[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do you become funny?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1380905970136.gif (2MB, 426x319px) Image search: [Google]
1380905970136.gif
2MB, 426x319px
How the fuck do you become funny?
>>
Appeal to your audience. Youtubers do children and 4chan does manchildren. You need the right type of humor for each.
>>
you either are or you aren't
it's one of the most intrinsic characteristics of a person
funniness is very beta though, so don't pine for it
>>
>>34392330
Yeah I feel like this is my problem.
Like whenever I see girl and she laughs at something, I'm always thinking "You actualy found that funny?" Same for most norms though guess

My sense of humor is just to far removed.
>>
File: dunce.png (49KB, 222x250px) Image search: [Google]
dunce.png
49KB, 222x250px
The worst part is when you realize that people only come to you to make them laugh, not because they care about you in anyway, not because they'd like to do something with you.
It's all tiring and the best part is that they don't even notice when you're gone.
>>
>>34392309
okay op
>buy all seasons of seinfeld and make sure to get special editions with commentary and deleted scenes and shit
>watch every episode and memorize every single joke told
>then rewathch them until you are the naster of seinfeld and know every episode and can recite lines by heart
>start making ashitload of random seinfeld memes and proceed to spam them on every board on the chan
>eventually one or two will make it big and the normies will eventually laugh at it on memesites and facenigger
>start making seinfeld jokes with freinds and normies
>they will think youre the funniest shit ever
>do standup routinesof scenes from seinfeld
>get famous
>meet jerryseinfeld
>let him you rim your sweet doughnut hole
now go be famous
>>
be handsome and people will laugh at anything you say
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.