[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mental illness

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 187_6.jpg (16KB, 470x370px) Image search: [Google]
187_6.jpg
16KB, 470x370px
Do you ever look around and think, a mentally healthy person would not do what you're doing right now. You have a mental illness. The first thing you need to do is to stop this behavior. Stop using drugs. Stop binge eating. Stop compulsively working out so you don't get fat. Stop all that shit and do what mentally healthy people do.
>>
i don't use drugs
i don't binge eat
i don't (need to) work out

clearly i'm mentally healthy
>>
File: 2be22aca590aef412db954abb99f4dd0.jpg (561KB, 2507x3541px) Image search: [Google]
2be22aca590aef412db954abb99f4dd0.jpg
561KB, 2507x3541px
>Stop using drugs.
No.

>Stop binge eating.
I'm trying. It's a very strong urge.

>Stop compulsively working out so you don't get fat.
If I did that I wouldn't stop.

>Stop all that shit and do what mentally healthy people do.
I don't even know how to approach others, not that I'd want to. Fuck off normalfaggot.
>>
File: jump off a cliff fampai.webm (787KB, 430x364px) Image search: [Google]
jump off a cliff fampai.webm
787KB, 430x364px
>>34392138
>just stop having intrusive thoughts bro
>>
yes, i'm mentally ill. my brain chemistry is unbalanced and i will never function like a normal person. but at the same time, i appreciate my illness due to its qualities it made in my personality and way of thinking.
>>
>>34392138
Is there an exact benchmark specified somewhere for this 'mentally healthy person' I've heard so much about?
>>
File: Women_thinking_2.jpg (42KB, 406x296px) Image search: [Google]
Women_thinking_2.jpg
42KB, 406x296px
WA HA HA.... This is good stuff. You know there are things that normal people do, why not do those things? What you're doing right now isn't working obviously, it's not making you happy. You know you need to change.
>>
>>34392295
>my mental illness is me
please, don't do that to yourself, anon.

I don't think I'll ever function like a normal person should either, but at least I recognise that I have a problem, even if I am not making the effort I should in fixing it.
>>
>>34392295
Don't put some immovable obstacle in your way just so you can feel at ease for refusing to adapt.
>>
>>34392576
You seem to be under the impression people want to be 'normal'.
>>
>>34392608
i have never stated it is my whole identity. but my mental illness is definitely a part of me, both of the good and the bad. once you control it or learn how to deal with it, it becomes a superpower.

i dont know what you are dealing with though, i only speak for myself
>>
File: IMG_0063.jpg (377KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0063.jpg
377KB, 2048x1536px
>>34392779
What is the alternative??? Being complete fucking insane?!?! Smoking whole tons of weed being like fuggggggg oh my goddddddd anon holy shit! Some people watch TV, this is the mindless entertainment that appeals to me. I'm not sure how much right any of us have to judge anyone else.
>>
>>34392729
why should i adapt to the homogenous thinking and behavior? my mentality may not work in the normie everyday middle class life, but in creative and/or problem solving areas it will be to my advantage
>>
Is being a pedophile a mental disorder or not??
>>
Is paying 150 dollars to fuck asian traps boipussy a mental disorder or just Alpha?
>>
>>34393628
Banging traps is a sign that yiure just an average ol robot. Keep doing what you do anon.
>>
>>34392826
What is your mental illness and how did you turn it into a strength?
>>
>>34393559
It is. Always have been.
>>
I don't have one but I'd like to. At least then I'd have a valid excuse.
>>
>>34394067
They should give bux for it
>>
>>34394067
>Always have been.
you must be a roastie to say that or swallow feminist propaganda
>>
How do I get autism bux? ooga booga
>>
>>34394312
Hit your head on the wall repeatedly to make yourself mentality ill
>>
>>34394428
I already am mentally ill though.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.