[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'M SO FUCKING TIRED OF NORMIES CLAIMING TO BE DEPRESSED

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: iRUd8rI.jpg (491KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
iRUd8rI.jpg
491KB, 900x900px
I've always hated normies but this shit has gotten too far. No matter where I go normies post some shitty low-effort "im so depressed hehe #relateable" memes and every time I see one I feel like the Elliott within me grows stronger. Normies are fucking scum. "Buh I had a bad day I'm depressed!" then they go on normieddit and post seeking depression advice. I'm so fucking sick of it.

What countries are less tolerant of self-diagnosed faggot normies? I've been thinking of moving to Russia (I speak basic Russian, would learn up on it) but I'm not sure. Any ideas?
>>
so wait if you say you're depressed you can't be depressed?
>>
>>34394240
Normies use the word "depression" in the wrong sense, they do not know about real depression. And it is quite furiating indeed, how they keep supporting each others, hugging each others with a teary eye as someone got abandoned by boy or girlfriend as if it was the end of the world, but when they come across someone who tells they are depressed because they have been alone without friends for about 20 years, they just tell them to stop whining and take their heads out of their arses. Normies are cruel beasts indeed.
>>
File: 1476211249301.jpg (81KB, 720x579px) Image search: [Google]
1476211249301.jpg
81KB, 720x579px
>>34394505
Normies claiming to have depression because its seen as "trendy" and makes them feel special. This shit should be punished as it makes the problems of actual depression ignored under a tsunami of fucking memes. Fucking normies ruin everything.
>>
>>34394559
That hit me right in the feel.dammit dammit I hate normies
>>
>>34394559
>>34394564
just go outside :DD
>>
>>34394240
>they also always have friends
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH MY SHELTERED LIFE IS NOT GOOD AND SOME HOW I GOTTA GET ATTENTION
>Tee-hee here's a image of RELADABLE DEPRESUN MEEMEE'S REPOSDING CAUS CAD AIN'T PAIN ADDENDUN TO ME FUG :DDDD
fuck them normie shitters
>>34394505
he says that normies can't proclaim they're depressed, they have to be diagnosed with it.
>>
I have just never understood why normalfags come to the one specific place which is known for being oblivious and apathetic to social rules and convention, and then get mad at the people in that place for being oblivious and apathetic to social rules and convention. Clearly you hold social awareness and competency to a high regard, why dont you visit a place of like minded people then (which would be the majority of the internet)? There is no point in choosing to go to a place that you know will anger you and cause you to lash out at people.
>>
>>34394804
This post makes 0 sense desu.
>>
>>34394916

What part didnt make sense to you?
>>
>>34395269
All of it. I'm sure it has some meaning behind it but it's so poorly written that I can't comprehend what its trying to say.
>>
File: aim.png (462KB, 444x468px) Image search: [Google]
aim.png
462KB, 444x468px
when normies say "I'm so depressed" is the equivalent of a fatass in the USA saying "I'm starving"
>>
I spent 4 hours today today carefully planing how to kidnap a girl, rape her repeatedly for days until the cops found out then blowing my brains out when they are pounding on the door.

My whole life has been a miserable wreck. I let people take advantage of me. I have zero esteem. Just one last hurrah with some control and no virginity.

Ah who I'm kidding I'll just get older and more miserable and I'm too much of a coward to kill myself
>>
File: PBb5kof.jpg (29KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
PBb5kof.jpg
29KB, 400x386px
>>34395800
I've spent months thinking about how I could try to socially engineer or hack into girls accounts to see if they sent chad nudes.

I literally think its more likely for me to break through a high-tier security check than get a girlfriend. This isn't healthy or normal, I'm a pathetic husk of a man.
>>
>>34395800
I'm not shure id recomend it because I'm steeped in shit at the moment due to doing this but you could just start slow breaking in houses and shit.my life is even more fucked up now because of it but dam did I feel alive knowing there were no bullshit rules of morals that could hold me down.it gave me confidence.

Prison gave me even more confidence.it helped me learn to socialize.also you will frequently encounter isues you HAVE TO DEAL WITH and the skill of dealing with shit ratger you like it or not is a great skill to have

Best of luck loseing your virginity and such desu
>>
>>34395999

trips checked

Got any worthwhile prison story's to teach us low self esteem losers?
>>
>>34396382
Irrelevant to the thread desu
>>
>>34396382
No.its all pretty standard crap really and I just be jerking myself off if I told stories.thank you for your interest thow
>>
File: Tribute to a Genius.jpg (680KB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Tribute to a Genius.jpg
680KB, 1920x1920px
By Elliot you mean the Elliot on ET?
>>
To be fair it is somewhat of a form of depression but only minor, most of you fucks here are beyonde help.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.