[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Little Caesars

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: Great Food!.png (650KB, 900x307px) Image search: [Google]
Great Food!.png
650KB, 900x307px
Yes, Little Caesars is the best food for my NEET lifestyle. You can pick up a few Hot N' Ready pizzas and be set on quality food for the entire month.
>>
>>34396961
I remember one time I got a little Caesars pineapple and ham pizza. It was pretty damn good for cheap pizza. Ate three slices and left the box sitting on my kitchen counter, and when I went back to get more, roaches were crawling all over it.

Good times.
>>
>>34396961
>eating at little niggers

lol no
>>
>>34397001
You see, even bugs want Little Caesars!
>>
>>34397001
Maybe you should try cleaning the place one day.
>>
>>34396961
Little Caesars is great
>>
>>34397050
Kek.

>>34397076
It's okay, the place is burnt down now.
>>
>>34396961
Little Sleazers is garbage ass pizza
>>
>>34397264
That is not very nice i'll have you know
>>
>>34397264
Can confirm. Worked the 2nd worst job of my life at one of their franchise locations, and let me assure any of you who doubt that you are most definitely getting what you pay for at Lil Caesars. And what you're getting is an extremely low-quality pizza made in highly unsanitary conditions by people who don't give a shit, that has probably been sitting in the warmer for over an hour and with the cardboard-like texture to prove it. But you're only paying $5, so it works out.
>>
>>8500306 (OP)

I've said it before..I'll say it again..Reason I am fat is little caesars. I will go through a double pepperoni, bacon, double cheese pizza with ranch and a side of cheesy bread like a snack. I'll admit it I'm obese, 339lbs. It's largely the fault of society. I admit that it is partially my fault because I can't stop eating but I would say it is 80% the fault of society. Society made me this way. I was abused heavily as a child and sexually too. My parents were horrible and my brother sadistic. I had difficulty opening up to people all the time and still do. By the time I was 18 I was only 5'6, and 127lbs, balding, and with a dick slightly longer than 4 inches and not much better girth. But I mean I was not fat at the time, people said I had a nice face/funny personality and my hair was only beginning to recede. I managed to meet a girl. We were together for 3 years and it took me 2.5 years to open up to her fully. Then I caught her cheating and she ripped me apart. She used my past against me and made me feel horrible and she would demean me behind my back sexually to her friends. And then whenever I tried to meet other women they wouldn't even give me second thought because all they could see was a disgusting short, bald emotionally broken wreck. So no, I don't fucking care if I am obese you fucking faggots. SOCIETY MADE ME LIKE THIS. And all the fucking ADVERTISING of muscular attractive tall men in movies and commercials reinforces what is fucking almost unattainable for most because they don't have perfect genetics. So now I eat tons of food because it is the only thing that makes me feel ok and I like to drink a lot of gin/vodka and when I can get it I take oxycotin, and vicodin. I hate this world i ate this world i fucking HATE THIS WORLD and I fucking HATE women and I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF YOU JUDGE ME FUCK ALL OF YOU
>>
>>34396961
>You can pick up a few Hot N' Ready pizzas and be set on quality food for the entire month.

I'm all for eating garbage pizza, but that actually sounds awful.
>>
>buy $5 Little Caesars pizza
>pop a couple slices in the toaster oven for 2-4 minutes
>INSTANTLY better
You cucks should try it sometime if you have to eat Little Caesars and have access to a toaster oven
>>
i can't eat pizza for at least a month after eating little caesar's
>>
File: AppleJacks.jpg (88KB, 973x1024px) Image search: [Google]
AppleJacks.jpg
88KB, 973x1024px
>>34397428
I'M ABOUT TO HAVE A MENTAL BREAKDOWN

MY HEAD REALLY HURTS
>>
>>34397428
Please for fucks sake just fuck off somewhere.
>>
File: 1465340906691.png (177KB, 367x321px) Image search: [Google]
1465340906691.png
177KB, 367x321px
>>34396961
but anon, they dont do delivery
>>
File: spicy story, ese!.jpg (232KB, 520x534px) Image search: [Google]
spicy story, ese!.jpg
232KB, 520x534px
>>34397428
Atleast you had a gf. But you'll be more likely to find another one and keep her from cheating if you lost weight. You keep saying how it's society's fault that you're so fat, but don't you think that line of reasoning is keeping you from losing the weight? Think about, if it was your fault, and you were to blame for being fat, then it would be you who has to change. However if you're expecting society to change then you'll always be fat. To lose the weight start with small changes and gradually do more and more. Like first you can stop drinking soda, candy or sweets, substitute in crackers and carrots and start going on walks. It might be hard at first but you'll be building experience. Then after that you can start cutting out meals. You might have struggled with the first part, but you did it, and you can use that success as a precedent for cutting meals. However if you just stopped drinking soda, candy and sweets the weight should already be coming off as long as you don't eat way to much. Before you start cutting meals work on portion control. Whatever you do, just focus on making gradual steady progress, and the more you succeed the more motivation you'll have to continue making progress. You'll also have an easier time making friends. A lot of people are put off by obese people, and they look at being friends with fat people as hurting their status. If you lost weight and started exercising you would have more energy and most importantly you would be a lot healthier. I don't know what the statistics are but people who are obese die a lot younger and have a much worse quality of life than skinny people. If you lost the weight you could play sports again, have better chances of having sex, better chances at getting a job you want or a gf. There are countless reasons to lose weight if digging an early grave alone isn't enough. There are probably all sorts of resources on the internet you could look up like diet, exercise and support
>>
File: coin-flip.jpg (13KB, 640x430px) Image search: [Google]
coin-flip.jpg
13KB, 640x430px
>buy little caesars
>it's either gonna be awful, decent, or delicious

no other pizza chain varies so much in quality. my brother used to work for 1 and he'd bring home pizza sometimes and it was really just a dice roll of if it was gonna be edible or not
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.