[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever had an experience of any kind that you cant explain?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 11

File: 1483243181883.jpg (38KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1483243181883.jpg
38KB, 480x640px
Have you ever had an experience of any kind that you cant explain?
>>
>>34393506
When I was four, I was outside with my mom and sister at night and we saw a UFO.

I looked a lot like a star, except it was moving.
It was graceful, swimming, almost falling in the direction it was going.
It pulsed. Disappeared, reappeared.
Grew, shrank.

After awhile, it got much bigger, I thought it was coming for us so I ran.

But yeah, our stories are exactly the same and we still bring it up.
>>
>>34393506
>tfw I keep seeing objects and dark shadows from the corner of my eye
>tfw i look and then they disappear quickly
>>
>>34393711
MEEEE TOOOOOOOOOOOOO pretty weird.
>>
>tfw when everything looks like a 2D and feels unreal.
>>
>at work washing hands after changing oil
>thinking "dam these are the same songs everyday on the radio"
>"i bet theyll play that pink floyd song that spunds like an irish guy yelling from a helicopter today"
>that song comes on like ten seconds later

lol i hate that song
>>
>>34393506
Teach me how to do the hand thing
>>
>>34394304
I wouldnt try it unless you want to fuck your hand up
>>
>>34393506

Weed.

Just.

Weed.
>>
File: sl4qXYX.jpg (66KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
sl4qXYX.jpg
66KB, 900x675px
one time i saw a the shadow of a finger of what i presume was some kind of paranormal entity

it was spooky, but it was mostly cool.

i wonder if any of that shit exists.
>>
I was laying in bed one night - must've been about 15 - unable to sleep.

My room was such that at the foot of my bed, I can see into a small hallway with my brother's room at the end, just to the left.

So I close my eyes for 10 seconds, hoping to catch some sleep. When I re-opened them, I saw a tall, dark figure. A silhouette. It wore a long trench coat, with a wide brim hat.

I froze and watched it. It (or, rather, he) turned his back to me and walked right into my brother's room (who wasn't there, fortunately).

Fast-forward 2 or 3 years and I've discovered /x/. Read up on some creepypasta regarding a 'Hat Man' - and the description was spot on to what I saw.

I came in contact with this so-called Hat Man before learning about anything of the sort... very strange.
>>
>>34396964
I've got another one. Not as creepy, more so goofy...

I was around 12 and it was summer. We'd just gotten a cute little tabby who was always energetic and pouncing around.

So my brothers and I were relaxing in the living room, playing Mario Party as we did most summer afternoons (good times...) when we hear a bit of noise upstairs.

It sounded like a 15 pound dumb-bell hitting the floor, following by the sound of shattering glass.

Our stairway leading to the second floor wraps around, so there's an area where you can jump straight from floor two to floor one.

After the noises stopped, our new cat fell straight down from the second floor - fur up, pupils dilated, looking around nervously.

We checked upstairs and found nothing. Nothing broken. No shattered glass. Zero.
>>
I've had poltergeist phenomena around me for years. It's tapping in different places where it's pretty difficult to find an explanation like a picture frame or the underside of my pillow. It's happened across different living places.

Sometimes I get a strange sensation and then the next moment there is a massive cascade of tapping all across the wall.

I'd think I was schizophrenic but my family has complained about the banging on the walls too. But who knows maybe I am crazy.
>>
>>34397110
> tfw no succubus gf
Y liv?

Also do you still get scared when it happens, or are you totally unfazed at this point? See anything? Has it followed you, say, house to house?
>>
File: 1484940550107.png (8KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
1484940550107.png
8KB, 251x201px
Every now and then I'll be walking around and suddenly I feel like I'm in some huge box. Like as if the entire world is one big ass cube and I'll start hearing things different and my head will start hurting.

It's more complex and weirder than I can explain. It's like I leave my body for a few seconds and I realized my own mortality.
>>
>>34393711
>dark figures
>disappear when I look at them
Ayyy watcha be lookin' at honkey
>>
>>34397159
Yes for awhile I let it bother me and it increased in intensity. I actually felt it tapping on my body and I couldn't sleep because of noise and anxiety.

That was awhile ago. There have been years that have gone by without me hearing anything. I've moved at least 4 times. I've been hearing it lately again. I think of it like an annoying pet now.
>>
File: IMG_0395.jpg (200KB, 750x864px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0395.jpg
200KB, 750x864px
>>34393506
>experience of any kind that you can't explain

Yeah it's called sex.
>>
File: 114.gif (22KB, 343x385px) Image search: [Google]
114.gif
22KB, 343x385px
>>34393506
Saw a UFO once when I was a kid, something arrow-shaped that glowed yellow or golden that definetely was not a plane trailed by two dots, one red, one blue. I don't even live in the US so I don't think it was some secret experimental plane, besides, it makes not sense for a warplane to be so fucking visible.

