[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cute looking girl injects testosterone and becomes a 2/10 overweight

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 11

File: X9mYK9I.png (512KB, 1124x543px) Image search: [Google]
X9mYK9I.png
512KB, 1124x543px
https://youtu.be/7O6fHN3wgAo

She could have cruised with life on easy mode, instead decided to become a boneless, dickless incel to play life on maximum difficulty.

Reminder: Mentally ill people who think they are men stuck in a woman's body can walk into a doctors office and get free test legally while incels who look to improve their strength, libido and body will end up paying fines or going to prison after having to purchase it on the black market if they get caught.

So they hand out test to mentally ill people like candy, but god forbid they actually give it out to men who want to be stronger
>>
>>34395098
>Cute

I have bad news for you
>>
>>34395098

I'm impressed at the voice.

female to male voice transitions are very convincing.
>>
>>34395098
Legit looks like a downy.
>>
>>34395098
I prefer the right picture
t. bi dude
>>
>>34395098
What's she gonna do now. What's the endgame for her? Pick up girls like she is used to picking up guys? Fuck no.

I'm expecting a hanging as soon as she realizes she is now just another body in the endless mass of horny faceless men in society.
>>
File: 1480500423363.jpg (29KB, 258x360px) Image search: [Google]
1480500423363.jpg
29KB, 258x360px
>>34395098

She literally sounds like a gay dude.

Malik was right, traps ARE gay.
>>
>>34395098
>Mentally ill people who think they are men stuck in a woman's body can walk into a doctors office and get free test legally while incels who look to improve their strength, libido and body will end up paying fines or going to prison after having to purchase it on the black market if they get caught.

This is honestly what pisses me off to no end, the shit they get is like premium T, but a guy who is insecure about his size and just wants to use some to get bigger isn't allowed to? Fucking bullshit

But that tranny is in for a rude awakening, probably like 5'3" and tiny
>>
>>34395228
>go to prison for injecting T

lel
>>
File: FatWojak15.gif (14KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
FatWojak15.gif
14KB, 633x758px
>>34395098
Cannot make this shit up

Holy fuck I'm laffin' hard right now
>>
File: 1484993189238.png (572KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
1484993189238.png
572KB, 600x580px
>>34395098
>was growing visible facial hair BEFORE the testosterone injections
>>
File: thinking.png (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
9KB, 259x194px
>>34395376
>this virgin

hate it to break it to ya, but all girls grow mustaches

they just shave it off.
>>
>>34395098
>[YouTube] FTM: 4 MONTHS ON TESTOSTERONE TIMELINE + I'M GETTING TOP SURGERY!
as an ugly girl who was born 5'1" (and is prob uglier than the girl in the picture) i am so jealous

if i was 5'7" i would have transitioned into a guy a long ass time ago
>>
>>34395098

>muss-kuls
>boobages

holy shit, testosterone has literally made this female funny
>>
>>34395127
testosterone is some powerful shit

you know the patriarchy and all that shit that feminists complain about?
that's little more than just testosterone
>>
>>34395586
It's weird though, the chick still has all the mannerisms of a typical teenage girl, anyone would be thinking she was girl, or just an extremely feminine """man""". It leads me to think she was just uncomfortable with her body (She did look pretty dumpy, probably should've worked out) and convinced herself she was trans
>>
File: large.jpg (95KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
95KB, 500x700px
>>34395098
Hopefully she gets a taste of Stacy rejection.
>>
hoooooooly fucking shit, just imagine doing this to your parents

they see their little angel inject themselves with shit and pop pills and turn into a frankenstein with a voice that sounds like literal defecation, it's probably worse than cancer to watch your child to this to themselves desu. especially to the mother if they had a good loving mother... imagine watching a girl you nurtured for months in your tummy and popped out, turn itself into a monster. what the fuck
>>
It's the tranny conundrum.
Who passes better?

Transmen have an easier biological transition, and less social stigma, but transwomen try much harder to conform.
>>
>>34395098
shes like a 5/10, but still a fuckable 5/10 with probably a nice body that might bump her up to a 6. jews did this, they are here trying to turn white men into women. stab jews in the neck, wherever you go.
>>
File: png..jpg (300KB, 680x534px) Image search: [Google]
png..jpg
300KB, 680x534px
>>34395098
>Has science gone too far?

This is original you faggets
>>
>>34395303

You go to prison for possessing it, you don't even have to inject. Some patriarchy, my nuts are constantly producing a scheduled substance but the second I have even one milligram of endogenous test it's straight to jail. Another fun fact, if the 1mg is kept in a 10kg container then I'm charged with possessing over 10kg. The laws are written in the most absolutely retarded way. It's very obvious that it's women who are the 'masterminds' behind the war on drugs/natural substances everyone's body makes.
>>
>>34395754
I don't see what testosterone really gave her, other than a deeper voice and no period. She will probably lose some weight as well.

The rest of that shit - the humor, the behavior, the stache - she already had. She already felt like a boy and acted like one way before T. She was high-test to begin with.
>>
>>34395817
not going to lie, if my kid ever turned into a freak like that, I would pay niggers to savagely rape and murder her, leaving no evidence.
>>
>>34395957
>niggers
>leaving no evidence
>"mista judj I clean dat bitch real good with hlorox, ain't no way you gon' find any of my bodily fluids up in deah"
>>
File: Chicago-torture-screenshot.jpg (40KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
Chicago-torture-screenshot.jpg
40KB, 600x300px
>>34395982
>"google, how i be cleanin up da ebidence after i dun kilt sumbody?"
>few moments later
>"im finna uplod dis here murder on worlstar"
>>
File: 1469145038508.jpg (44KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1469145038508.jpg
44KB, 633x758px
>>34396234
>the liberal cucks when they had to admit it was a hate crime
>>
>>34395098
>Reminder: Mentally ill people who think they are men stuck in a woman's body can walk into a doctors office and get free test legally while incels who look to improve their strength, libido and body will end up paying fines or going to prison after having to purchase it on the black market if they get caught.

