[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THERE'S A GIANT PIMPLE DEEP UNDERNEATH MY SKIN ON MY FOREHEAD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: bison.jpg (831KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
bison.jpg
831KB, 1600x1067px
THERE'S A GIANT PIMPLE DEEP UNDERNEATH MY SKIN ON MY FOREHEAD AND I KEEP SQUEEZING AND SQUEEZING AND SQUEEZING AND IT JUST WON'T POP
>>
Get a needle and lance it
>>
>>34396779
give a squeeze atleast once a day and when it gets to the surface eventually it'll be huge and feel so good to pop, idk why pimples give me that type of ecstasy
>>
Apply a washcloth with warm-hot water to the area. Keep it pressed there until the washcloth cools. Then repeat. It'll loosen the skin and help.
>>
>>34396779
if it's that deep, just let it be comfy in there for a while

you're just smushing all the pus all around in there for no good
>>
>>34396779
Lance it with a sewing needle or something. Then pop it and post a picture of the rancid bloody pus in all its glory
>>
>>34396779
>>34396817
>>34396819
>>34396853
>>34396885
>>34396905

Are you guys in fucking middle school? I haven't gotten zits in years
>>
>>34396817
NO WHAT IF IT GETS INTO MY BLOODSTREAM AND ALL THE ZIT SMEGMA GETS INTO MY BRAIN AND MAKES ME EVEN MORE RETARDED THAN I ALREADY AM
>>
>>34396779
Dont fall for the lance it or force it out mem. DONT DO ANYTHING TO IT. I fell for there memes and ended up developing some weird melanoma looking growth on my arm. Just let it be comfy. It'll go away. Not worth the possible consequences.
>>
>>34396779
You're making it worse. Don't touch it, just keep it clean and let it do its thing
>>
>>34396927
WOW CHECK OUT MISTER HYGIENE OVER HERE WHO PROBABLY SHOWERS EVERYDAY
>>
Rub some tooth paste on the area
>>
>>34396927
i dont get them too often but i do get them
>>
>>34396779
CRAAAAAAAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIIIIN

THIS PIMPLE WILL NOT HEEAAAAAL
>>
File: 1467248254378.png (290KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1467248254378.png
290KB, 680x680px
I BET THIS IS GOING TO LIKE THOSE SHITS WHERE IT FEELS LIKE MY ASS IS GOING TO EXPLODE BUT THEN I JUST FORCE A TINY RABBIT PELLET
>>
>>34396779
Pop it with a STERILE needle.
>>
What about going to a dermatologist?
>>
>>34396779
Use Vick's vapoRub douchebag
>>
>>34397100
Don't listen to this anon. You need to clog the pores so that dirt and oil can't get in and cause a new zit.

Drag the needle up your asscrack before you lance it
>>
>wake up one day
>suddenly entire right side of nose hurts
>it's red and shit
>every time I yawn it hurts
>walk around with it for a week
>thinking it's probably just the cold
>one day the pressure becomes too much
>grab a needle
>poke the side of my nose
>pus comes gushing out
>the pain is almost completely gone immediately
>squeeze and even more pus comes out
>next day the redness is completely gone
>haven't felt anything that satisfying for years

Cherish your zits, guys. One day they may be gone forever.
>>
>>34397772
This. Words of truth m8
>>
>>34396927
I had them when I was a teenager, so I know how to deal with them. Try not to be such a retard.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.