[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Accidentally unmatched someone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

File: Tinder_screenshot.png (93KB, 237x421px) Image search: [Google]
Tinder_screenshot.png
93KB, 237x421px
Guys, there was a bot that I wanted to unmatch but accidentally unmatched someone I was having a legitimate communication with.
Is there any chance of recovery at all. I'm beating my head against a wall.
>>
File: 1480563232976.jpg (52KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1480563232976.jpg
52KB, 480x480px
contemplating suicide
HALP
>>
>>34392904
email someone at tinder and explain your situation
>>
>>34392904
Find them on Facebook
>>
This is soul crushing. We totally had a nice conversation going, and we were about to set a time for a meeting. I can't believe my own stupidity.
>>
>>34393727
Use their name to find them on Facebook or Instagram. It's not that hard my retarded friend
>>
>>34392904
Move on, frienderino. If you can find that connection once, you can find it again.

Either that or delete your Tinder and recreate it. Your match list will reset.
>>
I'm shaking in disbelief guys.
I think I am going to get drunk and try to rewrite my memories. I'll do my best to deceive myself because I can't live with the knowledge that I unmatched someone I was setting up a date with.
This is not okay. I'm in such a weird emotional state right now... I want to duplicate this universe, visit my doppleganger and I want us to console each other.
I cannot articulate how horrified I was when I realized what I had done.
I wouldn't wish this upon my worse enemy (mainly because there is no one on the world that I hate enough to consider my 'enemy', but still)

I tried searching for her name, city, and university; there is no result on facebook.
>>
>>34394065
I have had tinder for a month, spent about $30 on boosts and plus, had a conversation with only 2 people so far. I should probably kms...
>>
>>34394042
also I'm not sure what the name was. It a variant of Katia, but I'm just not exactly sure. I know her hometown, university, current city but its just not appearing on facebook search.
>>
>>34394223
GOT A BITCH NAMED KATIA SHE TOPPED ME OFF NOW SHES JUST A GROUPIE
>>
File: 1484232563126.jpg (42KB, 500x441px) Image search: [Google]
1484232563126.jpg
42KB, 500x441px
It's your fault for not getting her number asap, if you can scroll more than 2 pages before getting her number you are doing int wrong.
>>
is there a way to search for people who 'like' a particular page? I'm thinking maybe I can refine the search with this and not even give a particular name
>>
make a new tinder account and find her
>>
>>34394793
but will she even like me again?
for all she knows, I just unmatched her for NO FUCKIN REASON
>>
>>34394906
explain your self to her
put it in your description that you made the account because you accidentally disconnected with a girl you were really enjoying talking with, swipe left until you find her
you really don't have any other option
>>
>>34394906
and don't sperg out apologizing too hard either, just say you didn't mean to do it and laugh it off
>>
>>34394906
also post your profile here when you make it so i can see if it's stupid or not
>>
I created a new account and found her again. Oh god, please omfg omfg omfg
>>
>>34394223
>Katia
>>34395960
It actually was katia. facebook search just cant find her
what in the ever loving fuck?
>>
its over lads...
I found her profile again, I super liked it,AND I was boosted at the time. Did not match again.
I screenshotted the profile so that I can find her on facebook.
I know where she works, where she studied college, her name (how its written on tinder) and she does not show up on facebook people search. What the fuck? How can this even be possible?
>>
>>34396474
damn bro, did you put the excuses in your profile?
>>
Delete your account, register again and check for her again.
Happened to me once.
>>
File: conan-o-brien-happy-giddy.gif (290KB, 300x137px) Image search: [Google]
conan-o-brien-happy-giddy.gif
290KB, 300x137px
>>34396474
>>34397299
>>34397327
Oh shit, I actually found her on facebook. She doesn't have her college or workplace listed, so it was impossible to find her once I focused on those facts. There is a good chance that we will meet tomorrow at a bakery, but its not confirmed
>>
File: photo_2017-01-24_23-26-32.jpg (150KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2017-01-24_23-26-32.jpg
150KB, 640x1136px
This is a different person.
Do you guys think she is actually going to disembowel me?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.