[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened /r9k/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

fuck /r9k/ I can't stop looking at this picture. This picture represents a part of my life I will never get back, my childhood. I spent it watching this show with a bunch of friends fucking around all day, playing some Sonic and Mario and just being a kid. I can't ever go back there, I can't ever return to a time I was happy and carefree and a kid. Is this what growing up is like? Hating the world because you realize the world hates you, and losing any sense of hope for the future, of 'I wanna be the President!' for good? This isn't living, /r9k/ this is hell.

This is hell.

general feels thread I guess, whatever you guys want to do.
>>
if you look for the light, you can often find it

but if you look for the dark, that is all you'll ever see
>>
>>34398022
life will not get any easier, in fact is just worse
you should just end it
>>
>Eddy stayed a manlet
Do you think he ever learned?
>>
>>34398187
Eddy was redpilled right from the start, he knew he would never break away from the stigma of his height

Ed was unable to get anything more than a manual labor job because of his poor intellect and inability to get through college

Edd lacked the social skills required to get closer to anyone but his childhood friends, I wouldn't be surprised if he an heroed, especially when he realized no one would love him for any reason other than the money he made from being a scientist.

Are Ed, Edd, and Eddy Robots?
>>
>>34398238
I gotta admit, even as a kid I was jealous of __Ed__. He lacked the awareness to be depressed about most stuff that IRL robots are depressed about.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.