[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the purpose of shampoo/conditioner? People were fine

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 14824762135570.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
14824762135570.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
What is the purpose of shampoo/conditioner? People were fine without it for thousands of years.
>>
Exactly I stopped using it when I realised it was a scam not even shitposting.
>>
>>34400778
This anon is right. The hair is much healthier without shampoo/conditioner.
But it also stinks. I only use shampoo once every other week and conditioner almost every other day. But that's because my hair doesn't get too greasy. If you still wanna buy hair care stuff, don't get anything with sulfates in it. And also remember to wash your body with soap, especially the ass and the nooks & crannies around your scrote.
>>
I shower 3-4 times a year so I shampoo twice. Pretty healthy hair thus far.
>>
>>34400743
My hair feels gross if i don't wash it with shampoo every day and it gives me headaches
>>
having clean hair? rubbing specially treated chemicals into our scalps.
>>
File: 1475990836108.png (344KB, 681x496px) Image search: [Google]
1475990836108.png
344KB, 681x496px
>>34400857
>And also remember to wash your body with soap, especially the ass and the nooks & crannies around your scrote.
>I take long showers every day in order to thoroughly scrub my body, save my legs and feet
>one of my suitemates takes showers that only last a couple of minutes, if that
>mfw
>>
>>34400866
ewww you pig
>>
>>34400908
It's called spraying yourself with bacteria, not even shitposting.
>>
What is the purpose of memes? People were fine without it for thousands of years.
>>
Tfw buzzcut so don't have to worry bout this nonsense. Feels good man.
>>
Stopped washing mine with shampoo unless I had dirt/grime in it, felt too greasy, full of excessive sweat.
Otherwise I'd just rinse soak and comb it.

Whenever I used shampoo or conditioner people would tell me my hair looked greasy and asked me if I even showered or washed it at all.
>>
guys. trust me, you want to wash and shampoo/conditioner your hair every time after waking up.

clean hair = women notice and flirt.
>>
>>34400918
go away stinky. dont reply to my posts
>>
>>34400743
People died before the age of forty a thousand years too.
>>
>2017
>falling for the showering meme
>>
>>34401008
http://motherdirt.com/
>>
>>34400743
>People were fine without it for thousands of years.

This is such a stupid argument when it comes to hygiene.

People weren't fine with it for thousands of years. Life expectancy was less than half of what it is today because of poor hygiene routines.
>>
>>34401021
im so fucking sick and tired of this goddamn meme! ugh! life expectancy was lower because more infants died you fucking retard. once you survived infanthood most people would reach 70 years old just like today.
>>
>>34401027
yeah im not clicking on this link. already have enough viruses on my pc
>>
>>34401119
Fortunately I have an iPhone which is immune to viruses. It's just a website that wants to sell you something.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.