[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else disowned family members?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1434011276369.jpg (122KB, 599x707px) Image search: [Google]
1434011276369.jpg
122KB, 599x707px
I did and i should have done it 2 years earlier. I didn't know it was humanly possible to be this fucking toxic and vile

They almost destroyed me and almost destroyed my life, had a suicide attempt after their non-stop emotional abuse when i was already at rock bottom, they just told me that i should hang myself somewhere else

While i was on the ground and a shell of my former self because of super fucked up things and fucked up health problems wrecking me up, they took the opportunity to make my situation 100x worse by being disgusting human beings. Their emotionally abusive toxic shit ended up destroying me mentally

Needless to say,i'm so fucking thankful i cut them from my life. It did take time to recover back to normal and i'm not even 100% there yet but i'm doing so much better,it's crazy how toxic people can turn your life into a living hell.

Still undoing the damage they have done to my life

So did you disown anyone? is your life better?
>>
>>34395885
protip for all of the bitter /r9k/ers anyone who you can't leave if you wanted to, is someone that you should leave. (not including hurr but I love them.)
>>
File: 48411662_p4.jpg (112KB, 625x600px) Image search: [Google]
48411662_p4.jpg
112KB, 625x600px
>family kicks me out at 17 and tells me I should commit suicide
>started to make enough money through other stuff
>own a pseudo business
>family knows from somewhere that I make more money now and try to reestablish contact
>we didn't mean that anon
They should just fuck off already
>>
>>34396038
yeah fuck them srs
>>
>>34396082
Since they kicked me out my mental state started to recover and I don't feel terrible anymore. There are still a lot of issues, but over these 4 years living on my own, I improved a lot. I own a nice apartment and it's already paid off, have more money than I need etc., if they would have actually supported me in some way, I would be willing to share, but other constant abuse and then abandoning me, there is nothing I have to give them. Many people don't want to leave their family when they are toxic because it's "family", but even surrounding yourself with nothing is better than that.
>>
I intend to cut off my mum at some point in the future, but I don't know when that will be. I'm not even sure how to describe it in a way that does justice, basically she's an enmeshing helicopter parent and emotional vampire who all the issues I have tend to be traced back to. I really think cutting her off and taking my life back would be for the best.
>>
>>34396202
how old ryou??????,? originallll
>>
>>34395885
Yeah. Most of my immediate family on my dad's side (two of dad's sisters, dad, a cousin, my brother, and myself ) cut off my dad's brother.

The guy is a user with no filter, who takestrel advantage of everything that is given to him, uses his disability as a crutch, molested my brother when he was about 12, a NEET, etc. Plus, nothing he said made sense, It was easier to cut him out than to try to reason with him, as he was toxic and stubborn.
>>
>>34396586
I'm a 20-year-old manchild
>>
I haven't spoken to either of my parents in years. They goad me into fights whenever I'm around, and then each blames my "behavior" on the other's influence. Maybe after a long enough time away they'll try to apologize on their deathbeds or something.
>>
>>34395885
yes, now i just need to get this ssi check so i can move out and far away to completely cut them off, all of them with the exception of my nephew
>>
Not formally, but I haven't talked to my mom in like 3+ years.
I miss the relationship, but I'm coming to terms with the fact that the person she pretended to be for a long time wasn't real, and is never coming back.
>>
>>34395885
>i hated where i lived in the last 4 months i lived with my father i didn't even eat with them at the dinner table
>i shut my blinds when they were out the back so they wouldn't look in on me
>never went outside left my room once a week for laundry
>>
>>34396923
now I've left and live with my brother and i may have gotten 100 times happier and i am on my way to being a productive member of society
>>
File: IMG_1291.jpg (516KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1291.jpg
516KB, 1920x1080px
I've thought about cutting out my parents so much but there are good parts about them I can't help but love even though they've both had there part to play in how fucked up I am. Their emotional abuse and neglect is top shelf and neither of them have admitted to it acknowledged it.

They both they "did what they could" under the "circumstances" of my birth. Basically that I was a bastard child neither of them wanted responsibility for. I get pissed off just thinking about it.

I'm 26 and a failure of a broken man that contemplates suicide each and every day.
>>
>>34395885
Thanks for the success story

I'd love to do the same, but I'm just not stable enough to become independent right now.

It kind of makes me feel bad knowing that your situation was probably much worse and you still managed just fine.
>>
>>34396813
pretended%? owigniall
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.