[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's my birthday and I have no weed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0098.gif (80KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0098.gif
80KB, 350x263px
>it's my birthday and I have no weed
>>
Got any glass pipes? Preferably uncleaned?

Crack that motherfucker right open and scrape out that black gold. Shit gets you high as fuck, roll it into little pellets and put in something else to hit
>>
File: 1446805638596.png (105KB, 707x566px) Image search: [Google]
1446805638596.png
105KB, 707x566px
>i just have no weed

holy shit real life is fucking gay
>>
>it's not my birthday and I have weed

I'll smoke a bowl for you pal, happy sober b-day
>>
>>34403083
Haven't smoked for 6 months please kill me
>>
>>34403095
Or you can heat it up with your lighter and use a paper clip to scrape the insides, and then maybe a knife or something to scrape the bowl where the resin is more dried up. it works with metal too its just harder to get it out.
>>
>>34403141
What i would do is hit the bowl empty. Not drawing into my lungs, just pulling the flame into the bowl and holding it there. After a minute or two the glass gets so hot that the resin inside cherries up and you can get fat hits. Theres always a ton that is untouched though, youll see if you ever shatter a bowl
>>
>>34403186
Is it worth smoking resi? I never smoke it, usually just clean it out.
>>
>>34403339
It's gross, but it does get you high
>>
File: Cocaine Pepe.jpg (27KB, 472x461px) Image search: [Google]
Cocaine Pepe.jpg
27KB, 472x461px
>2017
>still smoking weed

Cmon kids, what are you, in middle school? The real men only consumes stims and nootropics
>>
>>34403385
Hell yeah for nootropics, been up all night and about to take a gram of adrafinil. Also take 10 mg of noopept a day.
>>
>>34403385
Coke around here is always garbage. We have crackheads.
>>
>>34403401
Just took 150 gm of r-moda this morning. Not bad at all. How's noopept? Half of the people who I talk with say it doesn't work, the other half swear that it's the drug from Limitless
>>
>>34403480
It's a fair bit better than piracetam, it lacks the stimulation of the better racetams like pram or phenyl but it has similar cognitive effects.
>>
>>34403339
Sure if you're anywhere near as desperate as i am. It will definately get you high. It just doesn't taste very good. The only thing is that it's a bitch to scrape it out and pretty time consuming.
>>
How many anons have their birthday today? It's mine too.

I also have no weed.
>>
Opiates is where it's at why are you smoking weed that's shit.

Morphine Oxy Heroin
>>
File: 1484265327442.png (549KB, 735x605px) Image search: [Google]
1484265327442.png
549KB, 735x605px
>>34403083
Be honest have you ever stolen weed? *raises hand*
>>
>>34403678
Yes I felt guilty as fuck but I needed it more than they did
>>
>>34403613
I'll have to try it then
>>
Pathetic children
>>
>>34403845
You clearly weren't feeling guilty if you justified stealing.
>>
>>34403083
>2017
>not doing norcos

l o s e r s
>>
>>34403083
i'm stocking up for mine in a couple weeks time, gonna sit up in the tree with my friend and chat about old times till the sun comes up
>>
>>34403083
Where are you from? I'll smoke a fat joint with you if you're close
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.