[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TFW ate an entire custard pie again, topped with condensedmilk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: 1382364918494.png (173KB, 706x777px) Image search: [Google]
1382364918494.png
173KB, 706x777px
TFW ate an entire custard pie again, topped with condensedmilk
>>
>>34390943
Learn some seIf control you fat fuck
>>
Just jump off a building or something. You'll die with more dignity than you will in 20 years and 200 pounds from now
>>
You might want to see a doctor to find out why you feel compelled to eat so much.

I don't have to fight the desire to eat that much pie because I honestly don't have it. I can't take credit for it. It just isn't something that plagues me.
>>
i think the cure to uncontrollably eating is to understand WHY you are doing it in the first place, you have the address the real problems. the problems that leads to your eating habits.
>>
>>34391996

>dude just stop doing crack lmao just lay the crack pipe down
>what is an addiction
>>
File: DisgustedBateman.jpg (17KB, 400x289px) Image search: [Google]
DisgustedBateman.jpg
17KB, 400x289px
>>34390943
You act like you are the victim. Jesus fat people are the most repulsive.
>>
You post the same picture every fucking week describing your failure at consuming food like a normal human being instead of actually trying to fix yourself. You are literal fucking waste.
>>
>>34390943
myfitnesspal.com

When you want to become serious, limit your caloric intake to 1k/day and take multi-vitamins. Document everything. Set your homepage to your calorie counter.

It's the only way I'm able to lose weight. Good luck.
>>
File: 1476505060312.jpg (43KB, 310x326px) Image search: [Google]
1476505060312.jpg
43KB, 310x326px
>>34390943
hahahaa you fat sad fucker >>34391996 is right learn some fucking self control
>>
>>34392048
>>34392051

He posts the same exact thing every single day. He's NEVER going to change. Stop wasting your time feeling sorry for him and just let him kill himself
>>
>>34390943
whose fault was it?

regardless, you can eat whatever you want, as long as you burn that energy away.
>>
File: fat_feel.gif (15KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
fat_feel.gif
15KB, 633x758px
>tfw had 1800 calories worth of mcdonalds after the gym this morning
I will just have to fast the rest of the day and I will be far under my TDEE.
I'm a neet so it's not like I have to do anything physically demanding most days.
>>
File: YouAreFuckingGross.gif (68KB, 469x200px) Image search: [Google]
YouAreFuckingGross.gif
68KB, 469x200px
>>34390943
>Reminder that other people have to be around you disgusting fat body.
>Lose weight so other don't have to be around you, you disgusting land whale.
>You probably smell like shit too, fuck you.
>You are not the victim, but others are they have to adapt to being around land whales like you.
>>
File: kms.jpg (50KB, 552x552px) Image search: [Google]
kms.jpg
50KB, 552x552px
You can't be a robot unless you're ugly/fat/both

I eat sporadically in large quantities. Every time I look in the mirror I feel terrible. I'm 20 and have a double chin and a mis-shapen body.

Eat whatever is in fridge, being a poorfag means making whatever eating whatever.
>>
>>34390943
iktf anon I accidentally ate a whole large pizza last night
>>
>>34392325
>iktf anon I accidentally ate a whole large pizza last night
>accidentally
>>
>>34390943
>entire custard pie
The whole thing? I can understand having a piece if it's lying around or going out for a shake or malt. But the whole thing? First, why have it in the house at all? Second, holy fuck. The entire thing? You may want to see a professional, medical, not culinary, about this habit of yours.

Feel no shame. Get better. Be good to yourself.
>>
>>34390943
Only one?

Pfft, amateur.
>>
File: 1474359567780.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1474359567780.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>34392325
>accidentally
Was a pizza guy just passing by, tripped and dropped a whole pizza in your mouth?
>>
>>34391996

very surprised that post went through without putting some oregano on it
>>
How is that even possible? I MIGHT eat two slices of pie if it's really good but after that any more sugar would make me feel sick
>>
>>34392626
You ever had custard pie? It's fucking delicious
>>
>>34392077

Except that's exactly how you stop doing crack.
>>
has anyone ever been to a restarant or fast food place/ pizza place, and you see half eaten food someone left on the table, and you actually catch yourself thinking about eating it or trying to sneak it out when no ones looking? if i knew no one would see, id probably do it. the shame is what stops me.
>>
>>34392235
Thanks anon, you just inspired me to keep going with my diet. I always get so fucking hungry after the gym, and McDonald's is less than a mile away. Keep at it fatbro, we're gonna make it.
>>
>>34392765
costanza eating the eclair. jpeg
>>
>>34392096
i know someone who uses myfitnesspal , religiously. they honestly seem like the most miserable person on earth. i am over at his house a lot, and i see him and his gf literally weighing out everything they eat. weighing out how much rice he can eat, literally weighing out if hes allowed to eat 4 stalks of broccolli or 3. like seriously, what a horrible way to live. what a joyless existence if you have to do that with your food. id rather be fucking fat than live that way.
>>
>>34392665
No, but I've had a lot of different pies and I've never felt the urge to eat the whole thing in one sitting. Stop being a fat piece of shit
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.