[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels you want to feel so badly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: get_ded.gif (1MB, 424x215px) Image search: [Google]
get_ded.gif
1MB, 424x215px
What are some feels you want to feel so badly?

I really want to feel what it is like to actually have a girl like you back. Like ACTUALLY want to be around you and isn't leading you on or trying to pity you.

What the fuck does that even feel like? I also wish I could feel what it is like to be optimistic about meeting new people.

I have actually been stuck loving the same girl who friend zoned me 5 years ago. I think about her at least once a day or more. Usually a lot more and I just can't fathom that there is someone else out there for me because I know there is not.

What a bad feel. Not sure what to feel anymore.
>>
It feels nice until you finish hanging out with her, then your low self worth kicks in and you immediately start worrying that she doesn't love you any more or that she'll find someone else, at which point you'll be terribly anxious until you see her again and possibly send clingy text messages which WILL make her not like you any more
>>
>>34395112
This is exactly what happened to me and now I feel more alone than I have ever before.
>>
>>34395112
>>34395247

So is it better to not have felt that feel at all? I just want to feel it so badly but it sounds painful.
>>
>>34395283
If you ever get a gf, just learn to read signs and don't be a sperg about everything like I was.
>>
>>34395247
Yeah it's one of the shittiest lessons to learn, our only hope is to read the Book of Pook and hopefully get another shot

>>34395283
Maybe? I was reasonably content being alone for a while until I experienced a girl liking me again which awoke my fear of being alone and not having anybody

>>34395318
Yeah if you actually pay attention, you can tell when a girl starts to not like you as much by seeing her in real life, it doesn't just magically happen when you're not hanging out with her
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.