[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why don't you faggots lift?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: whydontufaggotslift.png (331KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
whydontufaggotslift.png
331KB, 1242x2208px
If you want girls so bad? I always wanted to compete, fuck girls, but you really gotta beat them off with a fucking stick holy shit
>>
>>34401909

sdfdfd

get in the gym faggots lose weight be healthier
>>
>>34401909
calisthenic master race coming through

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Higy0S1CZRU
>>
>>34402004

stay small forever nerd
>>
File: MFWGF.png (19KB, 258x332px) Image search: [Google]
MFWGF.png
19KB, 258x332px
>>34401909
>Have huge benis
>Be great in bed
>Make girl I've been seeing cum and squirt multiple times whenever we have sex
>Girl is paying for holiday to Malta
>Qt red-head nurse with well paying job currently interviewing for better ones

Lifting is cope desu
>>
>>34402031
compensating for something huh ?
>>
File: nattyasfuck.jpg (52KB, 615x302px) Image search: [Google]
nattyasfuck.jpg
52KB, 615x302px
>>34402070
>>34402075

>lifting for girls meme

I want to compete idiots

sterons are in the mail, gonna tren hard eat clen and BTFO everyone
>>
Op is almost definitely one of those people who uses steroids and lies saying they dont

Worst kind of people
>>
>>34402075
tfw ottermode "aesthetic" faggs are intimidated by your bearmode and they know you could fuck their shit up as well as their partners.
>lifting for girls.
fag
>>
>>34402123
sure they are are you that fag that post how he could take down mcgregor on /fit/
>>
I don't have to lift for some girl.

I earn a lot for someone of my age, got my own car and apartment, and I was told I look good. I don't have to do anything to impress some cunt
>>
>>34402122

>lies

'No'

I am natty and my steroins are in the mail right now

Girls are impressed by anything you don't need roids to impress them
>>
>>34402194
Ok post yourself with your routine age stats and amount of time lifting
>>
>>34402211

>post yourself on motherfucking r9k

ahahah nigger

>lifting 7 years 13-20
>6'0 188.5 lbs 10-9% bodyfat (my dick don't work at 8%)
>Routine

Not typing that shit but it's a typical men's physique routine focusing on hypertrophy work with extra focus on lats, delts, traps, calves, and WITHOUT deadlifts, instead, using other exercises to train lower back WITHOUT growing external obliques

You gotta use a routine that fits your goals, 6.5 day week/split
>>
File: 20170116_180834.png (155KB, 608x308px) Image search: [Google]
20170116_180834.png
155KB, 608x308px
>>34402240
7 years huh? I was told that nothing happens after 3. Im at 3 right now. Started when i was 15 19 now. Did a bunch of drugs in high school and worry that i gave myself gyno or something

Im 5'9 160 there on the right, not a fag whos scared to post himself. Should i keep dropping weight or what? In between these 2 pictures i was bulked up to 225. Im weak as fuck right now but still have these tits and bottom abs covered by fat
>>
>>34402310

Your lats are lagging badly, it realy messes your whole aesthetic.

There's some real progress there I will not knock you. Gains after year 2-3 are slow, yeah.

But you can pull those lats up, you have no lats, so they will grow quickly. Weighted pull ups, superset them.
I would say cut 10 lbs really slowly, like, 2.5lbs a month, over 4 months, then start lean bulking.
You can grow more without roids, you haven't yet hit the limit.

Also recommend you get a tan.
>>
File: 20161110_083221.png (141KB, 380x336px) Image search: [Google]
20161110_083221.png
141KB, 380x336px
>>34402548
This is the back. My back id weird, at the top near the delts there seems to be meat, i can feel the serratus on the sides, but the actual big "wing" that connects down low on the back just isnt there

I dont do deadlifts either because i was told they fuck with the v shape.

I know i can grow more but the issue is not getting fat. In my big perma bulk i probably gained like 10 lbs of muscle and 50 pounds of fat. Losing weight almost a year after
>>
itt: 18-20 year old kids giving advice on what women like...
>>
>>34402310
you look like a pregnant trap on the left
>>
File: arnoldclassic.jpg (112KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
arnoldclassic.jpg
112KB, 1280x720px
>>34402650

Your back has some real size. Your lats are just lagging. Back=/=lats. I promise you those lats can grow big time natty. All of you can grow.

You aren't at the limit.

>big perma bulk

wrong wrong

Here's the plan anon.

I want you to eat 3000 calories for one month straight, and weigh yourself every day, and do cardio for 30 mins, just walk on the treadmill, use your phone, posts memes. This will help with nutrient partitioning and also it will help you with delivering blood to muscles.

Anyways. At the end of the month, calculate weight lost/gained, and figure out your TDEE.

Bulk at +250. Lets say you gain/lose 0 lbs in that month.

That means your TDEE is 3000, exactly. So you should eat 3250 for 2 months, gain 4 lbs, then eat 2500 calories for like 3 weeks, and shred off the fat you gained, leaving the muscle intact.

As far as diet, it does make a difference, I can tell from your physique that diet isn't bad, it's not cheetos and mountain dew, but it isn't properly dialed in.

Look at proper macro splits, get on a real diet.

After a few years of this, I promse, promise you, you will grow MUCH bigger natty

Especially your core, it's pretty weak desu.

After commitment to that level of training, weighing all the food, macros, then, you SHOULD roid, and achieve this level of physique.

It cannot be done without roids.

Those guys on that stage, they trained without roids for a decade, like I describe, and then they just do one cycle to compete.

I am doing a cycle now for general size, next cycle will be for a competition.
>>
>>34402731
So the scooby tdee thing is bunk? Thats what i used. I never autistically weighed out food or anything. I would look at the package/box, rough estimate the calories and thats it. Just ate plain tuna and chicken like an autistic person hoping it was enough protein.

Through this whole time, i havent been a gudboi, ive drank alcohol multiple times a week, did DXM, smoked weed every day, etc. Im one of those depression nogf cases and that was all i had. Ive banged girls off the internet but its kind of boring and fapping is better.

That guy on the left looks like hes got synthol in his shoulders
>>
>>34402820

No, that's roid delts.

If you want to hit natty limit you will need to start being autistic as fuck, weighing food, coutning macros.

Even if you get enough protien, how you know you got enough fat? Not too much? Etc.

>scooby TDEE

It's an estimate, he does not know EXACTLY how much energy you burn. Simple math can determine litterally within 10-20 calories what your ass is burning per day.

If you want natty limit, you have to be REALLY autistic.

Or you could pin yourself, roid, and BTFO it in 2 months drinking and eating random shit.

To be frank.

I am not even natty limit after 7 years. That's like 200 LBS+ at my height. 7 years of autism, not there, lamo
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.