[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anybody else noticed the quality of /r9k/ has gone down in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: barrontrump.jpg (50KB, 306x319px) Image search: [Google]
barrontrump.jpg
50KB, 306x319px
Has anybody else noticed the quality of /r9k/ has gone down in the last few months?
>>
>>34402809
Yes I have noticed it has gotten worse in the last 3 or 4 months more than it does in a year usually.
>>
*has anybody else noticed the quality of 4chan gone down in the last few years?

Fixed it for you.
>>
File: surprise.png (1MB, 1438x1079px) Image search: [Google]
surprise.png
1MB, 1438x1079px
and who's to blame ? None knows for sure :^)
>>
>>34402844

that picture makes no sense.

Your ghost identity and human identity don't contradict each other. Lots of redditors are in the KKK
>>
>>34402891
/r/The_Donald/ has invaded /pol/
>>
File: 1475487540249.jpg (44KB, 398x370px)
1475487540249.jpg
44KB, 398x370px
>>34402809
>has anybody noticed 4chan is total shit since reddit moved in about 8-9 years ago?

no, I hadn't noticed
>>
>>34402809
Tripfags left, eggman left, all that remains are normalfags with girlfriends and happy lives.
>>
>>34402809
I remember first coming on /r9k/ in 2013 and it was like I realized that I actually wasn't alone and that I was understood and people were calling the board shit then

Im inclined to agree however and I think all 4chan boards will get progressively shittier as times goes on

/pol/ and /b/ culture completely dominate everything and given that /r9k/ lacks a definite or obvious purpose it would make sense to be the first to go
>>
File: 1319544261881.jpg (20KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1319544261881.jpg
20KB, 500x500px
>>34402809
Honestly it has been on a steady decline since before it was removed(and then came back).
>>
File: 1475912023238.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1475912023238.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
>>34402809
This is now a board for "teehee im quirkey xD lol random" girls and "i went to a party but didnt hook up" boys. There's always a thread on the first page with the word "femanon" in the first sentence. Even though ive been visiting this board for only 2 years the quality has deteriorated to a point where I want to get my life together so I dont have to come back here.

I miss the good old /mischief/ and /gbp/ threads
>>
How do you messure quality of r9k?
>>
>>34403207
No you stupid faggot YOU get out and take them with you. What they consider cyborgs now are the old /r9k/. People who were socially inept and just talked about ways to fix their lives. You'd get the occasional >no gf thread
but most of it was guys who were socially inept talking and supporting each other and sharing stories of awkwardness and just talking with like-minded weirdos. None of this KHV shit, none of this GBP or Pepe garbage. These fucking shit memes, femanons, GBP, Wagecuck, Manlet, Trap garbage is what's ruining this board.
>>
>>34402809
How has it been going down? Never before in the history of /r9k/ has a jannie deleted over 40 trap / sierra / maggotha threads that I've reported. Things are actually looking up. We got people in high places who are /ourguys/.
>>
It's only because they put the robot back
>>
>>34403582
>reporting trap threads
Stop
>>
>>34403582
trap threads are pretty anti normie they are cancer but normal people that see that shit dont stay
>>
File: download (3).jpg (5KB, 200x193px)
download (3).jpg
5KB, 200x193px
It's because all the fucking threads are about traps, sucking cock, gay sex, and "feminine penises"

A year or 2 ago none of this shit had infested the board yet.

I wish you fairies would leave, there are plenty of gay boards for you to fagpost on.
>>
>>34404284
>there are plenty of gay boards for you to fagpost on

this being the best one, considering the amount of prison gay followers one can accumulate with a carefully taken picture in the right lighting/angle/filter
>>
>>34404284
But they wouldn't leave until most of you become boipucci
>>
>>34402809

4chan overall has gone to shit. With /pol/ rampant every fucking thread with even the slightest political inclination get derailed. Nevermind all the normalfags coming from Reddit and other forums. Also fuck all this faggotry.
>>
>It's another "newfags act melodramatic about a website that has trully been good for about 2 years and they pretend things were better last week/month/year.

The golden age of 4chan was pathetically short and only a few remains to remember it. I wasn't even there for the good times. I arrived around the time of the habbo raids and these were, pretty much, the final good times in my opinion.

For example, /r9k/ was much better when everyone wasn't crying about normies all day long and when shitposters and animeposters weren't making 900 blacked and sissy roleplay threads.

What I find ironic is that most people making those " what happened?" threads are, almost, always part of the problem
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.