Around the same age I saw something resembling pic related but human sized with two red dots instead of eyes while in my parents' car. I then remember seeing it outside my house later that night, but I wasn't scared at all, so it might have been a dream.

There was also this one time when I was about 13, I was fooling around with a phone's voice recorder, later when I checked the audio there was a deep, slightly raspy voice that couldn't have possibly been there originally, I was alone that day, it said something like "Lyric"
>>
File: 1475952702114s.jpg (2KB, 125x100px) Image search: [Google]
1475952702114s.jpg
2KB, 125x100px
I'm an atheist and don't believe in spirits or ghosts. But I've had two really intense out of body experiences of bad feelings.. like evil. I don't believe a harmful spirit got up in my shit. I think the mind is capable of alot.
>>
>>34397231
You should be careful, anon. It might be a demon who has latched on to you...
>>
A hand reached up from under my mom's bed and grabbed me on my thigh when I was little.
>>
File: IMG_0910.jpg (34KB, 206x211px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0910.jpg
34KB, 206x211px
>>34397110
>>34397231
Please no this has me legit triggered I'm OCD about noise and this would drive me to kill myself

>tfw afraid the rapper will come
>>
>>34397110
If you have the balls set up a camera and record yourself sleeping for a few nights. Best case you discover you sleepwalk, worse well, you never know.
>>
>>34397190
http://timecube.2enp.com/
>>
File: 1470754494632.jpg (68KB, 569x804px) Image search: [Google]
1470754494632.jpg
68KB, 569x804px
>>34397328
no bully, i dont understand what hearing tapping noises has to do with sleep walking or recording yourself at night
>>
>10 years old
>go to basement, completely dark
>see puppet-like light figure about the size of an adult female moving towards me
i screamed and ran upstairs
>>
>>34397328
Well I'm awake when this happens. Maybe I should record sound at least to put the crazy hypothesis to test. Maybe if I do that the tapping just won't happen.
>>
>>34397373
Recording yourself at night is the natural step to take when something spoopy happens... because (((Hollywood))) told me it was a good idea.

They also normalized recording sex so go figure
>>
File: 147372167316.png (352KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
147372167316.png
352KB, 600x600px
My sister and I would sleep in the same room when we would stay at my Dad's place as kids. One Night there was the silhouette of a man's profile projected on the ceiling clear as anything.

Never appeared before, never appeared again, but we both distinctly remember it.
>>
>>34393711
I have been seeing stuff like this since I was a kid, but they have started taking humanish forms the last few year. Anyone else have this?
>>
>>34397190
This sounds like depersonalisation or derealisation. Not sure if it's spelled like that in English but I have the same thing and it can be pretty terrifying and confusing
>>
>>34397579
Scary as fuck.

Origami 67
>>
>>34393506

>move to new city
>go to grocery store several times
>they have a rewards card, but I always forget mine
>I thought they could do it with my license plate number
>they say no, we can do the bonus card with your drivers license number
>in there one night
>the girl says "what is your license plate number?"
>she puts it in
>go the next day, they say they can't do it with license plate number
>see the same cashier, says the same thing even though she put my license plate number in once

I had someone with me who absolutely remembers her taking my license plate number. It is a real mind fuck.
>>
> be me
> December 2015
> cold as fuck wintery morning
> wake up at 3:33 AM
> time to take a shit
> sit on toilet
> seat wasn't cold
> what the fuck is this shit?
>>
>>34393700

I saw one with my mom years ago. It was a bright red dot that just appeared, went in a massive circle, zig zagged then shot off.
>>
>>34397672
we're a fucking meme zoo that aliens fuck with

how shitty is that?
>>
Yes. This is a bit of a long story, but bear with me.
Back in the 90s I was in a rockband. We had recently cut a demo tape and we were driving around town listening to the cassette in the car.
Now, some of you young guys might not understand this, but occasionally cassette players would "eat" tapes. The film would get hung up and pulled out, etc.
Well. This happened one night to our demo, of which only one copy existed.
At the first sign on a "garble" we pulled over into a parking lot, under a lightpole and carefully removed the cassette and reeled the magnetic tape back in...
that's when we noticed something impossible.
As we reeled the tape in, we saw that somehow, the tape had hopped OVER the plastic retainers and was completely intact, but on the outside of the retainers instead of inside, where they should be.
This is hard to explain, but the only way this would be possible is if someone disassembled the cassette and put it back together wrong.
This flummoxed us and as we sat there, under the light pondering just how this was possible, a lady left a nearby bar and stumbled to her van.
We didn't notice her at first, not until she backed out of her space and slammed into a parked car. Then, she put it in drive and nearly slammed into another.
We lept towards her door and flagged her down. After a while, we talked her into giving us her keys while I we went to a payphone an called her a ride.

TLDR: something impossible happened to a cassette tape that resulted in us pulling over and stopping a drunk driver from potentially killing herself or someone else.
>>
>>34397730
Kek. True.

