[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you sit down to pee anon?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 857.jpg (30KB, 600x578px) Image search: [Google]
857.jpg
30KB, 600x578px
do you sit down to pee anon?
>>
>>34392937
No I'm not a faggot oregano
>>
I don't even sit down to shit.
>>
>>34392937
I used to, now I just piss in the sink.
>>
>>34392937
depends on the type of piss I have
>>
Only if i have a boner.
>>
>>34393051

Just piss in the shower. A lot more comfortable
>>
once you have your own toilet and realize you're its janitor, and you observe the amount of splashout that occurs when you piss from on high, you sit down like a reasonable person

only insecure "ah'm so maxculin" retards insist on standing at this point, even when it's clear that using your fucking brain is the truly masculine act
>>
>>34393157
I don't know what the hell you're doing to cause that much splash when you piss.

I just piss in the shower and wash it away with the shower head.
>>
>>34392937
Yes, but I'm a girl
>>
>>34393219
My dick is 8.2" so when I pee my dick drops down to the toilet hole closer than yours will. The trajectory and force of the piss cause the water to splash and sometimes back fire onto my face
>>
>>34392994
I do that sometimes. It's quicker when I'm far from the toilet
>>
>>34393328
>tfw you accidentally flush your dick
>>
File: 1484090641000.png (149KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1484090641000.png
149KB, 499x499px
>>34392937
>he actually stands up.
in all fairness you are a cuck if you stand up because it shows that you have to show off or something, plus you can't drink or eat anything when you are standing up. Sitting down is more comfortable whereas standing up makes you look like a beta who is trying to be a chad but also has no self awareness what so ever.

I understand that you are probably gay if you stand up so that you can look at your own or other guys junk. But I could honestly care less about your sexuality.
>>
>>34393157
>once you have your own toilet and realize you're its janitor, and you observe the amount of splashout that occurs when you piss from on high, you sit down like a reasonable person

Ah, another adult in thread. Also, get a UV flashlight, turn off lights and shine it around the toilet area. Urine stains are fluorescent.
>>
No, I use my diaper like a good robot should.

You mean you're not wearing a diaper? Naughty anon.
>>
>>34393532
i am sat in the same pair of pantaloons that i shat in two days ago. I cannot afford diapers. We aren't all millionaires
>>
i have to, i'm crippled i have to.
>>
>>34393610
>muh cripples.
anon, if you prey enough and try hard enough you can walk. God gave you the ability stop being lazy
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.