[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Materialism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: stickbag.jpg (178KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
stickbag.jpg
178KB, 2048x1152px
Post something that you have that makes you feel good for having it. I just got this new stickbag to house my ever growing collection of sticks and mallets.
>>
>>34394057
>he doesn't have a designated stick room to store his stick bags filled with dozens of sticks
you've got a long way to go, kiddo.
>>
File: 1SC03444.jpg (223KB, 1368x1026px)
1SC03444.jpg
223KB, 1368x1026px
look and weep nerd
>>
>>34394129
I know people like this. I want to be like that some day, but I'm not about to drop thousands of dollars on dozens of pairs of sticks and mallets that I don't immediately need.

>>34394170
Nice. Can you read nipponese?
>>
My CD collection. This is about half of it.
>>
File: IMG_3840.jpg (385KB, 947x1280px)
IMG_3840.jpg
385KB, 947x1280px
TARD FORGETS PIC, MORE AT 11
>>
>>34394057
pit in marching band is the ultimate cuck section

>are you in the marching band?
yeah, I'm in the front ensemble
>what's that?
oh its the large keyboards/percussion instruments in front of the field during the performance
>oh cool so you are in the drumline
not really but we practice with them all the time
>so you don't march?
n-no
>what do you do during parades?
um we usually play crash cymbals or carry other percussion instruments, or hold the banner sometimes
>that's nice

>tfw you never get to march out with the rest of the band
>always seen lugging around heavy carts on wheels to move your equipment just to play a 7 minute show
>>
4 Lion's Eye Diamonds, a misty rainforest, a set of Inkmoth nexuses. set of pact of negation too I guess
>>
my PC is the only precious thing I have
>>
>>34394756
Yeah I know that feel. The advantage is that since the pit doesn't learn drill, we don't rehearse with the band about 60% of the time, and learn our music a lot quicker, and spend a lot of time dicking around.

>>34394816
Impressive. I have a few valuable cards but nothing huge. I've never been super competitive or into MTG.
>>
File: image.jpg (699KB, 3024x3024px)
image.jpg
699KB, 3024x3024px
>>34394057
I got this ceramic deer head from etsy. They make really cool animal heads including a black T-Rex with gold teeth. I put a Santa hat and ornament on it for Christmas and sometimes just a pair of sunglasses.

He needs a name...
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.