[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anime Downloading

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1485352643711.jpg (77KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1485352643711.jpg
77KB, 600x338px
why do people download anime? im curious? i have internet always, not travelling anywhere,
if i wanted to rewatch or recap a anime i would just go to my bookmarked site and look for it. so convince me to download animu robots
>inb4 /a/
>inb4 /b/
they are just a bunch of fags

ORGINALI COMMENTO
>>
>>34404727
Which site do you watch anime on friend?

I do the same people that download it usually say either quality or subtitles
>>
It's cause they live in a third world country with shit-tier internet
>>
>>34404739
i look it at
Animetv.to
oringal?
sorry i only lurk here
>>
>>34404751
i just got nbn from straya
72mbps before it was 20
>tfw liberals tried to get rid of nbn fucking dumb cunts still vote for them
origentoo
>>
>>34404727
BD quality, no watermarks or hardsubs.
>>
>>34404806
Thesite i watch gives 1080P quality no watermarks and rarely hardsubs
>>
File: 다운로드.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
다운로드.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
I want join anime bytes
>>
>>34404841
engrish?

oregeno
>>
OP here should i just do it anyways i have nice intwrnets so it takes minutes to download a whole season
>>
>>34404727
>>34404775
People type original because someone else has typed that message before and if you type in something someone else has said before you get muted for a certain amount of time

no need to type original comment or the likes when typing a paragraph

but if you typed
"shut up faggot" hundreds of people have typed this before and you need to add something to make it original
>>
>>34404824
Resolution does not mean quality.

Streaming sites starve their videos of bitrate to save bandwidth.

Also all streaming sites burn their subs in. And if not, no web player is as good at scaling subtitles as mpc-hc is. Softsubs is great for being able to scale the font to desktop resolution when viewing in full-screen.

Some of us have standards. Downloading is both faster and easier through the magic of RSS torrenting.
>>
>>34404727
I did it because it's in case I have no internet it can be a emergency anime stash
>>
>>34405197
hmm well im quite happy with the subs i see and also i rarley get lag
>>
>>34404727
You're downloading it as well, the difference is I'm saving the file after downloading it. Hard drive space is so cheap these days, there's no logical reason to not save your anime.
>>
>>34405231
where you live anon?

orengeno
>>
I am downloading em because
>better quality
>able to pause, rewatch scenes
>able to adjust fucked up subtitles
>able to chose subs
>>
I've been around long enough to watch sharing sites live and die... if I want some data I'm going to keep it on my own equipment so I have it as long as I want.
>>
I haven't torrented anything in years I'm afraid of viruses and such because I no longer have a cracked version of a good antivirus
>>
>>34405315
Then it's all about standards. I download because anime is a visual medium, so when a higher quality option is just as readily available as the lower quality one, I opt to use the high quality one.

You don't need to have the same standard, but that's generally why /a/ will hate you for streaming.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.