[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

being short is worse than cancer, when you have cancer nobody

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: feel.png (7KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
feel.png
7KB, 645x773px
being short is worse than cancer, when you have cancer nobody makes fun of you, girls dont reject you because you have cancer and you wont die, we are in 2017, you will survive, you will be a hero for your family and that bullshit, while i am alone because my height (5'4)
fuck this shit

i didnt choose to be born in this awful body
>>
>>34392736
boo hoo fagatron
>>
Could be worse. You could be tall like me but have all benefits of being tall ruined cause you have big hips like a fucking woman
>>
>>34392771
Do you have Klinefelter's?
Not original.
>>
>>34392736
Who cares you will be alright
>>
>>34392736
>5'4

You should transition to a woman then.
>>
>>34392869
Thought I did at first but nah

I was a hikki for so long though, I think low test and general poor health caused it

Cause other people in my family don't have it so it's probably not genetics

Fucking hate my body nothing makes me want to kill myself more
>>
>>34392969
Where do you live? I have low test, due to many years of illness, and I get prescribed androgen injections. You could try doing that, but I don't know if America will allow you.
>>
>>34393004
Too late now desu

Puberty is over for me. Since I've started going outside I'm getting more manly features like chest hair, so I think my test isn't low anymore
>>
>>34392736
>you don't die

Tell that to my best friend who died when he was 14 in 2012
>>
>>34393134
l was 19 in 2012
>>
>>34393134
lucky, he didnt experience the rejection of girls and society like me
>>
Iktf bro, I'm a little bit taller than you, only 6'4, I just feel so intimidated every time I step out of the house
>>
>>34392736
jorge you're 5'5 not 5'4 in ameridumbs metrics
>>
>>34392736
I'm 6'3 but I can honestly say that height doesn't matter. I didn't get laid until I worked on my confidence and personality. Someone in the 5'4 range could pull the same kinds of chicks I get by applying himself and being more confident. Of course even then you still need to put in the work, I still have to talk to girls regularly to even get laid weekly
>>
I'm 5'7 and this manlet meme is retarded. Unless you have unrealistically high standards and/or your face is eldritch horror tier, looks don't matter all that much. There's other things such as don't be fat, don't smell, don't dress like a retard, but those are all things you can change.
One of the very few hereditary traits that actually disqualify you from dating is being a total sperg.
>>
>I am 5'10
>Cute girl at work
>She's a bit taller than me, 5'11 or 6'0 not sure
>See her boyfriend
>He's like 5'7

Manlet meme isn't true.
>>
File: nightmare vision goggles.jpg (66KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
nightmare vision goggles.jpg
66KB, 722x349px
>>34392736
I know that feel, anon. I'm 5'4 myself actually. But don't you worry one bit! Some day the manlet race will rise up above the lanklet scum, and we'll get all the bitches!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.