[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw starting to unironically hate women >think sluts should

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1480964002408s.jpg (30KB, 400x403px) Image search: [Google]
1480964002408s.jpg
30KB, 400x403px
>tfw starting to unironically hate women
>think sluts should be gassed and burnt at the stake and that 98% of Western women are lost causes and not worth pursuing
>be disgusted when I pass by random women, don't say a word to any of them and sneer at them if I do acknowledge them

Am I becoming redpilled?
>>
>>34392040
Not a frequent robot, been chad but yes, your observations are spot-on and this is the way of the world today.

I cut out all clubbing, sluts and toxic bitches because they are everywhere now.

Not to mention the quiet girls with more skeletons in their closet than the french underground tomb.

Men are waking up to this, and the only way to reverse it, is bring back slut shaming and abolish nu-feminism.
>>
>>34392040
No, you are becoming uglier.
>>
Required viewing for newcomers

https://youtu.be/5tuf59ex-U0
>>
>>34392359
How do you know what he looks like? Are you psychic?
>>
File: 1484668975517.png (8KB, 687x450px) Image search: [Google]
1484668975517.png
8KB, 687x450px
>>34392378
He does not sound like I pictured him sounding.
>>
>>34392040
No, just a lonely faggot who'll never get a gf.
>>
>>34392379
If he hates women and he's on /r9k/, I have all the statistical evidence I need to consider him ugly and undesirable.
>>
>>34392550
fuck off you normalshit
>>
I'm a 6/10
Not ugly but not super attractive. Just a regular looking Joe Schmo desu

I'm just sick of it. They all talk about the same things (useless snapchat/instagram/drama shit of no substance), dress very similar, don't seem to have a personality, get preferential treatment, go to school and major in BS fields like psych and gender studies then spend the rest of the time fucking around in sororities and getting drunk, don't take care of their bodies and will get fat in 10 years, hop from guy to guy with no respect or morals. Why would anyone want to marry these women?
>>
>>34392619
>calling someone on /r9k/ a normie
do you even know where you are, underage?
>>
>redpilled

L O L
>>
>>34392040
>tfw non-slut woman
>tfw starting to unironically hate myself
>>
>>34392631
We don't. None of us like it. Some of us put up with it for pleasure. Some don't bother and end up here. Let this be the real redpill, women are dumb and looking for a man to entertain them. Always been that way. Feminism has just deluded them into thinking they're interesting and need to be strong and independent or whatever, but deep down they're just looking for an exciting guy to put them in their place. Put up with the nonsense or you'll be alone. You might find a unicorn, but remember that these type of women are not the norm.
>>
>>34392405
>he's never heard eggie talking

Newfag pls leave
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.