[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder you can't be a robot if you were not in special ed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: Screenshot_2017-01-22-17-39-47.jpg (149KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-22-17-39-47.jpg
149KB, 480x800px
Daily reminder you can't be a robot if you were not in special ed
>>
>was in special ed
>still wonder to this day if I'm legit retarded and unable to comprehend that I am retarded or if I am normal-ish
>>
>>34391606

Don't they integrate the retards in with everyone else now?
>>
>>34391606
What do you mean by special ed? The class where the literal potatoes and other retards go?
>>
>>34391684
No i mean the class lower than average it may have a different name for you but it was called locally developed
>>
>>34391644
The litteral tards where placed in a room where they watched movies
>>
>>34391733
Lol no. I was put in the class that was higher in average, the accelerate one.
>>
File: dewey.jpg (58KB, 500x767px) Image search: [Google]
dewey.jpg
58KB, 500x767px
I was actually in a special needs class for like half a year because the school thought I was autistic because I didn't socialize with anybody, and they sold it to my mom as a program for kids who have suffered emotional abuse

I hated every second of it. They thought I was an idiot savant though because I was completing all the work in a few seconds and not drooling and shitting over myself.

Imagine that episode of Malcolm in the Middle where Dewey gets thrown to a SPED class and that was basically me (without the cool shit at the end)
>>
>>34391800

How's that worked out for you, aspie? Assimilated into NEET life yet?
>>
>>34391889
Tbh I wish I was placed in special ed. Special Ed kids were in their own little world together. They had a separate lunch time, went on field trips, had pretty female volunteers over all the time. But best of all they had it easy.
>>
>>34391636
i am glad im not the only one who thinks this. i always figured everyone is being nice by not telling me im retarded
>>
File: keepCalm.jpg (757KB, 1296x968px) Image search: [Google]
keepCalm.jpg
757KB, 1296x968px
>>34391606

I was in one of the worst schools of my country, in a suburb so full of arabs and black people that my nickname in school was the Rumi, does that count?

> Pic related, recent class photo from my town
>>
>>34392032

All that is dwarfed by the fact that everybody treats you like a retarded leper and you're stuck in a room surrounded by drooling idiots who shit on themselves and all you do is color
>>
>>34392131

Sweden is such a beautiful country
>>
>>34391606
>You can't be a robot unless you're my special, branded, unique, copyrighted category of fucked up.
>>
File: 1484794115658.jpg (22KB, 265x259px) Image search: [Google]
1484794115658.jpg
22KB, 265x259px
>not abusing your IEP for getting better grades on tests and conveniently having 'breakdowns' during social shit in class so you would be sent out by your lonesome

Who /mislabeled/ here?

They changed it from ADHD to Aspergers to Autism all within the course of ~3 years. I hated it because I've just never though of myself as autistic. Although abusing it was lovely
>>
>Messy handwriting
>Teachers thought I was dumb as fuck and couldn't even write
>Put in all the lower sets and stuff
>Used to find the work easy but it was graded shit as nobody could read it
>Started getting ICT classes
>Only classes I was good at
>One day in English, the teacher let me use her computer to do my work on
>The 'oh shit' look on her face when she read it
>I thought I was in trouble but turns out it was a 'we fucked up' face

I started out bottom tier and ended up either top tier or second top in everything, but now I get super defensive if challenged over my handwriting these days.
>>
>>34391606
I thought autists were supposed to be smart? I was put into an accelerate class for english and sciences up until they split into different classes. I'm pretty sure most robots are intelligent people, neets aren't only mentally retarded, in with the potatoes, actually disabled people.
>>
>>34394122
you can be put in special ed for things other than retardation. emotional disturbance and other kinds of dysfunction are usually enough if you're causing problems in the classroom or unable to deal with a normal routine.
>>
>>34391914
I know this is 2 hours late but I'm not a NEET, I'm studying my first year of health sciences to try get into medicine like my chad older brother
>>
>>34394186
So the teachers just chuck you in there if you deviate from the norm? That's pretty sad, probably ruined a bunch of peoples minds by doing that
>>
reporting in, i hated it there. in middle school there was only four of us, two guys and two girls. in high school the guys were just stoners.
>>
File: 1483252858486.jpg (20KB, 333x299px) Image search: [Google]
1483252858486.jpg
20KB, 333x299px
>>34391606
>tfw had ap classes throughout highschool
>tfw was only tard level was in math
>>
>>34391606
i was put in a special one on one reading class when i was in elementary through 2nd because they teachers thought i couldnt read for some reason

fast forward to 2017 and i graduated ahead of everybody in my class
>>
File: 1484774555060.png (766KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1484774555060.png
766KB, 2000x2000px
>>34391606
>was in special ed
>still failed my classes and dropped out
>>
They didn't put me in sped but I had to see a speech therapist for a while because I can't even fucking speak properly
Even today I still slurr and lisp
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.