[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Iceman, dare I say it? Our guy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: gfyhjyku.png (2MB, 1100x864px) Image search: [Google]
gfyhjyku.png
2MB, 1100x864px
Is Iceman, dare I say it? Our guy?
>>
i remember when comic fags used to make fun of manga fans because our shit was "gay"
>>
>>34404184
That looks like some quality boipucci
>>
>>34404271
Oh no your shit is still supremely gay.

There is a difference between having a gay character and having your entire niche be the epitome of faggotry.
>>
>>34404291
Western comics = jewish jewery
Anime and Manga = supremely non-jewish
>>
>>34404291
except that comics are really fucking gay and suck at representing faggotry while hentai does it perfectly
>>
>>34404307
>"le Jewish overlords!" meme

Back to R e d d i t with you
>>
>>34404349
it will never not be funny to see people lose it over calling out the jewish media control
>>
File: 1484578748812.jpg (57KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1484578748812.jpg
57KB, 500x375px
>>34404349
>I am jew

jews belong in the oven.
>>
>>34404357
People tend to not be receptive towards fucktard conspiracy theories Alex Jones.
>>
>>34404385
Except that Alex Jones has a better track record than all of western mainstream media but never calls out the jewish influence.

As for the jews they are a 2000 years history in europe alone of getting thrown out of every big nation for trying to seize power in "media"/banks and education

To deny this in the information age is simply insane
>>
>>34404385
It isn't even a conspiracy theory. Anime and Manga were created by japanese people and so express japanese culture, while western comics were created by jews and so express jewish culture.
>>
>>34404416
its funny i recently got to see the famous "eternal jew" nazi propaganda movie and the germans complained that jews were pushing feminism, homosexuality and black people/thug culture in german media to corrupt people

the parallels to modern times were off the charts. dont even get me started on the banking part of the movie
>>
>>34404184
>we defeated him with pie xd
I hate this shit more than the gay stuff or the jew stuff. why can't superheroes beat the shit out of villains anymore? why does everything have to be quirky and weird? whatever happened to having a sense of justice and a desire to help others? why do they have to do it to brag to other people in bars about their damn accomplishments in beating villains with fucking pie?
>>
>>34404416
Dude I listen to a podcast with a host who shared a studio with Alex Jones back in the day. He said Jones is nothing but a phony and is putting on an act. Even /pol/ doesn't buy into his bullshit. You're literally mentally retarded to believe the shit you type.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.