[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unpopular opinions >There is nothing wrong with hedonism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: IMG-20161217-WA0016.jpg (200KB, 1153x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20161217-WA0016.jpg
200KB, 1153x1600px
Unpopular opinions

>There is nothing wrong with hedonism
>>
It's not gay to fuck guys if it's because of a domination fettish and you are not sexually attracted to them
>>
>OP isn't a faggot

hehehehehehehaerhreah teatehrjyhtsyjty
>>
>I want to fuck white women more than Asian men
>>
I don't think all women are whores who only want chad.
>>
File: 1478663811603.jpg (233KB, 1280x1706px) Image search: [Google]
1478663811603.jpg
233KB, 1280x1706px
Cuddles and kisses are better than sex.

t. non-virgin
>>
the human race is a mistake that needs to be rectified before we destroy the planet
>>
>>34401659
You may be doing sex wrong
>>
>>34401590
My favorite movie of 2016 was Hardcore Henry.
>>
>>34401590
Death is actually the most sane answer and we are just a parasite race that exists to exist, none of our morality and rationalization would exist if the earth was just a biiiiit closer to the Sun
>>
>>34401659
>non virgin
What the hell are you doing here then.
>>
File: 1485036403805.jpg (130KB, 655x794px) Image search: [Google]
1485036403805.jpg
130KB, 655x794px
>>34401659
>tfw hate being touched and having sex but love cuddling and holding little people
At least I can play it off as being dominant
>>
Not exactly an unpopular opinion on the count that pretty much everyone believes this but for some reason it's extremely looked down upon to say.

I'm great and everyone is shit.
>>
this comment is not original
(lmao it really wasn't)
>>
There's nothing wrong with hedonism in moderation. The advancement of society, both in terms of material and science, requires that individuals contribute labor towards the fulfillment of certain goals. Countries and civilizations need working people, charitable people, greedy people, good people, bad people, and average people. Most of us fall more towards the middle than to any one extreme - we work for others, spend small amounts on luxury products, cars, and houses, and general little novel, useful content.

Somebody who lives largely for the fulfillment of their own pleasure might be a good consumer but they are not overly good for society. That's perfectly alright, as long as hedonists don't constitute a majority or significant minority population.
>>
>>34401590
That's not unpopular. Every normie in the world thinks the same.
>>
White people are not great.
>>
l wish I was a negro
>>
File: image.jpg (217KB, 1125x1125px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
217KB, 1125x1125px
>moral fact exists (actually it's unpopular only on 4chan and reddit)
>luxury should be shamed, rich people should give every uninvested dollar to charity, and live a frugal life
>materialism is severely overrated, almost dangerous, and the only way to be truly content is through the pursue of virtue
>most people are doomed to live lives not worth living due to lack of talent and intelligence: to these people the pursuit of virtue is barred
>>
>>34401642
how is that unpopular?
>>
Technological progress isn't always a good thing
>>
>>34401590
Chads have it harder than robots because they actually have expectations and responsibilities to live up to
>>
>>34402272
t. blueray discs
>>
>>34402262
>moral fact exists
based on what?
>>
>>34402313
I guess it's written in some magical book in the center of the universe, anon. What do you expect from a literally communist swine that says everything concrete in the world is a social construct or "spook" except for class
>>
>>34401590
I realize hedonism is not bad, but because I am not able to pratice it I criticize other people doing it.
>>
People who fail to follow the law should be punished severely.
>>
>>34401590
I don't care about your opinions, I just want more of that asian chick.
>>
>>34402272
When I transcend to an all perfect machine you can kiss my shiny metal ass ya luddite.
>>
>>34402276
/thread

Actually another one
>whatever Chad has is something he worked for and deserved
>>
>>34401948
They don't ever admit it to themselves.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.