[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is society so evil? A woman lost her job because she had

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: BT.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
BT.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
Why is society so evil?

A woman lost her job because she had an intrusive thought about Barron Trump. And the whole world saw and decided to cruxifer her. Which they couldn't so they did the next best thing and ruined her life.

Society is a place of no second chances, why would anyone want to be a part of it.
>>
>>34399815
>A woman lost her job because she had an intrusive thought about Barron Trump. And the whole world saw and decided to cruxifer her.

Good. No evil roastie must touch /ourboy/
>>
That cunt had it coming, she tried to talk shit about our little brother. Fuck that roastie bitch.
>>
Link the story pls original
>>
>>34399831
Its not about the woman. Its about society at large and their reaction and bloodlust. These people are savages towards each other.
>>
>>34399815

Well, it's obvious Barron Trump is extremely autistic. He gives it away constantly. /pol/ and /r9k/ just keep denying his autism because both boards, especially /pol/, are pro-Trump circlejerk echo chambers.

Why should we coddle this little shit and keep him safe from criticism? You can't complain about "special snowflakes" and then protect a spoiled pampered autistic kid from being made fun of. It doesn't work like that.
>>
>>34399815

When you choose to fight for the Bogdanoffs over Barron, Barron makes sure you realize you've made a mistake.

We are but pawns in the timeless game between Barron and the BOG. Some of our roles less apparent than others.
>>
>>34399856
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2017/01/23/after-barron-trump-homeschool-shooter-tweet-snl-writer-deletes-her-account/
>>
>>34399815
She broadcasted a vile joke about a child, she was easy pickings. I feel bad for her but she was playing with fire, she should have just told it to her friends.
>>
>>34399815
It's not just an "intrusive thought" if you act on it. If I'm sitting on the bus and a thought comes into my head about groping her it's uncomfortable sure, but it'd be completely different if I acted on it.
>>
>>34399815
It wasn't an "intrusive thought," a grown woman publicly made fun of a 10 year old.
>>
>>34399935
Thought comes into my head about groping the woman next to me*
>>
These people are so caught up in being a political "team player" that they think it's fair game to publicly humiliate a ten year old who hasnt done anything wrong on national media for being a family member of someone they decided to hate politically. She deserves worse for being a callous delusional spoiled crybaby.
>>
>>34399981
So much for free speech. Millions of 10 year olds are being made fun of/bullied everyday but everyone loves Barron Trump more.

And everyone is okay with this
>>
>>34400014
Barron Trump
>Did nothing wrong
Those fags
>Are probably ugly and fat

Its the natural order man
>>
>>34400014
What was her motivation for attacking this ten year olds character? What great patriarchal white privileged evil did he commit to deserve this?
>>
>>34400051
He was born with original sin, he didn't have to do anything other than be born.
>>
>>34400062
Well thats fan fucking tastic. You know even though the concept of original sin is non scriptural, they still claim that christ undid it. And as barron trump is a member of a christian family, original sin doesnt apply to him. If we're going off on weird tangents, lets at least be accurate.
>>
>>34400062
Kinda like nonwhites who are born nonwhite

Really tinks my thinker
>>
File: 1483880074814.jpg (403KB, 1330x2122px) Image search: [Google]
1483880074814.jpg
403KB, 1330x2122px
>>34399815
If I was a middle aged woman the only intrusive thought Barron Trump would give me is the desire to handcuff him to a radiator and ride him until he died of dehydration.

Would fuck.
>>
>>34399871
>comparing making fun of a 10 year old child to criticizing grown sjw's
>>
File: 1437129833164.jpg (27KB, 216x320px) Image search: [Google]
1437129833164.jpg
27KB, 216x320px
>>34400014
A grown woman who bullies a 10 year old, no matter who he is, is going to face repercussions if others see or hear it.

This particular woman broadcasted it to the entire world, and the target child was the president of the USA's son.

So...
>>
>>34399815
>cruxifer her
What exactly did he mean by this?
>>
>>34400014
You're confusing lack of free speech with participation in the free market.

Corporations are not bound by free speech laws, they can terminate you if they feel it will hurt their profits.
>>
Barron is such a great shota. I would do anything to get in his boipussy.
>>
>>34399815
>"And though you can shake my hand, and feel flesh grabbing yours. I am simply. Not. There."
>>
>>34399815
>(((woman))) makes fun of a child because his father is conservative, gets her ass kicked
I don't see the problem
>>
File: 1484199567665.jpg (38KB, 640x472px) Image search: [Google]
1484199567665.jpg
38KB, 640x472px
>>34400786
dad he is a fucking normie posting the same shit on tumblr twitter and buzzfeed with some dead ass memes
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.