[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw fell for the gf meme

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1485302817423.jpg (2MB, 1900x1796px) Image search: [Google]
1485302817423.jpg
2MB, 1900x1796px
I constantly see robots whining about how bad they want a girlfriend, be carefull with what you ask for, having a girlfriend FUCKING SUCKS.
I used to be a typical robot, 25 years old, kv and no friends since elementary school. I thought having a girlfriend would get me out of my depression, boy was i wrong.
I met this girl in my first ever job i got in a restaurant. I got the job through a family friend and my parents basically forced me to take the job or they would kick me out of the house.
Through that job i met a girl that was a fellow waitress, and we surprisingly hit it off, even though i was an awkward sperg. After some time she asked ME out on a date (to this day i still don't know what she saw in me)
We started to go on more days and started to talk on whatsapp (i only installed the app because of her). I thought this was a dream come true, a girl was persuing me and i got a gf without putting in much effort. My dad was especially happy about this, as he finally saw his useless sperg of a son get a girlfriend. But after a while things started to go downhill. We started to fight everyday because she would get mad over the smallest most retarded thing (for example because i answer a message a minute too late because i was busy with something else) I don't want to get too much into the details because im lazy and don't want to type too much, but basically i am now stuck to an obsessive and crazy girlfriend who doesn't let me have any free time of my own and do thing by myself (she even got mad for having to go to an exam for college and not being able to be with her that day, and told me i should just fail because it's not a big deal).

cont.
>>
>>34393648
And the worst thing about this is that due to my passive faggot nature i am not able to get out of this, because every time i think of leaving i get reminded of the beautiful memories i have with her ( i never left my house and went to places before meeting her) and think about all the times she hugs me and says she loves me, and then i simply can't get myself to break up with her. But yet i long for the days where i was a shut in autist with no contact with anybody and spend my time doing what i like the most, reading about stuff that interests me and listening and playing music. This is really tearing me apart and made me wish i never met this girl in the first place. This has made my depression and urge to kill myself only stronger. Let this be a cautionary tale for all the >tfw no gf fags out there.

Also anyone been through something similar? i really need some advice and insights right now.
>>
>>34393648
Idk what the fuck you typed way to much and you are a faggot
>>
>be me
>work for 16 years
>never hit it off with a girl

hey, OP, don't worry. pretty sure that no gf is ever going to rain on my parade!!!
>>
>>34393716
Being alone is better than having a obsessive psycho gf that won't let go of you.
Also sex is overrated, i advice you to fuck a hooker to experience it first hand
>>
>>34393656
I don't know what you're talking about I finally got out of the hell that was being a robot 2 years ago. Gf was a khv just like me, we were eachother's first everything and we're still together. She isn't needy at all like you describe, but to be fair we are both possessive of eachother and do almost everything together anyway because we genuinely enjoy hanging out together.

While I agree, getting a gf doesn't solve all your problems, but if you find the right one, she will be a really good addition to your life.
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 600x611px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 600x611px
>OP gets a crazy girl and think all of the girls are like that and now is a bitter faggot
>>
>>34393879
All women are crazy though, famalam.
>>
>>34393895
>I say "You meet all of Xs to know that as a fact"
>Then you say "I don't need to meet all of Xs to know they are this way"
This song and dance is silly and I would hope robots get tired of saying this.
>>
>>34393828
yeah, finding the right girl is definately better than being alone, but lots of robots seem to think any girl will do, which is retarded, as there are some real manipulative psychos out there.
>>
>>34393648
>>34393656
I'm in exactly your situation. Kv until 22, spent all my free time on 4chan/watching anime/playing video games. Met a girl in my last year of college, who basically approached me solely because of my appearance, and we've now been together for 3 years. There were lots of great memories, but she's incredibly controlling and I feel like I'm just constantly getting yelled at and dealing with drama and I have no life of my own (also she's gotten a lot fatter from when we started dating). I'm too much of a pussy to break up wit her, so I just constantly fantasize about killing myself every time I'm with her or talking to her (which is all the fucking time). I wouldn't say I wish it had never happened, since before I met her I was so lonely I wanted to die, but now I am literally just as miserable as before. Sorry I have no advice, only sympathy.
>>
>>34394083
thanks, good to know i'm not the only one.
Seems like these type of girls go especifically after passive guys they can control
>>
>>34393648
>>34393656
Talk to her about how unhappy you are and how you want to change things. You may just need a break to realise you still want to be with her or if it's not worth it. But you risk losing her forever.

If it's love she'll stand by your side and try to do what she can to make you happy. If you can't even communicate with her how you feels that's a bad sign and probably not worth your time to be with her.

It's hard hurting the one you love and giving up "what could be" but how you're living now sounds miserable. Best to figure out what is best for you both together.

I felt trapped, not good enough, and only saw my girlfriend as something to fuck a year ago. I broke things off but we couldn't stay away. We took that time to self improve while improving for the other one and now we're happily back together.

Please don't put it off though. Get to it asap.
>>
why would I hate a yandere desu?
>>
>>34394083
Why though? When things do go bad she's gonna be destroyed to find out it was one sided. This is why robots shouldn't have girlfriends, most are pussies.
>>
File: 1457009426773.png (75KB, 627x751px) Image search: [Google]
1457009426773.png
75KB, 627x751px
>>34394083
>approached me solely because of my appearance
>>
>>34394188
thanks for the advice, i'm still thinking of how to word my thoughts so she doesn't interprate it as some excuse to break up with her
>>
how does she look? how old is she?

you just need to be more of an alpha so she doesn't walk over you. desu, you should probably actually read some "game" shit to understand how the female mind works.
>>
>>34393648
OP, you prick, learn to have more patience. She's testing you. Either that you all of this is hogwash, pure lies and you are just projecting.
If it happens to be true and you are honestly asking for advice. Act like you don't give a bloody fuck or, even, be a bit cruel with her. Like I said, she's testing you. If she really loves you, she's will stick with you.
You got the luxury to have a GF and have the typical problems of a relationship. Me, on the other hand, I almost date a girl some months ago and failed because I kinda sperged out.
>>
>>34394383
she 5 years younger than me, she isn't fat but she is build big and has manly features.

I was ''alpha'' at the begining of our relationship, but it doesn't get me nowhere as she only gets madder and more crazy when i act this way. Acting passive honestly seems like the way to reduce drama to a minimum.
>>
>>34394497
>testing
Testing what? His punctuality?

He's talking about how his gf pretty much got mad for him going to his exam. How is that testing?
>>
>>34394851
Women don't care about your own responsibilities.
>But honey, I had to go to an exam.

That's bullshit for them. They don't care if you fail in an exam, and get angry if you hang out more often with friends than with her.
This all reminds me of a friend of mine. He has all the same problems than OP, but can't allow himself to dump that wench, because muh low self esteem, because she's my lovebird since high school.
You have to learn how to stand your ground.
>>
>>34395482
Hopefully OP realises this and does what is best.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.