[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys. Do failed normies who have had sex in the past and lost

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: thinking-face.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
thinking-face.png
53KB, 256x256px
Guys.

Do failed normies who have had sex in the past and lost their friends and gf (with no chance to get anything back) actually have it worse than robots?

I know you're going to use that "at least they had sex once" argument, but by that logic people who have never had heroin have it worse than recovering addicts that need to resist the craving every day.

By this I don't mean that I am or was a normie in the past, I am a 24 y/o KHHV, but I have been thinking about this a lot lately.
>>
>>34404163
Married, so basically the same thing, and I can say: Unless they are good at it, like really genuinely good at sex (and its a skill, trust me) then you (and I) are doing fine without it anyways.
>>
why ask the question? will a yes make you feel any better about your situation?

i could describe myself as a failed normie if you wanna be a dick about it. had friends in the past, fucked up big time and now it's been 3 years since ive seen or spoken to them. havent had sex in a while as well.
at first it broke my will to live, but now i feel like i've grown stronger out of the situation
fuck people dude and fuck thinking other people have it better (worse) than you do
>>
At least they now know they are capable of getting those things.
>>
>>34404163
I'm a guy who had sex and a gf then lost it and went full autist incel friendless loser. I'd say I have it better than true robots. Sure no one actually believes me, but at least I know I've succeeded at least once. I'll at least always know I actually had sex before, so I don't feel entirely left out. No matter how much people laugh at me for being a perma-virgin, I'll always know that I'm not actually a virgin at all.
>>
>>34404163
It's said to have been better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all.

We can interpret this as NO
>>
File: supportive-normie.png (119KB, 1519x960px) Image search: [Google]
supportive-normie.png
119KB, 1519x960px
>>34404163
No they don't, if they were capable of getting some in the past they're still capable of getting some now. Contrary to true robots they have the social skills and stopped purely by choice. Robots never had the choice.
And talking about your heroin example, even if society is a cunt, it is better to be in it than outside whereas it is the contrary for heroin. NORMIES GTFO REEEEE.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.