[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

List Bad Boys Traits

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Good girls love bad boys.jpg (32KB, 450x387px) Image search: [Google]
Good girls love bad boys.jpg
32KB, 450x387px
Who are they and what they do?
Why girls are so obsess with them?
>>
Bad boys are the MPDG of the male gender.
>>
>>34391978
Bad bois bad bois whatcha gonna do?
>>
- Loud
- Assertive
- Overflowing with testosterone
- Always gets their way
- Doesn't back down or bitch out

All these traits are usually a positive in men, except when they're criminals, which confuses the puny female brain
>>
>>34391978
The thing is "nice guys"=/=Nice guys

"nice guys" are pushovers who lack ambition and confidence, when you can actually be a kind and good person but she a confident person whom girls like.

Most badboys are not actually bad theyre just confident and fun to be around.
>>
>>34392115
that comic was a nice change of pace desu
>>
>>34392115
This is the first one of those "life and emotions is personified and going to beat me up" comics that I have seen and liked.
>>
I'm bad boy but no gf yet. I'm a total asshole to girls , and initially I can see they are attracted to my being jerks to them and being alpha, but eventually they get tired of me and stop talking to me. The actual bad boy shit does not work.
>>
Most of these guys are just good looking. The rest are drug dealers.

It's not a cheat code.

Women will always do acrobatics rather than just say "I like him because he's tall and handsome".
>>
>>34392270
Or maybe you're mistaken being autistic and obnoxious with being bad boy.
>>
File: 1468885861681.jpg (768KB, 600x5865px) Image search: [Google]
1468885861681.jpg
768KB, 600x5865px
>>34392092
>confuses

No, they know exactly what arouses them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybristophilia
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.