here because you understand me. You would have kept my passions alive.
>>
>>34405687
Gave up after the first sentence.
>>
>>34405687
>>34405701
Read them
Made me feel
>>
>>34405687
>>34405701
Cant even understand if this is english
>>
I'm sorry for leaving you alone.
>>
>>34405687
>>34405701
Tread carefully.

Practicing the alchemy of anger clouds judgement of even the strongest men. In definition it is the direct betrayal of one's ability to apply logic to one's own situation.

You spent every waking moment applying arguments to questions so that the answers returned may provide a visualization of every possible outcome, and you are fully aware of the root of your anger.

In the great deep within, resides resentment towards inactivity, conclusions without closure, and above all and unsatisfied necessity to love another person on the conditions that they return it in matching authenticity and intensity.

Yet you have not intersected with the embodiment of this philosophy and it is marching you to madness!

In your latest attempt to realize your theory, granting them access to the very fabric that formulated the composition of your personality, allowing them to see for themselves the basic truths of your motivations and intentions, they walked away, leaving ? where they were. How could you have been so stupid, to believe it could have been genuine?

At night, you are tormented by the same dream, you fall asleep in the embrace of your chosen, familiarizing yourself with the imperfections of their skin, the gracefulness of their every breath, the perfect seal that is made when your lips connect, and the implied notion behind their eyes, telling you that they wish for this moment to continue, everlasting.

But after you pass the apex of the philosophical portion of this dream, you reach reality. You see through their very own eyes, a being with deep soothing blue eyes, so handsome I would not dismiss the very real possibility that it was created by God.

Were you to be a preacher and not a practitioner, you would have never confronted this reality. Now that you have discovered the truth, you must ask yourself would it have been wiser to come to a conclusion or be in possession of closure?
>>
>>34405687
>>34405701
Can I get a non sideways version of this??
>>
my mind is constantly occupied with the thoughts "Who am I? Why did Bowie write an entire album with videos about me? What the holy shit fucking what? Just... WHAT?"

Consider my mind blown right now. It's just leaking out of my eyes, which I guess are the center of all of this.

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffu
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.