[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help brobots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: student apu.png (168KB, 727x682px) Image search: [Google]
student apu.png
168KB, 727x682px
Could someone please help me figure out a way to make money from home? I need to have a job but I'd rather kill myself than go back to wagecucking at retailers (been working at supermarkets for over 2 years).

I just want something that's decent pay and manageable... also I live in Poland if that helps (people really get cucked here financially no matter what job they choose).
>>
>>34394101
Daytrading

Original
>>
remember failed wagie...the more middle-men..the less money you get.

Online jobs are literally the end product of thousands of middle-men. You get 0.01 cents for every $1.00 of actual work.
>>
Start an at home brothel and sell your boi pussy
>>
>>34394174
Not sure if you're entirely serious... but I've heard some good thing about working from home - definitely better than the jobs I've had.

>>34394171
I have absolutely zero knowledge/experience in that, could you elaborate please?

>>34394194
no meme answers pls I actually am in dire need of help
>>
is selling drugs an option? how strict are they in poland? what about suicide?
>>
>>34394101
Thank me you by posting your cock with timestamp go look at Mturk, transcribe 3k hits get paid a little become masters this could take up to 2 or 3 months and you have to have 98% accurate on them for transcribing, go look at 30 U.S for payment look at transcribing take all the test company requires throuh Mturk start transcribing 33 sometimes for 70 minutes of oistening and typing. Anyhow do the math its easy bye.
>>
>>34394283
No... and no.
Please brobots... I need help.
>>
>>34394301
THANK YOU SO MUCH. Could you elaborate though please? What are "3k hits"? And can I not just start straight away? I can't go on for another 2 or 3 months without making any money because I literally will be homeless.

But thank you, if you or anyone else can elaborate on this I'd be extremely thankful.
>>
OP is a faggot. He expects to get a job that pays better than supermarket wagecucking by working from home. If you "really need help" then don't expect it in a board full of NEET autists you fucking worthless piece of slimy shit
>>
>>34394303
WELL YOU HAVE THE INFORMAL AND THE FORMAL MARKET LOAD UP PUSSY BOY OR PUT ON YOUR GROCER UNIFORM AND SUCJ THAT DICK
>>
>>34394301
>transcribing

hahaha

Transcribing is slave-work. You are the middle-man between niggers who can't talk and corporate businessmen who need to know the opinions of niggers.

Be prepared to scrub through 1 minute of dialogue 100 times before you understand nigspeak(and retard rednecks). I'd sooner work at walmart then go back to that.
>>
>>34394301
>>34394348
Don't listen to this man, mturk is bullshit and won't provide you with the kind of money you need to survive
>>
>>34394501
>>34394463
I got so excited... what if I'm fast at typing and my grammar is great? I've got a good ear too... are you sure? Is it hopeless? What else can I do?
>>
>>34394101
My father is 70 and out of work, in the medical field, is paying mortgage and medical fees and can't retire, and is retarded with computers, and I feel bad for him. Is there an option for him?
>>
>>34394101
>how can I make money from home?
sell drugs
>>
>>34394685
Sadly opportunities for someone like him are very rare. If he learned how to use a computer a little, maybe he can do something like log transactions or data into a computer system, but again those jobs are infrequent. Sorry to break the bad news
>>
>>34394589
I looked into it cuz a friend told me about it, there are higher paying transcription jobs but you won't be allowed to do them. You'll be stuck doing smaller jobs for literal pennies for at least a few months while building up accuracy ratings and whatnot
>>
>>34394964
Shieeet, are you sure I won't be able to do them? Is there really nothing else I could do?
>>
>>34394685
>can't retire

why not?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.