In Canada, tesosterone (all steroids actually) is legal to buy. It is just illegal to sell.

So you can just buy it on any website and get legit stuff.

I went on testosterone enanthate 400-500 mg per week for 4 months.

My body didn't look significantly better after. All it did was start causing my hair to fall out again and it had stopped with RU58841 up to that point.

My sex drive went up by 50% also which was useless to me since I'm an incel.

It was proven real gear. My blood testosterone levels were above the upper measurable limit on it.

I stopped after those 4 months and I have no regrets. I have loads still in the basement since I bought a lot intending to stay on it long term.

Testosterone injection is highly overrated.
>>
>>34396294
Even then the fucking faggots only admitted to it being a hate crime because he was a gimp/retarded

They would never admit to it being a racist hate crime because he's white
>>
thats literally the human equivalent of melting barbies in a pan of shit
>>
>>34396372

I hate whites because Chads are whites and Chads are the enemy.
>>
>>34396353
sell it to american'ts on the black market, make tons of dosh
>>
>>34396353

It sounds like you don't know anything about testosterone. Why would you get on gear without even brushing up on the basics?
>>
>>34396441

I read plenty on the subject. Most of muscle response is based on genetics that go beyond testosterone. It's a complicated science.

Testosterone is not always the rate limiting step in muscle synthesis. Guys who get huge on steroids are generally guys that can build muscle well without steroids also.
>>
>>34396418
There are chads of all races.
>>
>>34395098
why the fuck would you leave easy mode? I bet she kill herself by now.
>>
>>34396479

The other varieties are far less common and generally less powerful.

ie. Perhaps there are a few Indians as Chad as Tom Brady, but how many? I haven't met one.
>>
>>34395098
>Cute looking girl

l know you're desperate, but have some standards
>>
>>34395098

It's bullshit, right. Also, I should be able to get heroin as I please. I mean people get that legally sometimes too.
>>
>>34395228
>>34395945
Preach brother. Spot on. I think it's even sadder how the FDA has mercilessly banned almost anything that directly boosts test. For example, Gaspari Nolvedex (a weak aromatase inhibitor compared to the strong prescription ones) was show in studies to be perfectly safe, yet was banned for basically nothing.
>>
>>34395945
You're just playing victim you fucking faggot. Steroid posession is as benign as DUDE WEED, probably more so because cops don't even give a shit seeing as a lot of them use it too. You can even order it online fairly easily on the clearnet.
>>
>>34396465
So since you're a genetic freak with androgen insensitivity you think this means testosterone is overrated?

Guys who do nothing but sit on their ass gain more weight than guys who follow their diet fanatically and lift multiple times a week. If anything testosterone is highly underrated.
>>
>>34396353
You forgot the working out part. Or the diet.
>>
>>34396621

I didn't get caught yet so I'm not a victim. I don't know why you don't believe me though. It's common knowledge in the states. A simple google search will show you the exact text of the relevant laws and plenty of cases of people receiving prison sentences. I don't think it should be illegal, and it seems like you think it shouldn't be illegal to. The problem is the law doesn't really care, justice is blind. Weed is overlooked in some states because it's legalized for recreational use. You can still face federal charges for it though. Even where there's medical marijuana, it's a lot easier to get a prescription for that than testosterone.
>>
File: Culturally enriched.jpg (373KB, 480x1018px) Image search: [Google]
Culturally enriched.jpg
373KB, 480x1018px
>>34396418
There are worse things in this world than chad
>>
>>34395098
>cruising through life looking like that
what the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>Reminder: Mentally ill people who think they are men stuck in a woman's body can walk into a doctors office and get free test legally while incels who look to improve their strength, libido and body will end up paying fines or going to prison after having to purchase it on the black market if they get caught.

I know testosterone can't fix pic related, but even if it could, you're telling me they won't give it to me?
>>
How will you guys feel when that thing gets a gf and you're still a virgin?
>>
>>34396746
>claims some shit about common knowledge
>is completely unaware of how easy it is to find shit to raise your test

dId You also know spEeding is illegal?
>>
Don't lie to yourself, anon. She was a 4/10 at BEST.

But now she's a 1/10 gnome with a middle schooler tier mustache so I guess it is a downgrade.
>>
>>34396930

That depends on the doctors, but it's likely you could have gotten and even more powerful androgen. Topical DHT is used in some cases of micropenis.

We're talking about just normal men who have testosterone that is within the normal range for 18-30. That normal range just happens to include what is below the mean for 80 year old men. Testosterone is unique in that it's reference range is specifically designed to harm patients and deny people access to a life changing drug.
>>
>>34395098
So it looks like a fat boy but still makes gestures like a girl
>>
>>34396969

It's not illegal to possess something capable of going above a speed limit, and speeding alone does not carry a prison sentence It is illegal to possess testosterone though, and it can lead to a prison sentence. Very different scenarios.

Since we're bringing up random law factoids; did you know murder is also illegal?
>>
>>34397098
And every tranny is exactly like this. Even the ones who try harder just come off as horrible actors. The mtf ones even more so. Completely disproves the whole female brain male body or male brain female body thing.
>>
>>34395098
Reminder: Never take the transpill
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.