[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does it feel bad? if youre over 6'1 you should get to lifting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (243KB, 781x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
243KB, 781x1600px
does it feel bad?

if youre over 6'1 you should get to lifting if not youre doomed to raise a real mans kids for him

>inb4 "salty lanklet"
>>
>>34393887
what did you just say nigga
>>
File: apuapu.png (13KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
apuapu.png
13KB, 657x527px
>>34393887
Why would I want to raise my own kids, or spend extended time with a female?
>>
File: 1-g4zsvHxslR-946bI_twV-w.jpg (27KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1-g4zsvHxslR-946bI_twV-w.jpg
27KB, 400x388px
>>34393887
>6'4"
>Own weight bench
>Fat
>Over average strength
>Tfw not the strongest person ever
>ITS NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

ITS NOT FAIR
>>
>using your body to get laid
>using your brain/money to get laid

What's the difference?
>>
>>34393887
haven't seen this one

where are you getting them from senpai
>>
>>34395820
lose weigt start to lean out and youll be set
>>
>>34393887
op, i don't think you understand. i'm 6'5" and 160-165 lbs. gaining enough muscle for it to be noticeable is really fucking hard at this height

i spent an entire month or two months lifting, drinking milk, and all that shit, with almost nothing to show for it. never again
>>
>>34397165
>an entire month

This is why you're never gonna make it.
>>
>>34397165
Lol a month or two? So a month and a week I assume.
It takes 12 weeks to notice a change.
And about 6 months for other people to. Stick it out senpai why not?
>>
>>34395820
big lumberjack boys are very popular right now, especially with the tumblr crowd. stop complaining and go find yourself a qt
>>
>>34397188
i don't know what you expect. i can't be bothered with something that isn't going to go anywhere after a month and a half
>>
>>34397353
You're right, you're lazy and will never make it. That's fine, I just hope you don't then complain about it.
>>
>>34397470
I'm 6 2 and do 200 to 300 pushups at least 4 days a week.I look in shape but that's about ir.iv been at it for 3years and iv got harldy shit to show for it.my muscles always ache and my joints hurt like a bitch.working out sucks for lanklets the only reason I continue is I have zero self estem
>>
>>34397707
>I'm 6 2 and do 200 to 300 pushups at least 4 days a week

Yeah, because you're doing it wrong. Its not that it doesn't work for you, its because you tried one thing after doing zero research, didn't get immediate results, and decided it just won't work for you.
>>
>>34397750
What do I need to do then? I also so sqauts, dimonds and various exercises.I make shure I eat plenty of protein and about 3000 calories a day.id say weights would help but I'm too poor
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.