[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's pathetic that you hate women because you are jealous of them

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1485109763419.jpg (333KB, 700x481px) Image search: [Google]
1485109763419.jpg
333KB, 700x481px
It's pathetic that you hate women because you are jealous of them
>>
I don't hate women and I'm certainly not jealous of them.

I've accepted the fact that I'm not made for people. I have a few friends I connect with and that's enough for me. Every so often I'll find a girl I'm interested in; sometimes we date and other times we don't. For whatever reason, I just don't find most folks, whether male or female, very relatable.

One of my best friends is in medical school. He's in a similar boat, and told me he didn't understand how the guys in his class just knew how to talk to each other and make friends. He's not autistic, either - he's dated, is in very good shape (six pack, big arms, etc), and is going to be a doctor in three years. But he doesn't click with people, just like me.

I don't dislike women, but I do dislike many of the themes which seem to permeate many people's ideas about romance, sex, relationships, and life.
>>
>>34403154

>make thread to get salt
>turns out the only salt is from my own tears

Anon how can I help you
>>
File: 1.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>34403172

You can't.

I'm pretty happy the way I am. I just got out of a two-year relationship, have traveled pretty extensively, and will graduate university in another year. Just because I have a hard time relating to most people doesn't mean I want help - it just means that I think a little bit different from ordinary folks. Truth be told, I'm just not interested in the majority of conversations that I overhear or choose not to participate in.

Has nothing to do with being autistic or thinking I'm better or worse than anybody else. It's just that not everyone is a people person, and I'm pretty okay with that. Taking a two-hour walk in the woods or going camping by myself makes me happier than hanging out at a club or going on lots of dates.

I used to think I was weird and felt ashamed; now I've accepted that I am and reflect on it occasionally.
>>
>>34403172
In my country they say that if a girl comes to ur house and asks for salt, that she actually wants sex.
>>
I don't hate women, and I'm not jealous of them in any malicious way. I'm a chick myself. I just feel utterly indifferent and apathetic towards women. Like, I literally have absolutely zero interest in them. I'll definitely defend women when someone's being a sexist fuck, and I like seeing women succeed etc etc, but I have no desire to actually talk to women or be friends with them at all. It's not because I don't like women, I just feel completely indifferent. I have nothing against women, though. I only feel complete apathy towards women because I'm heterosexual.
>>
>>34403126
No, I don't hate women and I'm not jealous of them.
>>
>>34403595

what country is this i would like know?
>>
>>34403154
just flow with them bruh
>>
I hate women because they won't let me stick it in their sweet soft walls
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.