[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today's the day, /r9k/. I'm going to the gym in 8 hours.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1485152116376.jpg (163KB, 851x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485152116376.jpg
163KB, 851x720px
Today's the day, /r9k/. I'm going to the gym in 8 hours.
>>
>>34401306
Why? Its not worth it.
>>
>>34401306
Here's a tip: do a whole bunch of squats on your first day. Your legs will be as stiff as boards for the next week and a half. If you can make it through that though, you've got what it takes to keep going (and you won't feel sore anymore). Going easy on yourself at first is a recipe for failure.
>>
>>34401316
If I was bigger and stronger a lot of my self confidence problems would get better and it would be easier for me to leave the house thus letting me move on with my life after going on nine years of being a NEET
>>34401348
I'm trying to go on every M/W/F at noon when the normalfags aren't there yet, but I'll make sure to push myself hard tomorrow. I tried to go on monday but I stayed up too late and missed my chance. The same thing is close to happening tonight but I'm going to sleep right after I hit submit on this post and my alarm clock is already set for 10:30 so I'll have enough time to wake up, watch anime, eat, brush my teeth, and get in the car with my mom to go.
>>
>>34401306
I worked put today but then I spent the next ten hours marathoning hxh 2011 only taking breaks to eat and go to the bathroom. So I'm glad that I worked out but I'm also disgusted with how empty my life is.
>>
>>34401491
>at noon when the normalfags aren't there yet,
A lot of normalfags go to the gym at lunch. If you want to go when there's not a lot go at 2-4am.
>>
>>34401491
Going late is also nice and comfy just saying.

And I'm sure all the normans go there early, I wouldn't know since i never went early, im just guessing.
>>
>>34401555
>If you want to go when there's not a lot go at 2-4am.
only bad thing is the employee will try to talk to you. I'm not a likable approachable guy at all but the guy still asked where I worked etc etc.
>>
Good on you!
I personally hate the gym but exercise in other ways. Exercise can actually be really fun if you find something you like.

It can feel like getting high.
>>
File: 61016950_p1.png (851KB, 980x980px) Image search: [Google]
61016950_p1.png
851KB, 980x980px
Same OP, I plan to go at 3am, I can speed around in my car and don't have to deal with people there. I already did bodyweight stuff at home and am able to do 30 pullups, but I need to take the next step.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.