[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts? Pineapple

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1472167824195.png (128KB, 912x869px) Image search: [Google]
1472167824195.png
128KB, 912x869px
Thoughts?

Pineapple
>>
bla bla bla too long didn't read
>>
File: disgusting.jpg (8KB, 146x182px)
disgusting.jpg
8KB, 146x182px
>>34393401

thank you for your valuable input Anon
>>
>>34393118
It's retarded.

Also stop browsing pol
>>
File: pol.jpg (633KB, 718x1154px)
pol.jpg
633KB, 718x1154px
your alt-right "redpilled" shit is embarrassing
>>
>>34393118
how much do you think i can get for my trailer?
>>
>>34393118
>everyone that isnt a right winger/alt right

hmm, i'm on to you OP
>>
>>34393118
It took me until extra walking flesh to realize he was unto something
>>
>>34393633
i fucked up

>everyone that isn't a right winger/alt right is a soulless npc

how autistic do you have to be to believe that everyone who doesn't agree with your political ideology is just simply incapable of independent thought
>>
>>34393118
Pretty awful post. I can only imagine the kind of person who wrote & saved this picture is that type of perpetual adolescent who never grew out of that "i'm smarter than all my authority figures" mentality. The casual antisemitism when it has nothing to do with the topic at hand and his references to the 'bluepill/redpill' dichotomy out that poster as one of those tens of thousands of lonely young boys over on /pol/ who use the site as a social crutch and swallow everything their e-friends have to tell them about the world.

Another /pol/-brand programmable human whose had his head filled up with the conclusions to stories they don't have time to read themselves.
>>
File: 1480265925730.png (23KB, 694x578px)
1480265925730.png
23KB, 694x578px
>>34393118
>>34393633
>>34393658
>>34393722
The guy in OP's picture is right.

BUT

Browsing 4chan and even "alternative" discussion boards such as /r9k/ or /pol/ doesn't necessarily make you anything different. If you're a Wehraboo or an MGTOW, just the fact alone that you are part of these obscure subcultures doesn't mean you're not a shit-eating, trend-following automaton. It just means you stumbled onto Stormfront instead of Buzzfeed, onto /b/ instead of reddit. People will read this and nod and think "oh boy, that's so me" even though the only reason they hold their /pol/ack views is because they once saw The Greatest Story Never Told and taking it as a fact made them different from everyone else, it made them special. It's their equivalent of liking hipster rock.

Now, I'm personally right-wing, but I'm not so blind as to not see that this side of the aisle has as many "NPC"s as the other one. Yhe average /pol/ user would rather ""discuss"" such high-brow memes such as PRAISE KEK or POO IN LOO rather than partake in actual political debate, exactly as the normies decried in OP's post prefer to discuss trivial shit such as sports or the latest reddit viral video. The material and subjects might change, but the thought processes behind them do not.
>>
I didn't read any of that but that's a cute Yasuna, does anyone have the original picture?
>>
> Hey anon, thanks for giving me a ride
> Oh sure man. Did you ever notice how illegals are ruining our once proud nation? MAGA!
> Uh...
> Anon, internally: heh, what a sheep. can't even form a cogent opinion
>>
>>34393118
That guy should stop talking to his grandparents about stuff he read on an information machine that travels invisibly through the air in wireless signals tbqh.
>>
I've begun to notice it myself. Whenever I try to have a discussion with someone, they seem to not listen. They hear what I say, and they acknowledge it, but they never respond with real thoughts or even full sentences. It's just memes and jokes. Even people who take it seriously aren't much better. They just state, flatly, that they don't agree. Don't agree to what? I didn't ask them to agree, nor did they tell me why they don't like what I've said. I don't even say very controversial things.

I'm going mad.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.