[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you say to your past self?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

sup /r9k/. Let's try to make a thread about what you would tell your past self. I'd tell me that this shit ain't worth it. I would also say to try and fix your broken life. What about you anons?
>>
There's honestly nothing I could tell past self that would fix the situation.

There's just something wrong with me, always has been, no amount of knowledge could change that.

It's like giving me the cheat sheet to a math exam, I don't understand math to begin with, so giving me the answers doesn't fucking help if I don't know how to show a or write formula or use a graphics calculator.
>>
>>34402284
Buy bitcoin.

Buy a lot of bitcoin.
>>
>>34402284
Go tell your uncle to don't go in Sri Lanka for holidays.
>>
>>34402284
I would tell my past self to go to a different high school. I'm from Italy, for anyone who isn't familiar with the system. Far too many subjects all obligatory, you don't get too choose anything, and it lasts FIVE fucking years. Teachers were frustrated psychos. Classmates were elitist fuckers who didn't talk to you unless you dressed the way they did.

Had i gone to a different high school i would have made a lot more friends, likely i wouldn't have turned into a shut in. A lot less pressure from school so i would have kept my sanity. More free time also. It would have been better altogether.
>>
>>34402284
Kill yourself. Do it. Now.

originaI
>>
>>34402406
Hey Itanon. From where?
>>
you are far more okay than you think
dont hurt Anna, she loves you
>>
>>34402422
Lombardia
>>
>>34402284
To go to college straight away after graduation
>>
>>34402284
I've been fantasizing about fatal vore since I was like 4, there's something fundamentally wrong with me, I'd tell my 15 yrs old self to go through with suicide.
>>
>>34402465
Another northerner, finally. Venice here.
>>
Kill yourself while dad still has that gun under the nightstand.
>>
>>34402491
Non mi stupisce. Saremo massimo 5 o 6 robot in tutta italia
>>
>>34402284
Don't stick your dick in crazy. Don't stick your dick in crazy. Don't stick your dick in crazy.
>>
>>34402517
Meglio pochi ma buoni.
>>
File: image.jpg (90KB, 552x775px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 552x775px
>>34402284

Dear, old self:

>finish highschool
>don't date Vicky
>don't try meth
>keep playing music, don't let your passion fade
>don't become an alcoholic
>don't cheat on Michelle
>take that job opportunity to work in the mines
>stay connect with your family
>try to not be so jaded and angry
>surround yourself with positive people

That's about it I guess, I dont do meth anymore but it was a battle to kick the addiction and I missed out on a lot. If I could go back and redo my life I would.
>>
Financial and professional life is okay so i wouldnt change that. So I'd tell young Tom to:
>dont be scared of grills they want the D
>dont miss out on fucking those 3 chicks in highschool
>fuck all of the ones in Uni that you have the chance with theyre hot as shit
>break up with 1st gf after the first year

Thats pretty much all i would change. Waiting till 18 was a mistake.
>>
>>34402284
Get fit and punch those pieces of trash bullies, even if you will lose
>>
File: angry crying.jpg (10KB, 266x189px) Image search: [Google]
angry crying.jpg
10KB, 266x189px
>>34402284
for the love of god, never, NEVER stop hanging with that girl. She is a really nice mentor and will always make you happy.

And unless you want to feel the worst, do your best to make your love happy. She will fix your future and she is a reason to live
>>
Stop letting the parents what you want to be, you know already what you want to do. Do your homework you lazy piece of shit. Don't give Cassidy the time of day, much less 6 months of your life, she's using you. No, the pot isn't helping. Don't start vaping it makes you look like a faggot.
>>
>>34402556
Siamo gia' in 3 ragazzi, io sono sul lago di Como.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.