[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's Harder being a Man than a Woman

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

Fact: Being Male in America is tougher than being Female

Fact: American women can't get conscripted to serve in the military during a war.

Fact: The first thing most American men get subjected to when they're born is an act of sexual assault/torture-- a knife cutting off the most sensitive part of their penis.

Fact: Women get safer and easier jobs-- 93% of American workplace fatalities are males.

Fact: The law still treats divorce as if a woman is completely dependent on her husband, and she gets 50% of the man's money and possessions in an American divorce (unless infidelity is proven).

Fact: Women expect men to want to have sex any time and all the time. Sometimes when a man doesn't put out, women act like there's something wrong with him.

Fact: Men are 3 times less likely to be believed when they are domestic abuse and 8 times less likely to be believed when victims of rape.

Fact: Women are given more attention by society and psychologically coddled than men, and as a result males have a suicide rate that's 9 times higher.

Fact: Men are still expected to be breadwinners, while women get to decide whether to pursue a career or raise children.

Fact: American women live 6 years longer than men because their lives are so much easier.

Fact: It's harder being male than it is being female in America.
>>
Kinda late to the party there, chief.
>>
>>34399028
but but but but muh Roe v. Wade hotpotato (ignore that men get no say in the matter goys)
>>
>>34399028
Why can't everybody understand this? Women always have the attention from everyone around them, especially if they're good looking. A hot girl will never have to work hard for anything in her life, she'll get everything handed to her because of her looks. They can easily get any job, they have it easier and when I say this they don't agree and say I'm just a whinny little bitch.

They have to be a man in America to see this, because it's so real
>>
BUT MUH PATRIARCHY!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeee
>>
>>34399028
I think being a women is harder honestly. Men never have to worry about being raped for no reason and men also don't have to give birth.
>>
My blood-relative aunty cheated on my non-blood-relative uncle and she still got half his shit.
>>
"GIVE ME FREE STUFF, MONEY, AND ATTENTION BECAUSE I HAVE A VAGINA"- Every Roastie Ever
>>
>>34399446
>Men never have to worry about being raped for no reason
Actually, more men are raped every year than women if you include prison statistics.

> Men never have to worry about being raped for no reason and men also don't have to give birth.
They've measured the pain of giving birth and the same pain threshold is reached by kicking a man in the balls; however, women get more natural endorphins when they give birth, which helps mask the pain.
>>
File: smug turban man.png (45KB, 124x223px) Image search: [Google]
smug turban man.png
45KB, 124x223px
>>34399028

Americans as a whole really need to sort out the whole circumcision thing.

It's one of those things we should be looking back on and thinking how batshit insane things were, like slavery, but no, it still carries on.

It doesn't help that your jewish media promotes this dogshit in movies where women talk about how gross uncircumcised penis' are WHEN THAT'S THE NORMAL STATE OF THE PENIS

t. UK fag
>>
>>34399028
I agree I suppose, it is hard in your teens-20s, especially if you're not a Chad. But the flip side is that no one expects much of you anymore -- gone are the days when people expected you to have a house/car/wife/kids straight out of high school, or even college. You don't even have to leave your parents' house anymore. It's a great time to be doing your own thing, following your dreams, starting businesses, traveling (you can clean toilets for a few months and travel anywhere)

Just don't get married young, don't get divorce raped, and you should be fine. See the world.
>>
>>34399620
>slavery
>batshit insane
Nice try, Schlomo
>>
>>34399710
>enslaving sentient beings
>not batshit insane

nice try sociopath
>>
>>34399028
Inb4
>but womyn have periods
>but womyn have always been abused
>but womyn blah blah
>>
>>34399446
>have to give birth
>have
>>
>>34399780
>But women have periods

This is a legitimate argument though. Periods are shit and for that reason among others I'd rather be a dude.

Everyone who is claiming they'd rather be a woman is a faggot, why would you trade our strength and ability for some gay shit like having attention from betas
>>
>>34399620

I don't understand it myself. My father, who is normally a rational and intelligent person, remarried a while back and started having more kids. I discussed circumcision with him a bit in case he ended up with a boy and he seemed baffled the whole time, as if he couldn't understand why I thought this was an issue.

He ended up having girls so we never had to get into it too seriously but it really woke me up to how ingrained this shit is in Americans.
>>
>>34399853
once a month boo hoo. Meanwhile I'm expected to do manual labor.
>>
>>34399028

who cares. it's not a pity contest.
>>
>>34399853
>This is a legitimate argument though. Periods are shit and for that reason among others I'd rather be a dude.

I'd rather have periods if it meant getting unconditional positive attention.
>>
>>34399028

regarding the filename:

average size? sure.
average shape? fuck no.

i blame the jews.
>>
File: lensfrog.jpg (177KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
lensfrog.jpg
177KB, 900x900px
B-BUT WOMEN HAVE TO DEAL WITH UGLY MEN HITTING ON THEM??!!!!
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.