[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are women such memes nowadays? Do you guys even run into

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0537.jpg (131KB, 749x729px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0537.jpg
131KB, 749x729px
Why are women such memes nowadays? Do you guys even run into girls with actual personalities?
>>
File: brettyguy.jpg (45KB, 306x273px) Image search: [Google]
brettyguy.jpg
45KB, 306x273px
>>34390852
There is a reason they call them thots, anon.
>>
>>34390852
red flags: the picture
>>
>>34390939
Yeah, what does thot mean?
Origidigdig
>>
>>34390997
>judging a book by its cover
Why do you do this? You wouldn't like it being done to you
>>
>>34391062
That
Ho
Over
There

Translator's Note: "Ho" means "whore" in normiebonics
>>
>>34391078
dude. taking that picture in that pose is degenerated and tells alot about her character
>>
>>34391101
she also looks 12 dude...
>>
File: seriouslyfam.jpg (20KB, 306x306px)
seriouslyfam.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
Everything is done ironically, nothing is serious. No one has any substance or realness about themselves anymore. It's the safe thing as if everything you do isn't serious and is ironic then no one can criticize you, you're completely detached from your actions as you were just "memeing".

They're all trying to be so different and yet they're all the exact same. It's similar to the whole EliteDaily omg-my-life-in-my-20s-is-such-a-mess, everyone creates alternative ironic identities as it's now "safer" so to speak.

Meme posing while crouching down, pink hair, dogs, chokers, sephora, dog filters, omg goign to europe, beyonce, arts/sociology degrees and adidas superstars.
>>
>>34391078
-"yung shitbag"
- chicago
- thinks "as fuck" is getting some emphasis across
- thinks "ayy lmao" is awesome because it's trendy
- the picture speaks volumes about the rest
>>
>>34391101
talking the way you do says a lot about your character as well. It says what a shit person you are, and any opinion you have is subsequently just as shit as your personality and anyone can see that, and should avoid you like a plague

See how dangerous this mentality of yours can be? Not just to yourself but to others as well
>>
File: Nazis on parade..jpg (165KB, 1400x976px) Image search: [Google]
Nazis on parade..jpg
165KB, 1400x976px
>>34391078
I bet you think these people are Nazis don't you!? Why do you do that? Why judge a book by it's cover?

Just because they are dressed like Nazis and are carrying Nazi insignia doesn't mean they are Nazis you judgemental prick.
>>
>>34391117
I know, hot, huh?
>>
>>34390852
Because normie culture is all about discovering memes long after they stopped being funny and then repeating them ad nauseum
>>
>>34390852
Yes, I run into traps very frequently on /r9k/.
>>
>>34391152
You're actually retarded aren't you?
>>
>>34391140
its called being young, I think most people would prefer to hang out with someone who doesn't have a stick constantly up their ass
>>
>>34391165
you really going to compare taking selfies and trending to topical culture is the same as a genocidal cult? This is why no one will take you seriously ever
>>
>>34391205
Maybe instead of doing analysis on other people's character (people you don't even know) you should try evaluating yourself first
>>
>>34391137
I've started to notice this. Everyone is becoming a hipster and America is becoming a meme.
>>
>>34391288
>hurr you know my name not my story
>>
>>34391361
I don't even know you but I already know your story. Its not worth anyone's time unfortunately.

See how shit the world is when everyone thinks they know somebody without even giving them a chance?
>>
>>34391401
>You're right. I'm sincerely sorry. I never though about it like that until a keyboard warrior decided to show me the light. You're a true hero to us all.

Seriously though I'm sorry. I shouldn't be making fun of you, who is legitimately, in all seriousness mentally challenged.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.