> shine laser at cat
> "hurr what a fucking retard!"
> step outside
> alien does some fancy tricks with his space nigger mobile
> "whoaa, what is that thing?"

Who tricks the aliens? The jews?
>>
>>34393700
>>34397672
I saw a UFO once, I wish I'd taken a picture of it but I didn't have a camera at the time. It etched a small triangle made of red lines onto the sky and flew off. The lines looked like they were made of lasers, or some kind of a plasma.
>>
>>34393506
My wife and I were guessing whether our son would be blond or brown hair, whether he would have green or blue eyes, whether he would share my facial features or hers. Against all our expectations, he was born dark-skinned and has black eyes! How crazy is that??
>>
>>34397801
Thank you. This is r9k, we need to bring the discussion back to racism and misogyny
>>
>>34397784
> be ayy lmao
> UFO waste container full of irradiated extra-terrestrial fecal matter
> decide to dispose of it in the Earth's atmosphere
> draw a star of david in the sky
> for shits & giggles

Fucking space niggers. Reeee.
>>
>>34397801
http://www.snopes.com/pregnant/3dfilm.asp
>>
File: 1477600465206.png (272KB, 485x489px) Image search: [Google]
1477600465206.png
272KB, 485x489px
>>34397844
>draw a star of david in the sky
LMAO. They're Aliens, not Jews.
>>
>>34397104
Sounds to me like the cat spooked itself while it was doing normal cat things, like knocking stuff over or landing on something wrong.
It might have sounded like glass broke from the floor below but that doesn't mean it was.
>>
>>34397945
/pol/ has made me see... there's no difference.
>>
Nah. No /x/ tier experiences. No "ghost" sightings. Ample opportunity for it as I worked night shift for a long time, but still no.

I've seen people pull some stunts driving on the highway that left me baffled. Super dangerous maneuvers for no possible benefit. Later on drive past same car and it's a single mom with kids in the back. Just bad drivers being stupid.
>>
>>34394304
Its not really anything to learn, if you have flexible fingers you can do it otherwise its not gonna happen.
Bottom finger is thumb, bottom right finger is middle, one directly above that is index, top left is ring finger, just below that is pinky.
>>
File: 1485117099426s.jpg (2KB, 111x125px) Image search: [Google]
1485117099426s.jpg
2KB, 111x125px
Ive experienced depths of misery that mortal tongues cannot transcribe.
>>
>>34393506
Yeah, being consciously alive right now
>>
>>34393711
Infrasound.

Low vibrations that your ears can't pick up on come from pipes and things of that nature, it makes your eyeballs vibrate and fabricates shadowy figures

Sounds bullshit it's real though

It also enduces fear and paranoia. Some scary movies play it to make you feel uneasy
>>
>>34393506
When I was young (8), me and my sister (10) and brother (9) would just travel around, because our parents went out a lot. One of the places we went was abandoned buildings. We would just hang around there for a while, even climb up the stairs to the farthest floor.
The thing is I remember it vividly, but when I asked my sister about it she said it never happened.
To avoid looking crazy I pretend I was joking
>>
>>34393506
Im pretty sure it was sleep paralysis but anyway when i was ten i was laying my bed when i felt like i was something was wrong. I cant remember too well but i suddenly felt as if i did 60 cartwheels so when i got off my bed i caught a fever. It kinda fucked me up enough to remember it till this day.
>>
>>34393506
life originalal
>>
>>34393506
I would say but then i'd literally have CIA/ASIS busting through the door in 3 minutes.
I'm special.
>>
When i was a kid, my head hit the floor while playing with others kids, some years later i started acting stranger and getting colder and colder and shy
I never told no one about this, i still feel weird
>>
>>34393506
When I was about 15 I was up at about 3 AM in the middle of the summer. While laying in bed I suddenly started feeling the worst pain I've ever felt. It went across my whole body but was mainly in my stomach area. It felt as if someone had reached inside of me and tore open every organ they felt. It was excruciating and I really thought I was going to die, but it only lasted a minute. It happened again 3 nights later, and never again. I don't have any health conditions.
>>
>>34393506
i had sleep paralysis for fucking 4 hours once. it was so bad, i thought i was schizophrenic
>>
>>34399812
I had something like that once, idk how long for though. Fucking terrifying.
One time I tried to kill myself and it felt like I was looking down on the ambulance and everything, just like my entire mind was right there around my. Everything I'd ever known or done or experienced felt instantaneous, in that moment. Really fucking bizarre and didn't change me too much, but I think about it a lot.
>>
>>34397774
God probably did it just so you could actually stop her.
>>
Yeah.

My family shows genuine care and affection towards me. Especially my niece. She gets really, really happy when she sees me. I've been told multiple times that she asks about me when I haven't seen her in over a week or so.

I don't understand it. Why would they care about me? What have I done for them?

Even my sister, whom I barely see, seemed to be genuinely happy when we saw each other. We even went into a different room and talked about life.

I just don't get it. Why do these people care for me?

That's what I can't explain.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.